Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tippmann Customer Service: 10/10

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Homer J View Drop Down

Strike 2 for drug related images

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tippmann Customer Service: 10/10
    Posted: 04 August 2004 at 11:05am
Tippmann has excellent customer service. I called and ordered a replacement ball latch for my M98. The representative I talked to was polite and helpful. They're having it sent out today, for free. In another 4-7 days, me and my gun will be back in action.

I won't have to rent anymore!!! WOOT!!!!1
Dan db09 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan db09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 11:08am
yeah Tippmann service is good. They get you everything pretty fast except your Catologs
boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 11:09am

Originally posted by Dan db09 Dan db09 wrote:

yeah Tippmann service is good. They get you everything pretty fast except your Catologs

lol. I still haven't gotten my catolog and i ordered it in january.

YONK~!~
Check This Out
Homer J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 11:09am

Tell me about it...I ordered one...what was it...4 years ago? Is it here yet? No.

Besides there's always countypaintball.com
Dan db09 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan db09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 11:12am
I always request free ones but never get them....
MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 11:17am
I ordere twice and in a month I got it!

Coming in May 2005!
oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 11:50am

kingmans customer service sucks. i called them so they could send me a piece that they left out during the making of my old spyder which stopped me from adujusting the velocity and they wanted to charge me for it.

FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1- Language, 11/29/09

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 12:31pm
what a tippmann broke. GAT OUT OF TOWN
<1 meg sig = bad>
Random_Person View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Haiku Honorable Mention

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random_Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by boomstick boomstick wrote:

lol. I still haven't gotten my catolog and i ordered it in january.

i ordered mine in january too, i finally got it yesterday!!!

but the excitment was short lived, the catolog itself sucks

I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.
TiPP*MaNN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TiPP*MaNN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 2:38pm
when i first readTIPPMANN CATALOG i thought hey maybe i should orde one, utthen i dont wanna wait
PRo/CaRBiNe
12 in. J&J ceramic barrel
2in. shocktech stubby drop
adco hotshot electronic sight
dye econo sticky grips
lightened trigger pull

Homer J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by FROG MAN FROG MAN wrote:

what a tippmann broke. GAT OUT OF TOWN

It's called being a noob and losing stuff.
Project Irene View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
It really DOES exist!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Project Irene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 4:16pm
Yeah, there's is great.  There quick, accurate with their parts, and seem to care.  Their directory also doesn't automatically direct you to India like Dell, AOL, and most car manufacturers do.
matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 4:18pm
eh, the catalog took about 3 months to get to me...and all it is, is the same stuff you can find on the website...I was so dissapointed.
Homer J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by Project Irene Project Irene wrote:

Yeah, there's is great.  There quick, accurate with their parts, and seem to care.  Their directory also doesn't automatically direct you to India like Dell, AOL, and most car manufacturers do.

Yep, the sales rep had an American accent. And I wasn't on hold for more than about 15 seconds.
ekeboo View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
strike 1 5/1 Filter dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ekeboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 5:22pm

But if you want to buy stuff from them you have a to give a a big deposit i mean a big deposit of money before they even talk to you.

JohnnyCanuck View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 6:45pm
Thanks for the tippmann 1-800 # posted on this forum, they are sending me a 1/8" line to run the RT on the lpk, they paid shipping and no charge for the part.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic