FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Woodsball A5

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Project Irene View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
It really DOES exist!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Project Irene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 11:17pm
Nice smooth paintjob, but needs more.
GoN_StAlKeR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoN_StAlKeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 11:20pm
Needs more what? I use a red dot when we play just wasnt on for the pic. Other than that there is nothin more i want on there.
aaron4881304 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aaron4881304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 11:39pm
"As for all you spead freaks go ahead and rip away cause i really couldn't care less, i get more kills out of a 500 bag than you do out of 4 cases"

wow. thats not the best way to start a post

but the gun is cool...paintjob is awesome, but that "suppressor" kind of looks like a paint roller, but hey whatever it works for U.
HOT OUTDOOR ACTION:
Check out these HOT lounge chairs do anything but lounge!
Better get that garden hose!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoN_StAlKeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 12:44am

Originally posted by aaron4881304 aaron4881304 wrote:

paintjob is awesome, but that "suppressor" kind of looks like a paint roller, but hey whatever it works for U.

LOL never realised that but your right kinda does. I wrapped it in fabric before painting it. Gives it a mossy look in real life.

ms2013 View Drop Down
Strike 1: Political campaigning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 12:52am
Originally posted by GoN_StAlKeR GoN_StAlKeR wrote:

I'm curious can you read???? Cause you certainly cant spell "illeagle"??????? Just wonder why you speeders even bother to come in when a post says woodsball other than to rip the post.

i was gonna say that too. if you're gonna rip someone, why not spend that extra second to check grammar and spelling, that way, we can't rip you on that. that's for everyone else that seemed to have learn to read by Word Recognition. anyone else old enough to remember that? liberal garbage.

EDIT - looks good, that supressor is a controversial topic, some say legal, others illegal. i say, be loud, be proud.   

john.

Edited by ms2013
ProLite M-16 18 AA
Ak47 A5 Egrip flatline
M-1 Garande Automag 18 AA
98C RT Thompson w/ Drum mag
A5 MP5, Egrip, Armson Phantom,Stock, 12gr
98C RT HK33 Flatline

UTTER DESTRUCTION OF QUIXTAR!
ncbbh88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncbbh88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 6:19am
How did you do the camo ive beem thinkin of doon it to mine but just havend had the patience to figure out how to make it look cool    id give it a 10/10    even though im not a fan of full length supressors

http://somersgoalie53.MyPicGallery.com
Stiffler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stiffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 8:16am

so for the camo job did u just pretty much lay down your gun and start painting? or did u paint it piece by piece? also: wheres the link?!? i want to hear this bad boy!!

nice job 9/10

98c - baller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c - baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 8:29am
ya soo do i ^^^
olderthandirt1s View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote olderthandirt1s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 1:16am

Well here is my A5. Yes it is fully suppressed. Just wanted to see what other woods players think of it. As for all you speed freaks go ahead rip away cause i really couldnt care less. I get more kills out of a 500 bag than you do out of 4 cases.

well im stumped... its very rare you will here this out of me but i take back what i said. good job and sorry for the ignorance.

SatansEnemy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SatansEnemy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 2:59am

sweet looking gun...and id love to see and hear the vid.

and i know hes already said that it isnt a flatline....but you can tell that it isnt....the barrel is still on center of the gun....not offset up like the flatlines are.

anyway, sweet gun.

also....most people that play woodsball really dont care if you suppress your gun....if you work that hard to get an edge...i say go with it. \m/

Edited by SatansEnemy
Cledawg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cledawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 10:34pm

I like it....might need a bit more darker colors for the woods I play in but over all SUPER JOB!

New woods ball player...here, what barrel is under that thing?

Stock A-5
Flatine Barrel
20 oz tank with remote coil
Nike Cleats

Not enough $$$ for paint...gee wiz!

Your going down like a fat kid in dodge ball!
TrueSniper View Drop Down
Strike 2, S-O Slur, Language (E3)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrueSniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 11:50am
Wow i want 2 c a video of that gun in action n also ur wives 98 custom on fully auto and 3 round burst! Cuz im a really big fan of woodsball guns like that.
                                           My Guns

Click Here
Sniper_Guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sniper_Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 12:00pm

Yeah the suppressor is big can be a pain at times, but worth it when you start to pick a group off one by one.

no offense but this sounds like a crock. i mean, i've been playing paintball for some time and even with knowing my gun, it can still get inconsitent at the wrong times. And unless you play on a very steep incline, you will almost never have a good enough vantage point to pick off a group of players. I can't imagine them just standing there like a deer in the head lights either, most of them will duck or run for cover.

For my 16th birthday, my parents tried to surprise me with a car. Luckily I was able to jump out of the way.
-Comedy Central Presents Tom Cotter
Shadowminion View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Language, 3/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shadowminion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 12:16pm

Great looking Gun there !! cant wait for you to finish your Wife's 98c How did you get the paint So flat (Flat paint , I assume ? lol )

Here's my camo 98c , C'mon speedballers !!

[url="http://www.hunt101.com/?p=190205&c=500&z=1"][/url]

SL68-II , micro honed and polished .688" bore . Tuff Enuf .
Widowmaker , under construction
98c OwNaGe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c OwNaGe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 12:25pm
nice gun man PM me with the video ok?
98c
Trigger Stop
Red Dot Pointer
Flatline Barrel
Redz 2+1 Harness
GTA Double Trigger
Steel Screws

http://tippmann.com/players/forum/wwf77a/forum_posts.asp?TID =109849&PN=1&TPN=1

Catfish Wave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Catfish Wave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 12:33pm

yah awesome gun man

I too would like to see the vid,

good job

Look to my comming at the first light of the 5th day, at dawn, look to the East

-Gandalf

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoN_StAlKeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by Shadowminion Shadowminion wrote:

Great looking Gun there !! cant wait for you to finish your Wife's 98c How did you get the paint So flat (Flat paint , I assume ? lol )

Here's my camo 98c , C'mon speedballers !!

The paint is just military grade paint. You can get it at just about any surplus store.

CIA356 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CIA356 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 6:36pm
hey man yeah show me that vid that gun rocks. I want that camoon my gun lol
Semper Durus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Semper Durus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 6:44pm
I want to see the video too! That looks awesome.
I don't have a sig anymore
SniperBoy01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SniperBoy01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 6:55pm

i want to see the vid lik the marker looks incredible i was thinking of getting a paint job on my 98c i was going to get a olive drab green tiger stripe on mine

over all awesome job dude 

Tippmann Commando For ME!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic