Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Woodsball A5

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
GoN_StAlKeR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoN_StAlKeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 1:00pm
Let me ad silent stealth. When i come up behind a group of players I almost always wait until they get into a fire fight. Where do they take cover. They move forward they go towards my guys firing. They cant move back. It ads to the confusion. There is no where safe to be.
SilentStealth67 View Drop Down
Shakes Beef

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SilentStealth67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 1:16pm
ya i love that when you can see the confusion in the way they move, it makes me laugh

Its Pudding Time Children
kwkmrorange View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kwkmrorange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 1:29pm

I love how every woodsballer thinks speedballers just spray paint. Yet if your snapshooting your shooting only a couple of shots very quickly and they have to be very accurate, because most of what your shooting at is hidden behind a bunker.

As for the surprssor it really isnt all that quiet. When I use my outkast and I am forced to run c02 because of problems with my air tank or something like that it is alot quieter.

Shakes Beef

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SilentStealth67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 1:46pm
ok, never did I make a comment about speedball, and I do not think speedball is just spray paint, when I mentioned paint spray when I was talking earlier I was saying that because when most people see a group of people and want to ambush them quickly they think that shooting a bunch of paintballs in the genenral area works, which it doesnt very well at all

I enjoy woodsball because thats the way I enjoy playing, it fits me and most people I shoot are not behind a bunker, 1 shot hits in paintball is usually a skill, a skill that I have reached, not only is it a skill but it also saves me money, I personnaly do not have the money for speedball

as for the suppressor, thats probably the quietest Tippmann ive ever heard

it just makes me upset when people who favor speedball come into a woodsball topic to degrade woodsball, you dont see that often on speedball favored topics

Edited by SilentStealth67

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoN_StAlKeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 7:42pm
kwkmrorange please post a vid of your outkast I would love to hear it. Until then talk is cheap. I dont think all speedballers spray paint, but when that is all i hear them brag about is how fast their gun is and how much paint they shoot a round. Leads one to believe that they do spray paint.
The Ho View Drop Down
Guested - Just leave already

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Ho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 8:32pm
yep ^^^ hes right
I LIKE BIKES!
ProjectLiberate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProjectLiberate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 10:07pm
Crazy speedballers.. They'd be nothing without those bunkers to hide behind!
"The most dangerous man in the world is the man who has nothing left to loose."
j2duhr View Drop Down

GUESTED FILTER DODGE & F-BOMB

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j2duhr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 10:41pm
Its funny bcuz GoN_StAlKeR is a duffer.
yay do i win?
N_Lindz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N_Lindz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 10:46pm
Nice marker man, Just dont put it down in the woods.  :-)
My stuff
-98C
-Flatline
-Ricochet-2k Hopper
-RT
-Double Trigger
-98 Custom Collapsible Stock
-Coiled Remote Line
-3000 PSI HPA Tank

-CCI Phantom Bot Line

-Soon to come Cocker '03
griffen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griffen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 11:03pm
sexy camo i love it all but, the suppresser is huge (but if it works it works). how many kills do you get with that monster and what barrel is in that thing?
Shakes Beef

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SilentStealth67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2004 at 12:05am
lol he hasnt replied, shut him up

kwkmrorange View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kwkmrorange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2004 at 12:25am

Maybe they need to shoot fast to shoot a lane? A lane makes it so off the break people cant run to certain bunkers because there  is paint in there way. The purpose isnt to hit them, but to make them take a bad bunker. Also lets say your snapshooting and you shoot at say 1 ball a second. This means that when you snapshoot it will take you three seconds to fire three balls. That is a very long snapsot. But if you can shoot at a speed of ten balls a second it will only take you three tenth of a second to shoot those three balls making a faster snapshot and therefor making you harder to hit. I unfortunatly do not have video camera. Next time I am at my field I will see if someone can film me.

Personally I didnt come in her to bash woodsball, since I played it for 5 years. I know what its like and I still play it. Obviously though most of you people dont know enough about speedball.

One reason speedballers come into woodsball topics is because you usually say something dumb about speedball. Or you say sniper.

You all must remember thought that very few people start off playing speedball which means at one point we were woodsballers. So we know what we are talking about.

Wow i was really shut up silentstealth6 oh no wait, maybe i didnt reply because I was doing other things during the day.

Edited by kwkmrorange
Shakes Beef

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SilentStealth67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2004 at 12:45am
lol, sorry i got carried away, plus i dont shoot 5 different people with 1-2 shots a second, try shooting 5 different targets hitting each successfully with only 5 paintballs in 2 seconds, thats what i meant, thats what takes skill, so i only used 5 paintballs in 2 seconds instead of 20 or more

dont forget to consider that fact that its five different targets all in different areas, and consider the players speed and accuracy, not the markers

Boydster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boydster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2004 at 11:05am
If yall want to start a debate about speedball and woodsball, do it in another forum.
Stiffler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stiffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2004 at 11:11am

wow! just watched the vid and that is by far the quietest a-5 i have ever heard! very nice job!!!

i also like the reddot site mounting! very creative indeed!

nice work!9/10

TheNelson001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheNelson001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2004 at 11:50am

hey I would like to see the vid too if you have time...I'm in no hurry

great gun man 9.5/10 outstanding!!!

triscrum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triscrum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2004 at 12:32pm
i like the paintjob a lot. and if i might add one more comment about woods/speedball last time i played (sat) me and my dad played a mix of speedball and woodsball. we used the same amount of paint in both, we went through a case in like 5 hrs playing games constantly and im a back player. one case for a newbie that liked to shoot alot, and a turny back player. i got the same number of elims in both types of games onthe same amount of paint.
still though, i like the paintjob, looks like you put a lot of effort into it, so GOOD JOB MAN!!
my dad took my other setup, my a-5, hehe now i jave a shocker!!!!!
black shocker,
twister feed,
black halo B
nitroduck 68/45 ajustable with a black cover, it is so sweet
dye gogs and yellow jer
Enos_sUx View Drop Down
Guested: Yet another mindless punk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos_sUx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2004 at 1:03pm
my a-5 is quieter shooting(non-dryfire) i use a 16inch knock otut barrel its sounds like hpa, very quiet
98ball View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Flames are bad, kay?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98ball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2004 at 6:38pm
Just a wild guess ^^^ did enos guest you? judging by your name and all......

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoN_StAlKeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2004 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by kwkmrorange kwkmrorange wrote:

Maybe they need to shoot fast to shoot a lane? A lane makes it so off the break people cant run to certain bunkers because there  is paint in there way. The purpose isnt to hit them, but to make them take a bad bunker. Also lets say your snapshooting and you shoot at say 1 ball a second. This means that when you snapshoot it will take you three seconds to fire three balls. That is a very long snapsot. But if you can shoot at a speed of ten balls a second it will only take you three tenth of a second to shoot those three balls making a faster snapshot and therefor making you harder to hit. I unfortunatly do not have video camera. Next time I am at my field I will see if someone can film me.

Personally I didnt come in her to bash woodsball, since I played it for 5 years. I know what its like and I still play it. Obviously though most of you people dont know enough about speedball.

One reason speedballers come into woodsball topics is because you usually say something dumb about speedball. Or you say sniper.

You all must remember thought that very few people start off playing speedball which means at one point we were woodsballers. So we know what we are talking about.

Wow i was really shut up silentstealth6 oh no wait, maybe i didnt reply because I was doing other things during the day.

Well said. I know not all speedballers are paint sprayers and i hear what your are saying about clearing lanes. We have guys that play woodsball with us that are dedicated cover fire guys. And they lay down alot of paint. I dont want to stereo type anyone but the only bad comments i get in my posts always come from speedball guys. Leaves a bad taste in your mouth. I really would like to hear your outkast. I need to make a better vid of mine since the the only thing that you really here in person is the action cocking back(not much i can do to quiet that down.) but you really cant tell that on the video i have now.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic