FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MTV

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
BARREL BREAK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Prettiest Princess in all the lands

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by VisionIMP VisionIMP wrote:

Thats why christianity is such a biased and stupid religion...no offense. but they claim that the only way into heaven is if you accept jesus as your lord and savior. HA! so much for other religions in that case. Judaism, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, and more dont accept jesus but according to you they are all going to hell! Yea way to go! great thinking!

you Trock

VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 10:12pm
what the hell is a trock?
BARREL BREAK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Prettiest Princess in all the lands

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 10:16pm
trock means cool, but ambiguously, kinda like Fnord
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 10:19pm
oh, i thought it was bad! Ha.
disturbed*rocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote disturbed*rocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 12:13am
Originally posted by Big Jim Big Jim wrote:

I think it's completely retarded, how they make being a homosexual ok. I mean, as a Christian, I'm completely offended. They can take God out of our schools and every day life, but then on the flip side they PROMOTE BEING a homosexual? In today's society, I would be ridicueled for taking a stand against homosexuality. But if I were to, yet again, take one more Godly out of our everyday life. I would be cheered on. WHat our country has become before God makes me sick.

Your absolutly right. We are terrible. God should kill us with fire and brimstone.

MTV does suck. So does P diddy "Vote or Die" makes me sick.
Your gun chops balls.

& nbsp; 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic