Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Please think of America!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Bass654321 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bass654321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please think of America!
    Posted: 04 August 2004 at 9:03am
Originally posted by General_Sprats General_Sprats wrote:

I am taking it your a republican...
 lol.
tmino1687 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmino1687 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 8:58am

did anyone c the last comic standing when cathleen madigain said the day before the election kerry should come and say that if u dont vote for me then im goin to have to take all the ketchup away

i thought it was funny

98c green, 2x trig, evo 2, e-bolt,j&j 14in. with a reg and nitro
Variable View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Variable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 8:40am
Originally posted by 4America 4America wrote:

Here is kerry prancing about with horrible weapons killing defenseless creatures. Why would any american need weapons like these to kill poor little creatures like these? john kerry would probably wear CAMO and call his paintball gear GUNS if he played paintball.

You're an idiot, the Republican party supports gun rights and hunting. 

KillerCanuk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KillerCanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 8:32am
Originally posted by Frozen Balls Frozen Balls wrote:

Originally posted by KillerCanuk KillerCanuk wrote:

Does anyone else find it funny that we have such
heated debates on politics when 80% of the forum isn't even old enough
to vote?

Anyone else find it funny that 40% of the people in these debates are Canadian?

-not bashin ya, just sayin its funny

hehe, you raise a good point. Oh well, just add me to the 80% that can't vote list

I'll go Home, I'll go Home,
Full of the devil and full of the rum.
I'll go home, oh I'll go home,
I'll go home in the morning.
obak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote obak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 8:26am
I want to say that the people of USA can change a lot of actual problems.But I think that nobody wants to change anything,didnīt?
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 8:25am

Does anyone else find it funny that we have such heated debates on politics when 80% of the forum isn't even old enough to vote?

Anyone else find it funny that 40% of the people in these debates are Canadian?

-not bashin ya, just sayin its funny
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 8:22am
Um sorry, obak, not to be rude if you really are from Spain, but some of that was a bit hard too understand.

Namely the 4th and 5th 'mini-paragraphs'.
obak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote obak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 8:19am

good jokes,very good jokes.

Is this the reallity??????

Bush is a killer,but with kerry no one change.

You,the people of america,can fight against your leaders,can fight against the culture of hate,that produces wars and terrorisms......but only if you want...

If the people of america donīt fight and wants the actual estate of the world,we will see bombs for a lot of years (then your imperialism take down)

I remember that the bombs explotes in Irak,but again in USA

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 7:19am

Does anyone else find it funny that we have such heated debates on politics when 80% of the forum isn't even old enough to vote?

I've always found that humorous too. Then again, after reading some of these arguments, I'm a bit relieved they can't.

KillerCanuk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KillerCanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 6:38am

I'll go Home, I'll go Home,
Full of the devil and full of the rum.
I'll go home, oh I'll go home,
I'll go home in the morning.
SatansEnemy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SatansEnemy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 4:59am

Originally posted by Glassjaw Glassjaw wrote:

5th edit

you say re-elect george bush because we are in times of need?  hmm...who was president when everything happened to cause theese times of need?  hmm?

LOL please dont tell me you blame the hard times were in on Bush. He wasnt in office long enough for 9/11 to have been his fault. 9/11 was Bill Clinton's fault for not having a strong enough hand in the affairs of the middle east. Atleast Bush is trying to stop terrorism, if Kerry gets in office he said it himself, that he wouldnt go to war with anyone till after they struck us first. I dunno about you, but i dont want to the US to be struck again. Stop it before it starts.

Yes i am going to vote for George Bush.

No, i dont agree with everything that Bush does, but he is the best candidate for the job.

and for the one who said "No One Cares", thats the reason our nation is in the trouble its in right now. Half the people dont care, and even after 9/11, they dont think that itll ever happen to us again.

Please re-elect George Bush. I dont want to see what would happen if John Kerry gets elected.

Mehs View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
An Hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mehs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 1:21am
You can almost tell for sure that it's a troll.  They even made an account for it.
[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/1538fbc.jpg">
Squeeze Box
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 1:16am
i dont think this perons qualifies as a troll, they only posted once.  anyway, i would not mind a well put political debate, but this...this just pisses me off.  they have no clue...AHHH.
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
Mehs View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
An Hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mehs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 1:13am
Nice troll
[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/1538fbc.jpg">
Squeeze Box
TRAVELER View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Vulcan Logic Academy Graduate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRAVELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 1:09am

Ha, ha, ho, ho, only ninety days to go!

I can't wait until the election is over and done with, we all know who is going to win.

So, is it going to be Hillary vs Cheney in '08? Seems there are rumours that Cheney is going to retire mid term with health problems, and that Powell is going to take his place.

For I will wander to and fro,
I'll go where I no one do know,
AdmiralSenn View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdmiralSenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 12:03am
Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

I'm a Bush supporter too... Ironic, ain't it?

You do know that the mods can decide you're not worth the bandwith and guest you right? Also, you're not helping either party. You're either making Republicans look stupid, or Democrats look stupid (by resorting to this stuff).

And if this is just some regular making a joke, then..

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha.

Edited by AdmiralSenn
Is God real? You'll find out when you die.

Okay, I don't have a clever signature zinger. So sue me.
Funky View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Pants? I dont need no stinking pants.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Funky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 11:12pm
Did you know...

NO ONE CARES?

"Don't you hate pants?"
Ejp414 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ejp414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 11:11pm
Hahahaha, nice...

A-5 bunkerking View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, inappropriate sig. 3/11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 11:07pm

if someone is as photographed as much as kerry or bush, your going to come up with some humerous photos, there are many of bush.

Click here to send this funny pic to your friends!

Edited by A-5 bunkerking
636andy636 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Posting While Intoxicated

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 10:57pm
bush is not smart enuf to have a hitler salute. strong leader eh? strong leader with a limp hand shake.

darn cant get that pic up

and that hunting one. how many guns do you think bush has that has, also. he probly hunted in his younger days

Edited by 636andy636
nouseforaname wrote:
oh good, a mech gun with eye covers and a rippoff Jackel frame ... ANS - "Stealing ideas since teh begining"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic