Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

check this out you 98 lovers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
98sniper View Drop Down

Stike 1: Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2004 at 2:24pm
some help on what else i should do or what type of clay do i use to make the vert feed and has n e one done this
98c
x chamber
revi 12vlt w/x

bko
halo tsa backman
shocktech drop

soon to get
e orracle
crossfire tank
boomstic
kaner kit
egg 2 w/z board
Tippsy98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippsy98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2004 at 7:38pm
talk to snake eyes bout the vert feed..he just tried doin his n messed it up but ask him...good luck
i have a tippmann
98sniper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2004 at 11:59pm
how did he do that.
98c
x chamber
revi 12vlt w/x

bko
halo tsa backman
shocktech drop

soon to get
e orracle
crossfire tank
boomstic
kaner kit
egg 2 w/z board
98sniper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2004 at 8:34pm
o and does n e one no what type of clay i would need.
98c
x chamber
revi 12vlt w/x

bko
halo tsa backman
shocktech drop

soon to get
e orracle
crossfire tank
boomstic
kaner kit
egg 2 w/z board
The Ho View Drop Down
Guested - Just leave already

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Ho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2004 at 10:23pm
maybe a q-loader would be cool. i am thinking of geting one.
I LIKE BIKES!
maroon out View Drop Down
Not "moron" - Geez!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maroon out Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2004 at 11:09pm
Don't use clay, it's not strong enough.

Go to Home Depot, go to the plumbing section and look for Oatey's Epoxy putty or something like that. It comes in a stick. It's much more durable than clay.

On the vert feed, since all feedneck threads are different, you're not going to find a tap to tap the hole for the feedneck. Your best bet would be to just file the threads off the feedneck, and then JB Welding the feedneck onto one side of the body. Then use the Epoxy putty to fill in the old feed hole.
Watch your thoughts they become words
Watch your words they become actions
Watch your actions they become habits
Watch your habits they become character
Watch your character it becomes your destin
98sniper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2004 at 2:11am
well see right now i have the side plate off with the breech, so i kinda wanna do this pretty quick and because i going to paint it soon so i will just use the epoxy. yeah but if i find out the feed necks threads that i buy i can just tap it to those threads right i mean no big deal.do you no anybody that has done this before, make a vert feed there self.
98c
x chamber
revi 12vlt w/x

bko
halo tsa backman
shocktech drop

soon to get
e orracle
crossfire tank
boomstic
kaner kit
egg 2 w/z board
Stormy Knight View Drop Down
Deactivated by request

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stormy Knight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2004 at 6:43am

http://www.xpaintball.com/ti98rudacefe.html

Was there a reason why this modification was disregarded or not considered?  I think there is another type out there, but I can't find it.

A-5
Armson DOT Sight
Armson Raised Sightrail
DOP Bullet Drop
DOP RVA
DOP X-Core
DOP Vertical Adapter
E-Grip(APE)
Flatline Barrel
HPA
JCS Duel Trigger
Lightening Bolt
QEPH
Vortex Mod
Not "moron" - Geez!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maroon out Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2004 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by 98sniper 98sniper wrote:

yeah but if i find out the feed necks threads that i buy i can just tap it to those threads right i mean no big deal.

A tap like that would not be cheap. And I doubt you'd be able to find one anyways.

do you no anybody that has done this before, make a vert feed there self.

/raises hand. Wungun and Ken from KPCustoms are the only other people I know that have made one.
whiteknight457 View Drop Down
Guested - I got BUNKD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whiteknight457 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2004 at 4:26pm
aight guys, if he has money to attempt this hilarious dream gun, let him do it, we will se how it turns out
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2004 at 5:02pm
 whats so funny knight?  and sniper, dont paint it till your done because i promise you, you will scratche, chip or do something else to the paint before your done.  good luck, this will be a long and grueling project.
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
Play Maker27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Play Maker27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2004 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by maroon out maroon out wrote:

[QUOTE=98sniper] yeah but if i find out the feed necks threads that i buy i can just tap it to those threads right i mean no big deal.

A tap like that would not be cheap. And I doubt you'd be able to find one anyways.

i think they should only be like 5 bucks if you can find 'em
Tippmann A-5
-E-Grip
-Unimount
-32* Remote
-Blade Trigger
-Redz Harness
-Flatline Barrel
-Palmers Stabalizer

Fund: 117/680
98sniper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 1:50am
i am not to worried about that i think i can find a tap. i looked at the link above and i will only go to that if i have too. but i think i can get this to work. and whiteknight this will happen. it wont be super hard it will just take alot of time. but i am going to try and remember to take pics all the way throught this project. and if you guys find deals on parts and stuff let me know, every dime i save is another part i can get faster. well it will be alright to paint it after i get all the milling of the letters and rear sight off, then fill in the breech and the cocking noob slot. then i will paint it. i tihnk i am going to do a three fade thing. start with black like at the barrel to the middle of the letters on tippmann, and then go to a darker blue and get lighter tell i get into a steel fade. it should look cool. any input will be great about anything like, paint color, cheaper prices, or the clay issue. thanx all your help really does help me alot.
98c
x chamber
revi 12vlt w/x

bko
halo tsa backman
shocktech drop

soon to get
e orracle
crossfire tank
boomstic
kaner kit
egg 2 w/z board
Not "moron" - Geez!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maroon out Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 8:57am
It's not just some tap you can find at Home Depot.

You'll have to find out who makes the tap (again, all companies use different thread sizing, so it'll vary) and then special order it.
Play Maker27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Play Maker27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 12:26pm

i am not to worried about that i think i can find a tap. i looked at the link above and i will only go to that if i have too. but i think i can get this to work. and whiteknight this will happen. it wont be super hard it will just take alot of time. but i am going to try and remember to take pics all the way throught this project. and if you guys find deals on parts and stuff let me know, every dime i save is another part i can get faster. well it will be alright to paint it after i get all the milling of the letters and rear sight off, then fill in the breech and the cocking noob slot. then i will paint it. i tihnk i am going to do a three fade thing. start with black like at the barrel to the middle of the letters on tippmann, and then go to a darker blue and get lighter tell i get into a steel fade. it should look cool. any input will be great about anything like, paint color, cheaper prices, or the clay issue. thanx all your help really does help me alot.
Tippmann A-5
-E-Grip
-Unimount
-32* Remote
-Blade Trigger
-Redz Harness
-Flatline Barrel
-Palmers Stabalizer

Fund: 117/680
98sniper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 1:18pm
well they do have different sizes but something 3/16 will always fit something 3/16ths. just because they are there own company doesn't mean that they r going to make there own tools to make there guns. it won't be hard to find a tap.
98c
x chamber
revi 12vlt w/x

bko
halo tsa backman
shocktech drop

soon to get
e orracle
crossfire tank
boomstic
kaner kit
egg 2 w/z board
Ruff Neck - 32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruff Neck - 32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 2:57pm
That seems really cool, I wouldn't know where to start with the electronics but, it would be really cool if you could get it to work.  Good Luck and be sure to post pics! lol
Tippmann A-5
-E-Grip
-Unimount
-32* Remote
-Blade Trigger
-Redz Harness
-Flatline Barrel
-Palmers Stabalizer

Fund: 118/680
98sniper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 11:51pm
i will try and post pics i myself am not to good with that stuff but i know enough, well how to soder. lol and when i get done with the paint i will get some pics on here. does n e body no about the clay or that type of crap. i think i might just weld it up and grind it down then drill a hole and tap it. and does n e one else have n e ideas that i have missed.
98c
x chamber
revi 12vlt w/x

bko
halo tsa backman
shocktech drop

soon to get
e orracle
crossfire tank
boomstic
kaner kit
egg 2 w/z board
98sniper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 12:18am
thanx agian and keep n e input coming. pleaz
98c
x chamber
revi 12vlt w/x

bko
halo tsa backman
shocktech drop

soon to get
e orracle
crossfire tank
boomstic
kaner kit
egg 2 w/z board
98sniper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 12:23am
o and i ws just chatting with nn and he said that if i put a bigger pin in the valve i can get the pressure lower, or if i find another way to seal it.
98c
x chamber
revi 12vlt w/x

bko
halo tsa backman
shocktech drop

soon to get
e orracle
crossfire tank
boomstic
kaner kit
egg 2 w/z board