Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Americas Army

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Fallout_soldier View Drop Down
A-5 Speed Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fallout_soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 11:55am

Originally posted by Jeremy578 Jeremy578 wrote:

Originally posted by thecorpseman thecorpseman wrote:

What CD i have a mac with DSL and it still took 4 hours to
donload but it's worth it. Is the CD free or what.

gotta pay shipping

Go visit your local recrutment center

Canada
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=atomicbomb.wmv
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 11:56am
Originally posted by D-Ballz-27 D-Ballz-27 wrote:

omg!! 3 hours to download AA!!!  man. somthing was wrong there,  i have US Cable and it took 17 min to download it.  

and yea. its an ok game. a little buggy. but still kinda fun. 

i was 2 feet away from somone and shot 5 bullets in the back of his head....and he didnt die, and turned around and killed me... hmmm...

another bug people hate is... while cooking a gernade you cant run,  which really sucks.

uhh....you definitely CAN run when cooking a nade...maybe you are using an old version, newest is 2.1
AdmiralSenn View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdmiralSenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 12:03pm
OH GOOD LORD.

I am SICK of these topics. YES PEOPLE PLAY IT. Try searching.

I believe someone made a {TF} clan once but it didn't work out.
Is God real? You'll find out when you die.

Okay, I don't have a clever signature zinger. So sue me.
Jeremy578 View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Retarded filter dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremy578 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 12:53pm
So can anyone help me?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdmiralSenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 1:13pm
Well, maybe you shoulda been more clear..

Search for that phrase on the AA forums. It's almost %100 foolproof, plus you're almost guaranteed to find a previous example.

And whoever complained about the shots not killing people.. they reworked the damage levels. Now headshots are instant kill, but arms and torso hits are just damage up to a point. Then they become kills as well.

That's why I like the game, they do major updates fairly often, so AA 2.1 is a totally different game than 1.0.

By the way, they're putting the UT2K4 engine in sometime soon. Hooray!

MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 1:21pm

I had 3 accounts.

1-Deleted ay honor 27

2-Freinds account that I raised and then went on a Teamate killiing spree from honor 25 down to 18

3-Gave honor 18 aco**edited** back to freind, he took it to 20 and I started new account that is at honor 47

Freinds account is at 58 I think and mine has been losing honor points by itself but is not fixed and at honor 47 with 4700 to go.

The Auth server has been raped over and over making it impossible to play, because each 5 minutes it seems the server shuts down, I disconnect, then can't log in, let alone play.

I am tired of this game, but it is still installed.

I play Deathball mod, Carball mod and the game UT2k4 itself.

My name in all 3 is Mobius

Coming in May 2005!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdmiralSenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by MSG.Mobius MSG.Mobius wrote:

The Auth server has been raped over and over making it impossible to play, because each 5 minutes it seems the server shuts down, I disconnect, then can't log in, let alone play.

I hope you know that they have all new auth servers now.. effective Monday I believe.

PaintbalSoldier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintbalSoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 2:43pm
I had that problem too. If you want to play it, you need to go to an Army recruiter and ask him for the game. He will give it to you for free.
Jeremy578 View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Retarded filter dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremy578 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by AdmiralSenn AdmiralSenn wrote:

Well, maybe you shoulda been more clear..

Search for that phrase on the AA forums. It's almost %100 foolproof, plus you're almost guaranteed to find a previous example.

And whoever complained about the shots not killing people.. they reworked the damage levels. Now headshots are instant kill, but arms and torso hits are just damage up to a point. Then they become kills as well.

That's why I like the game, they do major updates fairly often, so AA 2.1 is a totally different game than 1.0.

By the way, they're putting the UT2K4 engine in sometime soon. Hooray!

Um ya, I already tried there forums and no one could help me. They said they never seen it before. There are no army recruiment places around here.
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by Trogdor2 Trogdor2 wrote:

I love that game!  I got it yesterday and haven't been able to stop playing scince!  I did Basic, Medical, and Airborne training and am working on Special Operations training.  I played a few online missions, but I always get killed right off the bat.  Is there any way to respawn or something?  All I do is exit the server and disconnect.  My screen name is valoo345 (along with AIM and e-mail and stuff...)

If you got it yesterday you cannont pass Special forces training, You must have 15 honor first.

Yes I play all the time, I used to have around 55 honor, but I went on a mad team mate killing spree and now I am at 20. I am a Special Forces Green Berret With Advanced marksmenship training, And Medical, as well as Airborn, I have played the game for around 2 years and have a frag rate of 2.8

I am known as A_Domestic_Turkey.
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 3:57pm
he can pass SF, he just can't sleect SF ingame.
MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 4:23pm

Although RPK's were take down a noch they still are deadly indoors, I don't know about you but I cant carry 10+ lbs in a tiny room with extreme recoil at every shot.

In this game RPK's are ultimate rusher's weapon, upclose they are unmatched, in real life Paki's dont run around firing this weapon on the go, they are deployed for heavy fire support. In this game their unreaslstic.

Another abusive thing, scopes. In real life only about  5% of the Special Forces place scope on their weapon, because of tunnel vision and zoom at close distances. There should be no target sights, only iron sights and such, so when you get to fighting at close distances scope users get owned.

RPG's give off backblast's right? They kill freindlies and yet your unharmed with a wall behind your back. When the back blast is stopped right behind you it pushes you forward, hurting you badly, and possibly burining you. Granades should explode at all distances, some should be duds, but I hate RPG exploding in my face and the luancher remains unharmed at 7 feet distance.

Coming in May 2005!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic