Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MTV

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MTV
    Posted: 04 August 2004 at 5:14pm
I think MTV is a liberal network. Mostly because they have this huge deal about Choose or Lose 2004. They are making such a huge deal about this election because they want bush out of office. They haven't made a huge deal of the other elections in the past. And they also have P. Diddy going around asking people who they are voting for and even though they show republicans, they show more interest in the democrats. Plus MTV covered the DNC and they aren't planning on covering the Republican convention. thats what i think. What do you guys think.
YONK~!~
Check This Out
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 5:18pm

I think no one cares. Political topics on here are way overdone.

By the way....MTV SUCKS!

ultimatetrooper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Hardcore Ghetto Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultimatetrooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 5:19pm
I don't care. Thats what I think.
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 5:21pm
see i told ya!
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 5:22pm
Of course MTV has a liberal slant.

That is just like saying Fox News has a conservative slant.

Multi-Colored J View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Enuff Z’Nuff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Multi-Colored J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 5:25pm
Besides the fact that MTV blows, of course there are going to be more young liberals than young conservatives. It's a fact that more young people are liberal compared to old people. One could argue the same thing about the Fox News Channel, which is a remarkably conservative network. And I think they're trying to get people to vote. Is that a bad thing? Absolutely not. I mean, sure you might like Bush, but I'd rather have more people vote and see who we elect into office. That and remember the three Republican kids who talked about Fahrenheit 9/11? I sure didn't see any democrat kids doing that on MTV.

That, and who cares? It's cable TV... they can say whatever they feel like. Like the Catholic channel.
X
Random_Person View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Haiku Honorable Mention

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random_Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 5:28pm

i don't like p diddy's slogan "Vote or Die" it seems threatening, and i don't like that. 

but DUH MTV is a liberal network

I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.
youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by ultimatetrooper ultimatetrooper wrote:

I don't care. Thats what I think.
Big Jim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 8:25pm
I think it's completely retarded, how they make being a homosexual ok. I mean, as a Christian, I'm completely offended. They can take God out of our schools and every day life, but then on the flip side they PROMOTE BEING a homosexual? In today's society, I would be ridicueled for taking a stand against homosexuality. But if I were to, yet again, take one more Godly out of our everyday life. I would be cheered on. WHat our country has become before God makes me sick.

Edited by Big Jim
The Hotttnesssss
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 8:28pm
yea...im completely confused by that post. Mind clarifying that for us?
-The Unknown- View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -The Unknown- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 8:31pm
MTV sux...
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 8:31pm

Originally posted by VisionIMP VisionIMP wrote:

yea...im completely confused by that post. Mind clarifying that for us?

I think what I got from all the added punctuation, was that he doesn't like the fact that MTV says homosexual people are ok. What exactilly he would do if he owned MTV, I dont know, but thats what I got.

Big Jim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 8:31pm
Simple, God is dissapearing( HE's what our country was founded on.) and Secularism (Every possible politicly correct thing in the universe) is now being accepted
The Hotttnesssss
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 8:35pm
You have got to be joking? Forcing God to appear in schools and laws just because some of the country believes in him? And then to promote homosexuality as a "sin" rather than a part of life? I'm thinking Tolerance is not a word you're familiar with.

Edited by Dune
Multi-Colored J View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Enuff Z’Nuff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Multi-Colored J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 8:35pm
Our country wasn't founded on god, it was founded on equality and freedom.

Look in a 7th grade history textbook.
X
matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 8:46pm
Your first mistake was watching MTV

Your second mistake was making this thread to tell us how craptastic MTV is.
Big Jim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 8:50pm
Do you know why it says that? In the 7th grade text books that is? BECAUSE God was THROWN out in the 1950's and 60's, kid's these days don't even KNOW who God is.And as for homosexuality being a sin..........it is, it's written in the Bible. Now, I'm not trying to force my beliefs on any of you. I'm just saying, the moral decline of our nation has been because we through God out the window a long time ago. A great preacher once said, "God will not be mocked", if you look in the book of Revelation in the Bible you will see what I'm talking about.
The Hotttnesssss
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 8:52pm
I don't read fiction.
Big Jim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 8:54pm
You read it every day in your science books in school, look around, look outside, look at yourself, think that all happened by chance? There had to be a creator............
The Hotttnesssss
matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by Big Jim Big Jim wrote:

Do you know why it says that? In the 7th grade text books that is? BECAUSE God was THROWN out in the 1950's and 60's, kid's these days don't even KNOW who God is.And as for homosexuality being a sin..........it is, it's written in the Bible. Now, I'm not trying to force my beliefs on any of you. I'm just saying, the moral decline of our nation has been because we through God out the window a long time ago. A great preacher once said, "God will not be mocked", if you look in the book of Revelation in the Bible you will see what I'm talking about.
so....lets get this straight...our morals are gone because we based our country on god, and then thrw him aside?

Correct me if im wrong....but...isnt dubya our first Catholic/Christian president?

We threw god out? thats why the term God Bless America is so uncommon nowadays?

you, have to be the most intolerant person ever. And before you attack me, I follow the same religion...just not nearly as uptight about it
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic