Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Please think of America!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
4America View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4America Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please think of America!
    Posted: 03 August 2004 at 10:24pm
In these times of trouble, this country needs a strong leader! We need to re-elect George Bush!

Who else has gone on such a victorious jihad against global terrorism! Who else has done so much for the global economy? Who else has done so much to protect the environemt and the fuzzy tree owl?

And look at his opponent!

He consorts with children, trying to get the new generation to vote for him! Who else would stoop so low?

What a glutton! George Bush is all for the Atkins Diet and reductions of food preservatives.

Does anyone else see the close resembelance between this, and the Hitler Nazi salute???? How horrible, George Bush would never do anything like this.

And look at this. Here is kerry prancing about with horrible weapons killing defenseless creatures. Why would any american need weapons like these to kill poor little creatures like these? john kerry would probably wear CAMO and call his paintball gear GUNS if he played paintball.

You cant even begin to tell me this isnt some sort of sexual innuendo on kerrys part. This is the kind of thing our children do not need to see.

We need a man of integrity and money and all the good things we require from our presidents.
General_Sprats View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote General_Sprats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 10:25pm
I am taking it your a republican...
matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 10:27pm
doesnt anyone ever get sick of this political crap?

seeing as how Bush is a texan, im sure hes hunted his share of animals in his life.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 10:27pm
Dont forget to say your prayers at night.

Bunker_Attack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunker_Attack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by General_Sprats General_Sprats wrote:

I am taking it your a republican...

Lol, yeah seems like it..

This is one of the weirdest posts ive seen yet
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 10:28pm

In that last pic it looks like hes doing the chicken dance.

But really people we dont need anymore of these topics. PLEASE STOP!!!!

General_Sprats View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote General_Sprats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 10:29pm
I have never seen someone go through all this work typing and inserting all these pics just to convince the tippmann forum to vote Bush.  I bet he is doing this in all the forums.
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 10:30pm

Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 10:32pm
haha that would be great if he was for the bush party or something.  hey ya never know.  alright yes, since bush is a texan he has most likely hunted his fair share. also, hunting is a way of obtaining food, and keeps animal population down.  on that food picture, he is having fun.  let him be.  i dont think you lie a perfect life so dont gimme that BS.  dont tell me just because he is running for president he isnt aloud to eat food he likes?  did you also think that maybe some people are vegiterian so the atkins diet is out of the picture.  in the last picture it is a church/gospel so im not going to even get into that because i dont feel like typing a 500 word essay on how your utterly wrong.  on the first picture, every president has gone to houses and given them food, or helped build a house.  maybe he is just showing his love for children and life?  ahh i would go more into this but im not going to even bother. 

everytime i look at those pictures i edit this again.

lol 4th edit-

DID YOU ALSO KNOW that bush is against **edited** marriges, hmm.  i believe that would be against americas whole point.  freedom.  since when is it bad for two people of the same sex to become married and want to spend their lives together.  for some people being a homosexual is a hormone thing and they cant control it.  for others its a choice.  seeing as im 13 i cant vote, but i would honostly not vote for either.  if i had to choose either,  i would pick kerry.  although both are with the RIAA, which im against.

5th edit

you say re-elect george bush because we are in times of need?  hmm...who was president when everything happened to cause theese times of need?  hmm?

6th edit

what if kerry wanted to play woodsball, i dont think he would prance around with a neon orange shirt.  many players wear camo.  and alot of players call their markers guns, because techinaly they are guns. AHH IM SO AGGRIVATED.

Edited by Glassjaw
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Guested - Cannot follow any rules

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 10:33pm
I like the third picure. I agree vote for Bush.
(I'm a nob with no clue about almost anything...)
636andy636 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Posting While Intoxicated

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 10:57pm
bush is not smart enuf to have a hitler salute. strong leader eh? strong leader with a limp hand shake.

darn cant get that pic up

and that hunting one. how many guns do you think bush has that has, also. he probly hunted in his younger days

Edited by 636andy636
nouseforaname wrote:
oh good, a mech gun with eye covers and a rippoff Jackel frame ... ANS - "Stealing ideas since teh begining"

A-5 bunkerking View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, inappropriate sig. 3/11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 11:07pm

if someone is as photographed as much as kerry or bush, your going to come up with some humerous photos, there are many of bush.

Click here to send this funny pic to your friends!

Edited by A-5 bunkerking
Ejp414 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ejp414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 11:11pm
Hahahaha, nice...

Funky View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Pants? I dont need no stinking pants.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Funky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 11:12pm
Did you know...

NO ONE CARES?

"Don't you hate pants?"
AdmiralSenn View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdmiralSenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 12:03am
Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

I'm a Bush supporter too... Ironic, ain't it?

You do know that the mods can decide you're not worth the bandwith and guest you right? Also, you're not helping either party. You're either making Republicans look stupid, or Democrats look stupid (by resorting to this stuff).

And if this is just some regular making a joke, then..

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha.

Edited by AdmiralSenn
Is God real? You'll find out when you die.

Okay, I don't have a clever signature zinger. So sue me.
TRAVELER View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Vulcan Logic Academy Graduate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRAVELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 1:09am

Ha, ha, ho, ho, only ninety days to go!

I can't wait until the election is over and done with, we all know who is going to win.

So, is it going to be Hillary vs Cheney in '08? Seems there are rumours that Cheney is going to retire mid term with health problems, and that Powell is going to take his place.

For I will wander to and fro,
I'll go where I no one do know,
Mehs View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
An Hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mehs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 1:13am
Nice troll
[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/1538fbc.jpg">
Squeeze Box
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 1:16am
i dont think this perons qualifies as a troll, they only posted once.  anyway, i would not mind a well put political debate, but this...this just pisses me off.  they have no clue...AHHH.
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
Mehs View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
An Hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mehs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 1:21am
You can almost tell for sure that it's a troll.  They even made an account for it.
[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/1538fbc.jpg">
Squeeze Box
SatansEnemy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SatansEnemy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 4:59am

Originally posted by Glassjaw Glassjaw wrote:

5th edit

you say re-elect george bush because we are in times of need?  hmm...who was president when everything happened to cause theese times of need?  hmm?

LOL please dont tell me you blame the hard times were in on Bush. He wasnt in office long enough for 9/11 to have been his fault. 9/11 was Bill Clinton's fault for not having a strong enough hand in the affairs of the middle east. Atleast Bush is trying to stop terrorism, if Kerry gets in office he said it himself, that he wouldnt go to war with anyone till after they struck us first. I dunno about you, but i dont want to the US to be struck again. Stop it before it starts.

Yes i am going to vote for George Bush.

No, i dont agree with everything that Bush does, but he is the best candidate for the job.

and for the one who said "No One Cares", thats the reason our nation is in the trouble its in right now. Half the people dont care, and even after 9/11, they dont think that itll ever happen to us again.

Please re-elect George Bush. I dont want to see what would happen if John Kerry gets elected.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic