Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

College Football

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NotreDamePaintB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotreDamePaintB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: College Football
    Posted: 05 August 2004 at 9:40pm
I have not heard much about the college football outloook this year, what's the news.
Dan db09 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan db09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 9:42pm
Who knows all I know is Miami 'Canes are taking it this year.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotreDamePaintB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 9:50pm
Canes always go, hopefully the Irish will get really lucky and make it to the big one. I hate Ohio State(even though I live in Ohio)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotreDamePaintB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 9:58pm
Man, I guess there isn't much football fans around here.
Dan db09 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan db09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 9:58pm
Irish will have a chance but I still think the 'Canes will take them.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotreDamePaintB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 10:02pm

Canes always got speed and good quarterbacks, but I think USC gots good talent to and might also have a chance

matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by Dan db09 Dan db09 wrote:

Irish will have a chance
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

im an ohio state fan...seems to how I live in ohio.

This year might get interesting. Krenzel graduated, leaving us with either Justin Zwick or some other dude, I think his last names smith.

the our running game...well...lets not go there.
Our defense is gonna have to save us.
tippy_182 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy_182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 10:34pm
Yawn, I never really jumped into the college football bandwagon.

NFL for me.

hoginds24 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
who’s the ph00l now?!?!?!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoginds24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 10:41pm
Hfstra U!!! haha, they couldnt win a D3 game if their life depended on it.
[IMG]http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/6924/willproducsv6.jpg">
Dark98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Doesn’t Want Sex With The Drunk Chick

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dark98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 10:43pm
It's football...I don't care.
Project Irene View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
It really DOES exist!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Project Irene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 10:43pm
Should be Auburn's year!  "Cadillac" Williams and Cambell should star in the show.
Woodzball View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Woodzball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 10:49pm

Psh, I've heard enough about the canes.  Im talkin about the gophers.  Yup, its the Minnesota Gophers' year.

If you really suck, dont even try
matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by Project Irene Project Irene wrote:

Should be Auburn's year!††"Cadillac" Williams and Cambell should star in the show.
yea...everyone expected them to dominate last year too..but...it never happened....

big three this year are USC, LSU, and oklahoma.

do i think those 3 will be the best? no...they are just pre ranked in the top 3.
Semper Durus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Semper Durus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 12:39pm

I don't think Miami will even make the National Title game. Since they have been put in a much harder conference, they won't have "off" games against teams such as Rutgers. With FSU, Miami, VaTech, NC State, etc... there is no way Miami will come out with a good enough record to get to the Orange Bowl. Even though I am just about one of the biggest Alabama fans, I think LSU will go back-to-back. They were pretty dominant last year, and pulled in a top 5 recruiting class. As for Auburn going places, I doubt it. The SEC is not the conference to be pretty good in. You have to be really good to go anywhere. With Georgia in the east and LSU in the west... the SEC has already been picked over.

Orange Bowl: LSU vs. USC...

I don't have a sig anymore
HondaXR View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Makes Foxworthy Look Like a Yankee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HondaXR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 12:57pm

Originally posted by Project Irene Project Irene wrote:

Should be Auburn's year!  "Cadillac" Williams and Cambell should star in the show.

What about Cox? hahaha

SL68II
Pro/Am
68 Carbine
nickman98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Et Tu, Nickman?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickman98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 12:59pm
well michigan was picked to win the big ten by the media....not sure but with the way the BCS is running now it should be a bit more fair to a team like michigan who plays in the big ten and thier only other compition is ohio state...my prediction is USC will drop a game early...and LSU will stay near the top...i predict michigan and LSU for the championship...it'll be a great year for football no matter what.
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 2:48pm

BOOOOO!!!! YOU MIAMI LOOSER!!!!

The Gators are ganna take it all...

GO GATORS!

matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by nickman98 nickman98 wrote:

i predict michigan and LSU for the championship...it'll be a great year for football no matter what.
your kidding right?

michigan lost navarre and pery to the nfl. Not to mention Jeremy Lasuer.
nickman98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Et Tu, Nickman?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickman98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 12:14am

Originally posted by matt06 matt06 wrote:

Originally posted by nickman98 nickman98 wrote:

i predict michigan and LSU for the championship...it'll be a great year for football no matter what.
your kidding right?

michigan lost navarre and pery to the nfl. Not to mention Jeremy Lasuer.

no i'm not kidding...they have a good preseason ranking...and were picked by the media to win the big ten...usc lost thier reciving core...ours is still intact and can catch a ball from pretty much anyone...john was good...but he wasnt anything special like a tom brady or the like...perry is gone yes that will hurt our game. but out FB and HB that are there right now are good...and so we lost lasuer...miching is known year in and year out for thier defense..so dont tell me we dont have the guys to back up that side of the ball.

SatansEnemy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SatansEnemy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 12:34am

sec west...LSU....Auburn will be right behind them with Carnell & Brown, actually running a 2 back set....maybe 1 game off.

sec east....Georgia....that team is the only one at the top in that conference.

as for Auburn last year....Mr. Nall blew it for them.....and i cant wait to see their new offense this year....

as for USC....they had NO chance against LSU last year.

cant wait for the season!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic