10 [45.45%]
3 [13.64%]
5 [22.73%]
4 [18.18%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
NMLvaio View Drop Down
Guested - Spamming w/ new name

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NMLvaio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: barrel kit,autococker
    Posted: 04 August 2004 at 9:55pm
which one is better, tell me why

Dan db09 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan db09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 10:06pm
Evil Pipe.... They're expensive but the are high quality barrels.
NMLvaio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NMLvaio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 10:14pm

o yeah we have another follower

impulse View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 3- prejiduce/hate thread.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 10:17pm
Evil pipe is stronger than the freak inserts but you can use the freak with other markers. All you have to buy is another back. But for what your looking for go with the Pipe.
6,600 posts. I need a lifE
NMLvaio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NMLvaio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 10:21pm
evil pipe is better than those inserts.We have anoter follow

Potato View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Potato Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 12:33am
go kaner, cuz its made by WGP
98% of American teenagers have tried pot. If you are part of the 2% that hasnt, put this in your signature.
Mike Barch View Drop Down
Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Barch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 1:19am
EVIL PIPE all the way
Large Unit View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not really, but it looks good as a name

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Large Unit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 1:52am
Generally anything made by evil is the best in its class, the pipe is no execption.
CABLEGOD78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CABLEGOD78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 2:09am

Originally posted by Large Unit Large Unit wrote:

Generally anything made by evil is the best in its class, the pipe is no execption.

Have you ever had to deal with the OMEN . Not exactly what I would call best in class.

Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 2:17am
i would say the st!ffi sw!tch kit, ceramic, cleans itself within atleast 4 shots from broken paint, light weight, accurate, quiet, goodlooking.  the only downside is the cost, but i think tis worth it.  it  costs 209 dollars, but customar service is amazing.  if you have a problem you most likely will actually talk to the president of the company.

Edited by Glassjaw
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
plax_are_meth View Drop Down
Official Forum Frenchman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plax_are_meth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 3:12am
kaner or freak. if u notice, many stores have stopped selling the evil pipe and many internite sites have stopped promoting it. why? after many ppl buying the pipe, they noticed after a while how it SUCKED. just like the omen, ppl bought it cause it looked and sounded cool.... but then it sucked. plus, they have new stainless steel inserts ang getting two freak backs, one AA tip, and one stainless steel insert is the price of the pipe kit. <----which sucks. evil did do one good thing. and thats the p.i.m.p.
Notorious Bob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Notorious Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 8:54am

Originally posted by plax_are_meth plax_are_meth wrote:

kaner or freak. if u notice, many stores have stopped selling the evil pipe and many internite sites have stopped promoting it. why? after many ppl buying the pipe, they noticed after a while how it SUCKED. just like the omen, ppl bought it cause it looked and sounded cool.... but then it sucked. plus, they have new stainless steel inserts ang getting two freak backs, one AA tip, and one stainless steel insert is the price of the pipe kit. <----which sucks. evil did do one good thing. and thats the p.i.m.p.

And make a bunch of stickers, and make one of the most popular logos.

But, the Lapco Snapshot barrel kit is awesome I heard.

NMLvaio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NMLvaio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 9:53am
I guess I have to go with the Evil pipe kit, since that many peoply likes it. better than those inserts, pin in the a

chadalatham View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chadalatham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 12:51pm
evil is a damn good barrel but i would go with the inserts because all you have to do is buy more end parts pluse everyone i play with likes the evil pipe i like to be diffrent  ill go with the freak
SeaWolf View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Doesn’t know who Big Al is...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 4:15pm
The Pipe is good, but REALLY expensive. Also, I've seen cases where the bore of the tip was smaller than the bore of the back

If I were you, I'd go with Kanar. I've heard a lot of good things about them and Autocockers.

I use a Freak. I like it a lot. I don't know why people bash it. It's the most versatile.

Greg Smith View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Get back in your hole!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 4:27pm
Honestly, with good paint you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between any of those systems.
Didn't I say, "No Guns for the Monkey?"
SeaWolf View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Doesn’t know who Big Al is...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by Greg Smith Greg Smith wrote:

Honestly, with good paint you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between any of those systems.

So go with the Freak, since it can be used on many guns (with the right back) and the pieces are common/easy to find.

Edited by SeaWolf

Ultraraptor View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ultraraptor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 8:39pm
I'm with SeaWolf. The Freak is just a lot more versitale and it has the years behind it to make it a great barrel. If you get the SS inserts, you'll love it. Mostly because the inserts are stronger and that leads to better reliability and that means less problems (if there are any with the Freak system). I say the Freak.
Mike
"Pain heals, chicks dig scars, but glory..lasts forever" Shane Falco, The Replacments
636andy636 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Posting While Intoxicated

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 9:23pm
empire kit.....
nouseforaname wrote:
oh good, a mech gun with eye covers and a rippoff Jackel frame ... ANS - "Stealing ideas since teh begining"

billcosby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billcosby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 9:28pm
i have heard that the tips on the pipe kit are really thin and can bend the tips i have seen look pretty thin so i think that its possible they might bend
GABAA GABBA HEY PUNK IS HERE TO STAY

Ride foundation

I shoot a timmy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic