FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MTV

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 9:01pm

Actually, JFK was Catholic.

However, I believe that keeping religion and law/education away from each other is a brilliant idea. Another thing is to preach tolerance for everyone, no matter how different.

Tippmannshooter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippmannshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 9:04pm
G.W is not a Cathlic. JFK was the only catholic president to date. G.W. is one of those crazy born-again-Creationists..Kinda reminds me of someone in this thread..

^^no fair you got to it first.

Who cares if MTV makes a big deal about voting? Don't you care who's in power in your country? MTV is a private (although crappy) organization, and can express whatever opinion they wish.

And someone said that God was thrown out in the 50's... If I remember it was in the 50's that "under God" was added to the pledge, to make us better than the "godless commies"

Edited by Tippmannshooter
Big Jim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 9:05pm
If you were really following the same religion as me, you would KNOW that homosexuality is WRONG. It's not a question of intolerence. It's a question of right or wrong. And to correctly inform youGeorge Washington was a Christian along with Ronald Reagan just to name a few. And in my book Christian and Catholosism are 2 completely different things.As for throwing God out........ we only say that under our breaths, do you REALLY MEAN IT when you say it? Because our nation is'nt acting as a nation under God.
The Hotttnesssss
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 9:08pm

Our entire nation does not belong to God. We belong to our own faiths.

Yeah, Ronald Reagan, a steller Christian President. *sarcasm*

Okay, question. In your book christianity and catholicism are two different religions, which one is the right one? I mean, you have to believe that you follow the correct religion and that the other billions of people in the world are just "crazy."

Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 9:09pm

Originally posted by Big Jim Big Jim wrote:

And in my book Christian and Catholosism are 2 completely different things.

Care to explain this?

Tippmannshooter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippmannshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 9:11pm
I wish the real big jim was here... Big Jim Slade
Big Jim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 9:22pm
Christianity = Believe that Jesus Christ the son of God died on the cross for your sins, and that he rose again on the 3rd day and defeated sin. Cathlosism = Say so many prayers a day, go to confessional, go to mass, basically good works will get you to heaven...........wrong. If you want to join me in heaven some day, say a prayer repenting of your sins, and accepting Jesus as your savoir. No man can save himself. John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him shall not perish but have everlasting life.
The Hotttnesssss
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 9:25pm
Ahh, so catholisism is wrong? I see. You of course, have found out the secret to finding a spot in heaven and will be a minority there while the other 5 billion people burn? I mean, that's so believable it's impossible to not want to convert. *Again...sarcasm*
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 9:27pm

Thats why christianity is such a biased and stupid religion...no offense. but they claim that the only way into heaven is if you accept jesus as your lord and savior. HA! so much for other religions in that case. Judaism, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, and more dont accept jesus but according to you they are all going to hell! Yea way to go! great thinking!

Edited by VisionIMP
Fallout_soldier View Drop Down
A-5 Speed Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fallout_soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 9:27pm
I think MTV sucks!

Canada
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=atomicbomb.wmv
Big Jim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 9:28pm

I'm done. God says plant the seed, but only he can make it grow. Dune, Weird Al put it well, "I'll be laughin my head off when your burnin in hell."

The Hotttnesssss
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 9:29pm
I'm glad you think that, because the majority of the world does not. I think I have the advantage.
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 9:30pm

hmm i believe that song wasnt meant to support christianity. Weird Al's song poke fun at everything. Way to go once again!

BTW God doesnt exsist!

matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 9:32pm

I'm done. God says plant the seed, but only he can make it grow. Dune, Weird Al put it well, "I'll be laughin my head off when your burnin in hell."

wierd al is jewish.
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 9:36pm

Can't argue with him now. Common sense prevailed and it forced him to leave.

VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by matt06 matt06 wrote:

wierd al is jewish.

Ha i forgot about that! Good point! It makes sense!

Mehs View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
An Hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mehs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 9:52pm

I think MTV sucks, and should die, because on their "list" of the 22 most best bands, they had Linkin Park, I mean, come on, wtf, LINKIN PARK?  They suck! 

And well, MTV does appeal more to the "younger crowd", and usually, (now always) younger people are ignorant, therefore they are Democrats.

[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/1538fbc.jpg">
Squeeze Box
MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 9:56pm

1. MTV viewers either too young to vote or too dumb, or stoned.

2.MTV sucks

3.Lot's of stations are supporting the election (Comedy Central) and most stations are only broadcasting Democratic Convention, I geuss it's cooler.

4. Who the **** gives about P. Diddy?

Coming in May 2005!
chronzak View Drop Down
Guested - Troll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chronzak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 10:07pm
MTV is horrible...P diddy sucks.. i dont think people were made to spend thier life arguing and thinking about religion, and I think the bible is mostly crap...nobody should be watching MTV to find out if they lean towards liberals in the first place because it sucks so bad
BARREL BREAK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Prettiest Princess in all the lands

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 10:09pm

and people care, why?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic