FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sup’ Airball field for my team?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Ajreaper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Paintballer and United States Marine

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ajreaper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by BARREL BREAK BARREL BREAK wrote:

too much money, make a hyperball feild

LOL- hyper tube is cheap? That's hilarious- it is not by any stretch of the imagination cheap and you'd need a fair amount of it for a decent field. Then it has to be transported and cut into the appropriate sizes and anchored. I've built hyper tube fields and it is very hard work. If you can afford hyper tube you can afford a reasonabley priced airfield. Best to reserve comments for those things you know about and remain silent on those you do not.
Bunkerking1550 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunkerking1550 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 4:23pm

Originally posted by Ajreaper Ajreaper wrote:

Originally posted by BARREL BREAK BARREL BREAK wrote:

too much money, make a hyperball feild

LOL- hyper tube is cheap? That's hilarious- it is not by any stretch of the imagination cheap and you'd need a fair amount of it for a decent field. Then it has to be transported and cut into the appropriate sizes and anchored. I've built hyper tube fields and it is very hard work. If you can afford hyper tube you can afford a reasonabley priced airfield. Best to reserve comments for those things you know about and remain silent on those you do not.

wow you just told him lol

Now bunkering victim # 38!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic