Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Arcade with Super Prizes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tyranny View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Arcade with Super Prizes
    Posted: 04 August 2004 at 11:00am
yea theres one of those games at the movie theatre by my house one of my friends blew 20 bucks trying to win need for speed underground
The American View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
MMM-HMMM!! I LIKE TH’ WAY YOU TALK!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The American Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 10:56am

Yeah I have this place by my house called Dave n Busters, its a really nice restaraunt and then it has a huge like arcade with like really nice games and then like a computer room were you can play on like a giant online game thing, kind of like something you would see on X Play, anyways some of the prizes include huge tv's and things like that.

Also I once went to this place called Las Vagas, were my dad won $20k on this one cool game called the Elvis Game???

tippy_182 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy_182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 10:46am
Originally posted by :ShockeR_ratm: :ShockeR_ratm: wrote:

no its not rigged...when i went to Mohegan Sun's arcade they had that same game...and this one guy won like everything in the machine..he walked away with games,controllers, a cd player, and dvds

And the funny thing is he probably spend $350 on $200 worth of stuff.

:ShockeR_ratm: View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :ShockeR_ratm: Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 10:23am
no its not rigged...when i went to Mohegan Sun's arcade they had that same game...and this one guy won like everything in the machine..he walked away with games,controllers, a cd player, and dvds

Nobody ever suspects the fun police!
98c Dude13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c Dude13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 10:17am
I have something like that around my house and you can when ghost recon jungle storm.
TIPPMANN 98 CUSTOM
14" Progressive barrel   
32* Black gel grips
BT-16 Double trigger
Pen Spring Mod
X-core Expansion Chamber
Vertical Adapter
xteam02001 View Drop Down

Good Job On Getting Yourself Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xteam02001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 8:32am
sweet

Jesus Christ, why don't you come save my life.
Open my eyes and blind me with your light
and your lies.
EYES View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More pansy and liberal and commie than U

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EYES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 8:18am
Trock.

oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 8:12am

thats cool

KillerCanuk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KillerCanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 8:08am
So I popped into the local arcade here, and they had this game where you could win amazing prizes. They had Socom, Halo, a set of 2 way radios, a digital camera, and some other electronics. It was some weird game where you had to spin a needle around and get it to stop on numbers untill you built up to the WIN bar. I didn't do it, but I thought the concept was cool. It is probably rigged to so you can't win, but still, I thought it was worth a shot. 50 cents for Socom wouldn't be a bad deal.

I'll go Home, I'll go Home,
Full of the devil and full of the rum.
I'll go home, oh I'll go home,
I'll go home in the morning.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic