Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

check this out you 98 lovers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Stormy Knight View Drop Down
Deactivated by request

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stormy Knight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 7:54am
I think you should go the way of the K&P Customs for the vertical feed and put your total concentration on the internals and electronics.  That should cut down on your finishing time.  No reason to re-invent the wheel.
A-5
Armson DOT Sight
Armson Raised Sightrail
DOP Bullet Drop
DOP RVA
DOP X-Core
DOP Vertical Adapter
E-Grip(APE)
Flatline Barrel
HPA
JCS Duel Trigger
Lightening Bolt
QEPH
Vortex Mod
98sniper View Drop Down

Stike 1: Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 5:32pm

i thought about that and i kinda wanna do it all myself, instead of having people do it for me. i no how to do it, it wont be that hard i was just trying to figure out exactly what i should use, jb welb, epoxy, or clay. i no what you mean though. is there n e thing i have left out to do here is a list and you give me some input on it.

custom paintjob, black to blue to steel fade.

make it vertfeed

fill in cocking noob slot.

mill off letters

mill off rear sight

e bolt

lpk

predator 2 board, maybe chaos not sure yet.

timmi 4 way noid

some type of clear grips

magnet trigger

2 x trigger

trigger stop

and try to put in some eyes.

what do ya think about all of this. and any input will be great on what type of eyes and that type of stuff. o and how do you thiok i should run the eyes, i was thinking about running them along the bottom of the sight rail thing. and make some lil cover for them

98c
x chamber
revi 12vlt w/x

bko
halo tsa backman
shocktech drop

soon to get
e orracle
crossfire tank
boomstic
kaner kit
egg 2 w/z board
98sniper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 6:03pm
o and what is uber light milling and pc tattoo.
98c
x chamber
revi 12vlt w/x

bko
halo tsa backman
shocktech drop

soon to get
e orracle
crossfire tank
boomstic
kaner kit
egg 2 w/z board
THEJoshua107 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THEJoshua107 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 6:31pm
with as much money as your spending, why not just buy an impulse vert feed vision? your putting a ton of $$$ worth of upgrades on a $120 gun
Things you will never hear:

"Nah those guys would have been better off without me"
Bob Long

"Nah we're not the best"
Tippmann

"Peace, Yall"
Hitler
TheInvincible View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheInvincible Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 8:32pm
Who wants to buy a gun like that when they can just make one? Much funner to make it, id say.
@5 M@$T@ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote @5 M@$T@ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 9:02pm
98 SNIPER, YOUR AN IDIOT. SIMPLE AS THAT. OMG. JUST BUY AN AUTOCOCKER OR A TIMMY. I WISH I KNEW WHERE YOU LIVED SO I COULD PIMP SLAP YOU.

Edited by @5 M@$T@
I'm going to the darkside...
98sniper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 10:30pm
dude what the heck you r flaming for no reason. why buy  cocker when i make a 98 almost as good. if you dont like tippmann then dont be on this forum, cause if you did like tipps you would like this. why do you have all that money into that a-5 of yours. you have what 600 to 650 in your gun some where around there. why didn't you get like a b2k pds or something. with all that money you spent on your gun and stuff i can almost have that thing done, the only thing i will be missing is like the eyes, and most of the stuf im doing is by myself, if it works out, so it wont cost me n e tihng to have this done, maybe like 5 bucks here and there. so dont flame me when im only spending like 100 to 200 bucks more. o and if can find me a good cocker, like a e orracle or karni tell me and i will be happy to get it.
98c
x chamber
revi 12vlt w/x

bko
halo tsa backman
shocktech drop

soon to get
e orracle
crossfire tank
boomstic
kaner kit
egg 2 w/z board
The Ho View Drop Down
Guested - Just leave already

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Ho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2004 at 10:33pm
leave him alone. 98sniper is making a great 98 so shut up.
I LIKE BIKES!
whoknowswho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whoknowswho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2004 at 9:54am
This would be a serious undertaking, but if you feel up to it then go for it. Just don't expect everything to go perfect as this is a highly advanced project. Good luck though.
JohnnyCanuck View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2004 at 11:45pm
People that have bko's/angels like to say that your wasting $ by upgrading a tippy with rt's or ebolts.  So what, it's your own money, spend it how you like - theres a lot of satisfaction when you spend time upgrading your own gun, doing mods to it, tweaking it, you can feel pretty good about it because it's your own, you put your own time and effort into it and no one can take that away from you.  Good luck with yoru project, sounds good.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic