Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A page out of SP’s book

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Notorious Bob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Notorious Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A page out of SP’s book
    Posted: 05 August 2004 at 7:43pm

Dunno if this is old news to some of you or not, but read.

June 28, 2004
Trent C. Keisling
Keisling Pieper & Scott PLC
1 East Center Street, suite 217
Fayetteville, Arkansas 72707
Re: Intellectual Property Holdings, Your File No. 012964

Dear Sir:
My name is Glenn Palmer; owner/operator of Palmers Pursuit Shop, which was established in
1987 but has remained a relatively small, service based, operation that also manufactures many
products relevant to the situation at hand. Specifically, the auto-cocking, pneumatic system that your
client, Worr Games Products, would like for us to believe they have intellectual rights to. In short, I
am the one that invented, developed and produced the auto-cocking system, mechanisms and some of
the individual components that were adapted for use on/in the Paintball gun now known as the
Autococker ™. As such, the true owner of some “valuable intellectual properties”.

After my review of a letter from you to Action Markers, I was thoroughly dismayed by the
nefarious nature of its content. While I certainly understand one’s desire to protect their property in
this industry, I cannot overlook the fact that your client has long been intentionally and knowingly
copying my products and developments, as well as those of several others in and outside of the
Paintball industry, thus causing “excessive customer confusion” that can no longer “continue
unabated”.

Given the present set of circumstances, I find threats of expensive litigation in the Federal
Courts, to be utterly reprehensible so I must openly refute all unreasonable claims of “proprietary
technologies” and “intellectual property” made by anyone representing or affiliated with the Worr
Games Products organization, made for the purpose of creating hardships for others in the business of
Paintball. Unfortunately, K2 bought into the same misrepresentations that the folks at WGP have been
promoting for about 14 years now, which has in fact brought significant financial loss to me and
others.

From my layman’s point of view, it seems that you need to reevaluate your position in regards
to the assets that were gained in the acquisition of Worr Games Products Inc. . It may just be that K2
and their new affiliates are actually infringing on MY intellectual properties and might consider this as
a demand to cease and desists doing so.

Should you or any of your clients wish to discuss this in greater depth, I can be reached at my
place of business between the hours 2:00 and 6:00 PM, Pacific time, most weekdays. See letterhead
for contact information. I look forward to your prompt response.
Sincerely,
Glenn E. Palmer 

BTW, I think Palmer is awesome.  I just threw in the title because it looked good.

Your thoughts?

Edited by Notorious Bob
MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 7:47pm

Mmm Legal Mubmo Jumbo

Coming in May 2005!
EYES View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More pansy and liberal and commie than U

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EYES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 7:49pm

No, hasn't been posted yet.

But it's about damn time Palmers did something about it. They actually DID invent the stuff they are claiming to, not like SP. Bud Orr is an idiot for copying their designs and it's about time he got his ass sent to him.

Solipsism View Drop Down
300 million WHAT?!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solipsism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 7:51pm
Palmer is teh man.
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 7:52pm
A page out of sp's book? Are you high? Glenn is helping out everyone and finally laying the smack down on WORR's lies about how they "invented" the autococker. Go glenn.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Notorious Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 7:55pm

Originally posted by mbro mbro wrote:

A page out of sp's book? Are you high? Glenn is helping out everyone and finally laying the smack down on WORR's lies about how they "invented" the autococker. Go glenn.

Hey, I used it to get more people to read it.

Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 8:36pm

This is how (as I understand it) Glenn Palmer caused Bud/WGP to lose their lawsuit against System X...

DracoPlasm View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What is a DracoPlasm anyway?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 8:47pm
I dident understand about 25-30 words in that lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Notorious Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 9:14pm

Originally posted by DracoPlasm DracoPlasm wrote:

I dident understand about 25-30 words in that lol

Yep, Glenn is one of the people that likes to use big words. 

Fallout_soldier View Drop Down
A-5 Speed Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fallout_soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 9:53pm

quick new poll palmer or bud

I say bud had it coming.

Canada
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=atomicbomb.wmv
tippy_182 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy_182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by Fallout_soldier Fallout_soldier wrote:

quick new poll palmer or bud

I say bud had it coming.

Don't we all

matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 10:45pm
muahaha...score one for the little guys.
Dark98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Doesn’t Want Sex With The Drunk Chick

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dark98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 10:55pm
Go Glenn.
maroon out View Drop Down
Not "moron" - Geez!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maroon out Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 11:05pm
For those that don't understand...

Mr. Palmer is basicly saying, "You (WGP) didn't invent the autococker (Palmer did), so you can't sue someone (Action Markers) over what you did not invent."
Watch your thoughts they become words
Watch your words they become actions
Watch your actions they become habits
Watch your habits they become character
Watch your character it becomes your destin
Monk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 11:13pm

GLEN...

GLEN GLEN GLEN

GLEN GLEN GLEN...

Glens the man!!!

Takin down Worr,

And someday...

He might become...Legal Inventor....

I got nothin...I dont buy autococker stuff so no problem to me.

Edited by Monk
/\ /\ \/ \/ < > < > B A START
AdmiralSenn View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdmiralSenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 11:53pm
I like WGP stuff, but I do think that they should pay Glenn for his invention.
Is God real? You'll find out when you die.

Okay, I don't have a clever signature zinger. So sue me.
[Mr. Smith] View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [Mr. Smith] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 11:55pm
Meh not much of an autocoker guy myself either but weeewww go Glen i don't know why but weeeewwwww.
Proud owner of an ACE'd 2K3 matrix

*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 12:04am
That was so well worded, but it gave you such a sence of "Mess with me, Or my products, Or benifit from my inventions for any longer, and I will kick your ass"

God that is so sweet.
meteora View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meteora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 1:34am
lol ^^^^ thats what i got out of it

GUN WHORE
XTC
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 1:40am
The problem i see is, K2 has claimed that the illusion, which is a pump gun, infringes. Im not exactly clear how palmer invented any of the original components used in the sniper pump series produced by WGP, which was later evolved into the autococker using the pneumatic system that glenn did invent.

I never knew glenn resented wgp. The story i always heard was that the basic idea of using the pneumatic system to cock a pump gun was sort of freely given to orr.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic