Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bourne Supremecy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bourne Supremecy
    Posted: 04 August 2004 at 10:44pm
So tonight i went to the movies with some friends. I was planning on seeing harold and Kumar go to white castle, but i ended up seeing the bourne supremecy. The movie was great. I didn't really like the first movie because it was slow, but its nothing like the second one. its packed with action. I would recomend anyone who likes action movies to go see the bourne supremecy.
YONK~!~
Check This Out
FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1- Language, 11/29/09

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 10:48pm
I heard from alot ppl that it was awsome
<1 meg sig = bad>
Ilovepaintball1 View Drop Down
Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 10:48pm
The second one wasnt as good as the first.
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 10:49pm
Actually, there wasn't that much action in it compared to other movies, but this had a plot and storyline. It wasnt all pointless action. I enjoyed it very much.

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
Project Irene View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
It really DOES exist!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Project Irene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 10:50pm
I was very good, alot of good movies this summer.
Fallout_soldier View Drop Down
A-5 Speed Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fallout_soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 10:53pm
wut about the village?

Canada
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=atomicbomb.wmv
boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 11:07pm

Originally posted by Fallout_soldier Fallout_soldier wrote:

wut about the village?

i thought it was good because it was interesting. it wasn't scary.

YONK~!~
Check This Out
Solipsism View Drop Down
300 million WHAT?!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solipsism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 11:07pm
I like Bourne Supremacy, just as much as the first one...I hated the fact they killed Franka so early into the movie though
phantom87 View Drop Down
My title explains it all

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phantom87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 11:34pm

Originally posted by Solipsism Solipsism wrote:

I like Bourne Supremacy, just as much as the first one...I hated the fact they killed Franka so early into the movie though

She was ugly...I was glad when she got killed..

boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by phantom87 phantom87 wrote:

Originally posted by Solipsism Solipsism wrote:

She was ugly...I was glad when she got killed..

ahahahahhah. thats pretty funny. she wasn't esential to the chronicals anymore. Thats why they killed her.

YONK~!~
Check This Out
mirage500 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mirage500 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 11:54pm
i liked it
Dan db09 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan db09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 11:55pm
gonna go see it soon
.Ryan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Neither cool nor annoying

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 12:17am
Yeah, it was a great movie....I was gonna post about it but I was lazy...Oh and they had to kill the girl so he could go take care of business....BTW, didn't the previews have more of a "man bent on revenge" air about them than the movie? I dunno...

Sammy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 12:54am
I think the first one was a litttle better, but im a fan of the first movies, not usually sequels.
Stingray View Drop Down
King of the Gnomes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stingray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 12:59am
I haven't seen the movie yet.

I read the entire Bourne trilogy(Identity, Supremacy, Ultimatum), and I'm curious to see how the plot comes along in the Bourne Supremacy in relation to the book, if there is a relation at all. Can't wait to see it.

JIM2
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic