Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Woodsball A5

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
GoN_StAlKeR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoN_StAlKeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 12:50am

Edited by GoN_StAlKeR
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 1:02am
aww dude my sound drivers are messed up so i cant hear anything!

@#)$(&^@)$()#(@*%&@#_($*&#@$(*_@#&$)(^$_@( #*%^@#)$*(&@#^$)(*&@#^$@#)$@#^$@#_(*$^@#_$(*@#^ $_(@#*$
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
The Ho View Drop Down
Guested - Just leave already

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Ho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 1:14am
cool im gonna watch the vid right now
I LIKE BIKES!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoN_StAlKeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 2:25am

Ok i made a new rail sytem for my red dot. It mounts right off the hopper. Cost about 5 bucks to make. Heres some pics. Any one wants a step by step i can start a new thread.

Stone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 12:02pm

theres an original idea.  I wouldnt do it myself (alreddy bought an offset mount so im makin that 40 bucks count) but thats the first time ive ever seen somebody do that.  How accurate is it?

The Ho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Ho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 1:51pm
that is a smart idea. you are very origanal and crafty.  keep up the great ideas.
I LIKE BIKES!
D-Ballz-27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D-Ballz-27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 1:52pm

nice job man 9/10, (nothing is perfect)   and dont listen to them speedballers....

and i agree with you on... get more outs with a 500 bag, then speedballers do with many cases...  which is another reason i like woodsball better... dont need as much paint

98 custom
polished internals
lighted trigger, lighted pull
12"lapco bigshot
x-core x-chamber
MuRdoc18 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
aka ALWAYSRIGHT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MuRdoc18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 4:12pm
Oh my! i just got done calling the FBI because of your silencer!!!

*Murdoc18 says in a very sarcastic way making fun of all the morons that think its such a big deal.

Member of Forumer Against Most Forumers.
The Ho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Ho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 6:32pm
i like woodsball so much more. i use 400 balls every 2 days of paintballin.
I LIKE BIKES!
Boydster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boydster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 6:54pm
Dang, that's really quiet. I think the J&J ceramic might be just as quiet, if not more. I have the same dot site. If you make a post, put the link up here so I don't have to look for it. The gun is awesome though. If you live in the desert the colors work well.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoN_StAlKeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 10:45pm

Yeah the J&J is quiet but the video doesnt really do it justice. A couple of our guys have J&J's and they arent as quiet. Thanks all for the good feedback!!

Edited by GoN_StAlKeR
The Ho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Ho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 11:03pm
keep up the cool mods.
I LIKE BIKES!
Boydster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boydster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 11:57pm

It looks like there is a site rail mounted to the hopper.

EDIT: Why do you keep taking the link to the video down?

Edited by Boydster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoN_StAlKeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 12:06am

I take it down because i dont have much storage space where i host my pics and it takes up a ton of it!!! So i have to take it down to host more pics. Sorry. Yeah i went and bought a 10/22 dovetail weaver rail(5.99 i think) Then hard mounted it to the hopper made a spacer for the front and then made sure it was level all the way around. It's seems to be as accurrate as any other mounting system so far!!! I havent had the hopper turn or anything. Played with it all day today in heavy underbrush and it stayed right on. So I think it should be fine. I like the other rail systems but the thing i like about mine is that it is right in front of your face when you bring the gun up. Its really fast for aquiring your target. Great for night games.

Edited by GoN_StAlKeR
Boydster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boydster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 12:52am

oh.

Does Wal-Mart sell those? Post up a how-to sometime.

cv98custom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cv98custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 9:30am
dude that thing is the most sweetest a-5 ever...that camo job is one of the best ive seen EVER good work man
MY GUN: 98 c
14 32 degrees quiet riot
revo. hopper
response trigger
double trigger
remote
proteus goggle system
dye stickys
4+1 harness
2 20oz 12oz and one 9oz tanks
<---(Dye)---> View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote <---(Dye)---> Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 10:33am

my god, Woodball, Speedball Who Cares !

PINTBALL IS PAINTBALL AND A REAL PAINTBALLER WOULD (NOT) CARE BECAUSE WE LOVE THE SPORT ! NO MATTER WHAT

Edited by <---(Dye)--->
Dynasty_Paintball2000@yahoo.com if you want to talk paintball guns and teams.

WGP BlackMagic
e-blade
60 ups

(I Want a Rat Immpy)
Ilovepaintball1 View Drop Down
Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 10:42am
Originally posted by 636andy636 636andy636 wrote:

dumb.

that supressor is illeagle.

and how many "kills" do you get from 500 balls then huh.

im a speed freak and i get 2-3 outs a game and a hole day of playing lots of times with 1500 paintballs
SilentStealth67 View Drop Down
Shakes Beef

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SilentStealth67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 11:17am
Originally posted by Sniper_Guy Sniper_Guy wrote:

Originally posted by GoN_StAlKeR GoN_StAlKeR wrote:

Yeah the suppressor is big can be a pain at times, but worth it when you start to pick a group off one by one.

no offense but this sounds like a crock. i mean, i've been playing paintball for some time and even with knowing my gun, it can still get inconsitent at the wrong times. And unless you play on a very steep incline, you will almost never have a good enough vantage point to pick off a group of players. I can't imagine them just standing there like a deer in the head lights either, most of them will duck or run for cover.

you obviously don't understand, if you know what your doing picking off a whole group of players is not hard, you have to make very quick accurate shots from a short distance, not a paint spray, you have to be well hidden, and having a suppressor like his makes it extremely hard for them to find him, think about it, your getting hit by paintballs yet you hear almost nothing and you have no idea where he is, and he only shoots 1-2 at each person within a matter of seconds, you really think you have time to duck and cover if your already hit and plus even if you dont get hit and you do find cover, still you have no idea where he is, he has the ultimate advantage, im in this kinda of situation almost everytime i play, but i have to make sure i hit them with those first shots, because after that they know the general direction of where im at since i dont have suppressor

Its Pudding Time Children
SilentStealth67 View Drop Down
Shakes Beef

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SilentStealth67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 11:28am
with a suppressor he can also play a different way which is slowly shooting one player at a time, since he has the suppressor they have no idea where to look or where to take cover, so he shoots one, hes out ther others hide and take cover but have no idea where he is, then he can either wait for them to get up or shoot one that is hiding from a different direction (since they dont know where he is at) or (what i like to do) is to try to get the whole group separated and then stalk each one, remember tho stalking takes incredible skill because you have to make sure you are moving extremely quiet and fast, you have to make sure the person your stalking doesnt know you stalking him, and you have to make sure his team mates dont see you stalking him from a distance, you have to know the right times move and the right times not to move

sorry im getting carried away, but im going to stop, there are an unlimited amount of ways to ambush and shoot many people in a single game without them ever knowing who did it or where you came from, but most likely they'll know after they are out

Edited by SilentStealth67

Its Pudding Time Children
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic