FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

check this out you 98 lovers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 1:20am
Originally posted by 98sniper 98sniper wrote:

i havent started yet. why wont soldering wires work. its just like put the ebolt board on.

Do you know what wires do what? How do you know how the electronics will react?

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
98sniper View Drop Down

Stike 1: Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 1:21am

yeah i known but i try and be nice and give ideas so we can help every one make better and faster98s and then i get flamed. then i get flamed by plentifulballs and he is a platinum member. should he like go wit me instead of flaming me.

98c
x chamber
revi 12vlt w/x

bko
halo tsa backman
shocktech drop

soon to get
e orracle
crossfire tank
boomstic
kaner kit
egg 2 w/z board
Thanatos View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
What does Marcellus Wallace look like?!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thanatos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 5:26am
Dont get me wrong man i wish the best of luck! but take it slow and do one upgrade at a time because if you dont you will seriously wind up srewing somthing up. with a project like this you not only need a good backgroung in airsmitthing (hard to do but with 98 a lot easier that a shocker Ect.) and electrical work. Good luck be patient and tale it slow.
OH POST PICS
U.S. Air force
PJ Apprentice
Proud Member of Team.Tacticalmarkers.com
------------------------Being original is overated.
Love, Peace, And Chicken Grease!!!
LordJovian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LordJovian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 7:43am
Plentiful balls, try thinking before you go spouting. No, a PhD is not what you need for electronics. I go to a tech school and it only takes an Associates (that's two years). Plus, a circuit board is just like reading a book, but in a different language. There aren't any "secret" pieces on it, unless they cover it, but covers can be taken off. Each object in the board is labeled with numbers, and these numbers identify what it does. Just like the letter "a" will always be the letter "a," it doesn't change what it does just in the order it's used (like ball and fall). He could very easily buy a friggin' book and learn how to manipulate the two boards so they work together.

http://www.google.com/search?q=read+a+circuit+board&hl=e n&lr=&ie=UTF-8&safe=off&start=0&sa=N

Look around here you might find something intelligent.

98sniper- good luck.

Edited by LordJovian
A-5
E-grip
Chipley Custom Carbon Graphite 16"
Evil Adapter(Spyder)
32 Deg New '03 XChamber
Remote Line
Gun Sling
Sniper f/x Stock
LPK
68/4500 HPA
R-5
CP Reg
JCS Duel Trigger
Notorious Bob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Notorious Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 9:07am

Originally posted by PlentifulBalls PlentifulBalls wrote:

You already know that alot of the parts aren't for a 98 I see. Then. maybe I only hope you get burnt in a fire.

But, you probably won't be able to mix things like chaos board and ebolt. Its not as simple as running wires. You would have to have a Phd in something. I'm not sure what, but something.

And please, I beg you, learn to spell.

If you cannot read what he is posting because of it being typed wrong, I beg you, get glasses.

Good luck with your 98.

Silent Slayer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silent Slayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 9:31am
heck yea man go for it i think its easily possible. like whoever said dont make it exactly like nn's gun make it unique and put some of your own style into it. dont let flamers discourage you eathier alot of them dont know what they are talking about and they probably have the money to go out and buy a brand new gun that would perform like that. good luck and post pics when you are finished
a5 polished internals
flatline
custom aluminum foregrip
drop
e grip w/custom blade trigger
palmer stabalizer
71ci 4500psi dye throttle
dye invisions
vision impy
tapeworm
crossfire 88/45
EVO
Paycho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paycho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 11:09am

Hey its your gun do what you want to it though I would buy an extra 98c bucase their is always somthing specail with your first basic customizeable 98 that is a shame to be lost in experimentations. have fun with your fiddleing hope it works out but always keep a classic 98c to remember the good old simple days that all tippmann gun owners understand.

ya u can call me crazy

Brains, Brains, Brains!
Most Celebros mmmmmmmm!
98 custum
dye 14" barrel
double trigger
98c-Ownage View Drop Down
Guested: Egregious spamming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c-Ownage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 11:24am
Originally posted by Thanatos Thanatos wrote:

you took advice from a newbie....

98c
Flatline
Polished Internals
Trigger Stop
Double Trigger
32* Remote
Redz 2and1 harness
Stinless Steel Bolts

Those who see me fear me, those who don't see me fear me more - Semper Fi
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by LordJovian LordJovian wrote:

Plentiful balls, try thinking before you go spouting. No, a PhD is not what you need for electronics. I go to a tech school and it only takes an Associates (that's two years). Plus, a circuit board is just like reading a book, but in a different language. There aren't any "secret" pieces on it, unless they cover it, but covers can be taken off. Each object in the board is labeled with numbers, and these numbers identify what it does. Just like the letter "a" will always be the letter "a," it doesn't change what it does just in the order it's used (like ball and fall). He could very easily buy a friggin' book and learn how to manipulate the two boards so they work together.

http://www.google.com/search?q=read+a+circuit+board&hl=e n&lr=&ie=UTF-8&safe=off&start=0&sa=N

Look around here you might find something intelligent.

98sniper- good luck.

Yes, maybe I was a little fast with the flaming, but that was mostly in part because I could barely understand what he typed. If this works, then heh, I'll admit I was wrong and shake 98snipers hand, but I have a hard time believeing that it will.

I think it'll be more complicated than attaching wires.  This could also be dangerous, I bet you could really mess up the e-bolt. Then your out a load of cash.

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
patrick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Walking Dead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 12:42pm
i'm agreeing with plenti here. the chaos board doesn't have the right programming to run a 98. it's timed to run a stacked tube electropneumatic...

choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by PlentifulBalls PlentifulBalls wrote:

you could really mess up the e-bolt.
Then your out a load of cash.

and that would suck
98sniper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 2:34pm

i can't really mess the e bolt its self up, but the ram i can. with the ram i have to drill a hole and tap it kinda in the front of the bolt so i can put in a barb that goes to the 4 way noind that i am replacing in it. the noid in the e bolt has a 2 way noid stu=ock, iam pretty sure its 2 way. but i am replacing it with the 4 way. that is why i have to drill a hole in the ram. then i will replace the board with a new one, i am pretty sure iam goin to use a chaos board i need to research into it a lil more, but i wanna use it because its small. either the chaos board or theres one like the morlock but smaller. what makes the e bolt capped is its board and now since i change this it should be capped at a higher bps. the ram and noid stuff is so it doesn't chop balls. i am not sure about the eyes though because i can't find where to get my gun vertical feed so i can install them.  the probablem the nn had was that he didn't know where to have the wires go. well i think i might be able to have them externaly and make some type of cover for it. the reason i wanted to do this is because i think that it would be sweet. thats why i search and asked every body every thing, i even had a thread on here that had something to do with is , along with pbnation and model98.net. the main reason i am trying this is because it would change everything for people and all the 98 owners to look forward to. yes it cost alot but it will be worth it have it keep up with other high end guns. i too thought that a 98 will always be a 98 because no matter what its capped at 13bps.but now it can be taking to a new level for tippmanns let alone 98s.

98c
x chamber
revi 12vlt w/x

bko
halo tsa backman
shocktech drop

soon to get
e orracle
crossfire tank
boomstic
kaner kit
egg 2 w/z board
98sniper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 4:56pm
i am goin to put my own style into it by a vertical feed(hopefully) i and the eyes if i can get a vert.
98c
x chamber
revi 12vlt w/x

bko
halo tsa backman
shocktech drop

soon to get
e orracle
crossfire tank
boomstic
kaner kit
egg 2 w/z board
Notorious Bob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Notorious Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 7:55pm
From what I read, the his gun still shot 13, just more efficent
ziggymarley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ziggymarley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 8:46pm
take it slow sniper, plan it out first..there's threads in the search about using different boards on the ebolt and i believe this is covered in other forums as well. i think threre was something on pbnation but it was a while ago

most of us learn by trial and error...experiance is gained through inginuity and ideas...you have an idea born from another person's idea...run with it...good luck...all i can say, i have learned alot from my own "projects" and continue to do so, i messed up a few times but i learned from the mistakes and kept going.

Edited by ziggymarley
"Real markers have gills."
"son of a <KRL>."
98sniper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 11:42pm
i have seached alot, trust me my minds blown, and i have talked with nn. this gun will take me all winter to get it right, i am not just going to slap everything togther at once, i am goin to first install the e bolt, then the lpk, then the noid then board and then try the eye thing, thats the only thing i am worried about it the eyes i doubt it will happen. yes his gun only goes 13bps but that is because that is what the e bolt is capped at with the stock board, but he is goin to put in a mini version of the morlock board, and i am going to try with the chaos for the bushmaster.
98c
x chamber
revi 12vlt w/x

bko
halo tsa backman
shocktech drop

soon to get
e orracle
crossfire tank
boomstic
kaner kit
egg 2 w/z board
Your mama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Your mama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 12:34am
dude u dont need to have a phd in something just to do what he wants to do he just needs to follow someones instructoins and from what i have read and heard nn knows what he is talking about. 98 ill be laghing at these guys when u and nn get this all worked out. and when this is all said and doune all of these guys will salute u and nn for doing this.

Edited by Your mama
meteora View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meteora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 12:43am

Originally posted by 98sniper 98sniper wrote:

me i have more than you, i thought you guys would think this is cool but i guess not. if you guess don't believe me than i really don't care but i guess you will when start putting pics on here.

why are u dropping this all this money into a 98c when in your sig it says you're gettign an e orracle!?~!

GUN WHORE
XTC
98sniper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 1:12am
my brother is dihin out all the money for this project, i conned him into making the best 98 ever. i am still getting that. my brither is getting like 600 bucks and his dumping it into the gun. nice. yes nn has helped me and when i ask him something he said he is more than welcome to help, just to let you all no this isn't goin to happen like fast, i will start this in about 3 weeks with the e bolt then lpk a lil later and just keep slowly working that way tell it is done. it will probably be at the end of winter when i get it done.
98c
x chamber
revi 12vlt w/x

bko
halo tsa backman
shocktech drop

soon to get
e orracle
crossfire tank
boomstic
kaner kit
egg 2 w/z board
sharpshooter7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharpshooter7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 12:33pm
are you a newb
98c
14" dye ultralight barrel
aligator trigger
32 degrees shark drop foward
20oz co2
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic