Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Poll:Which is better Halo or Goldeneye

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Poll Question: Which is the best 1st person shooter halo(X-box)Goldeneye(N64)
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
427 [53.64%]
348 [43.72%]
5 [0.63%]
5 [0.63%]
11 [1.38%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
seal 160 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seal 160 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Poll:Which is better Halo or Goldeneye
    Posted: 04 August 2004 at 2:33pm

Which does the majority of people like the old 1st person shooter goldeneye from Rare not EA! Or the 1st person shooter Halo Combat Evolved from Bunjie.

--- I hate EA games they are trying to make another goldeneye JamesBondGoldeneye:Rouge Agent---don't they know that their games suck!--- comment in if you want...

Playing Delta Force 2 online is fun.my name there is the same i have here.
I hope one day to modify my Tippmann 98 custom to look like a M16.
matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 2:36pm
goldeneye owns
seal 160 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seal 160 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 2:37pm
that's what i think too but i want to see what everyone else thinks so i'm not voting
:ShockeR_ratm: View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :ShockeR_ratm: Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 2:41pm
I like both

Nobody ever suspects the fun police!
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 2:42pm
Who cares? Both are console shooters, both have atrocious level design with decent multiplayer.

Id say its pretty even, too bad both are neck and neck in the suck category.
seal 160 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seal 160 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 2:44pm
yea well this will be a tough post i want to see the results.
Jet87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jet87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 2:45pm
Enos. That statement made me like you a little less but I still think your cool.
"Rock and Roll ain't noise pollution"
    My Pics
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 2:52pm
Goldeneye is less hyped now than Halo, so i say Goldeneye!
andyhughes View Drop Down
~-o@ <-- Snail smoking a cigarette

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andyhughes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 2:55pm
Goldeneye has a much better campain mode than Halo, but in multiplayer, Halo has Goldeneye beat by a mile. Halo has a variety of multiplayer level designs that Goldeneye doesn't. Plus, Halo gamers don't rely on autoaim to win. If your one of the hardcore Goldeneye fans, go for Timesplitters 2 on all Gamecube, Xbox, and PS2. 
seal 160 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seal 160 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 3:00pm
you have to take in account that you can turn off auto aim on goldeneye too i've never played with it on
Dark98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Doesn’t Want Sex With The Drunk Chick

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dark98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 3:04pm
Goldeneye >>>>> Halo
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 3:28pm

Originally posted by Enos Shenk Enos Shenk wrote:

Who cares? Both are console shooters, both have atrocious level design with decent multiplayer.

yup. i was expecting this great, godly graphics game with no faults adn huge levels with everytihng to make a game good like everyone else hyped it up to be, it wasnt. the levels were huge in the campaign mode, but they werent for multiplayer. The graphics wer actually kinda bad for an -box game, it takes like 45 minutes for one level, if you know what to do, and the lack of different weapons made me mad too.

havent played goldeneye yet.

boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 3:56pm
old school always beats new school. Goldeneye all the way.
YONK~!~
Check This Out
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by Gatyr Gatyr wrote:

Originally posted by Enos Shenk Enos Shenk wrote:

yup. i was expecting this great, godly graphics game with no faults adn huge levels with everytihng to make a game good like everyone else hyped it up to be, it wasnt. the levels were huge in the campaign mode, but they werent for multiplayer. The graphics wer actually kinda bad for an -box game, it takes like 45 minutes for one level, if you know what to do, and the lack of different weapons made me mad too.

havent played goldeneye yet.

the levels were purposely made to take a long time, they wanted to incorporate a more indepth level instead of a 2 minute go capture the cystal and you win type game.  i love golden eye for n64, but i think halo wins this for me.
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
hashi2008 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Racial Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hashi2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 4:30pm
 Goldeneye was like 5-10 years ahead of it's time. It is better than most games today IMO. I had this huge speach, but ot booted from the net, and just got back from football practice, so im too tired to type it again. BTW EA Sports is the only thing I like from that whole company. The screwed up Comand and Conquere, and could have done much better jobs on the MOH series. WTF was with the ending of MOH:RS? I though i was gonna go save the brother. Instead the game ends. EA is concerned too much with $$$ and not enough with quality i thier games. They know that they can sell MOH for just as much as Vice City, with half of the effort. Greedy turds!
Founder of the "Forumers Against the Ugly Woman Sigs" also known as FAUWS.
DracoPlasm View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What is a DracoPlasm anyway?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 4:39pm
HALO is 10 times better then goldeneye i used to have goldeneye and before i got the Xbox yes i would say golden was the b est back then but it just doesnt compair to todays best game in the world HALO WINS like it or not

paintballu View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Stars dont matter to me

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by matt06 matt06 wrote:

goldeneye owns

my xchat died...... no more irc :(
Random_Person View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Haiku Honorable Mention

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random_Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 4:45pm
Golden eye is better single player but once me and a bunch of friends go 2 xbox's and 2 big screen tv's and play 8 person halo, god that was fun

I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.
phantom87 View Drop Down
My title explains it all

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phantom87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 4:52pm
I just tampered with the results....sue me.
gnarkill View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Hamster Lover

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarkill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 4:59pm

the GOLDEN GUN!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic