Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Paul Pierce’s shoes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tippy_182 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy_182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Paul Pierce’s shoes
    Posted: 04 August 2004 at 10:53am
Originally posted by WUNgUN WUNgUN wrote:

Originally posted by sinisterNorth sinisterNorth wrote:

I am looking for Paul Pierce's basketball shoes. I know it's a bit early, but I really want them come November. I know that the "Truth" Nike shoes were a special occasion, but I can't find what kind he normally wears. If someone could help, you have my thanks.  

He wears black Nike Air Uptempo Max, I know Foot Looker had some special signature Paul Pierce Nikes last season, but they were just alright. My brother-in-law wore them in his men's league. Think these were them with his special embroidering....
Air Uptempo Max

One ugly shoe......

WUNgUN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
100% Bonafied Jar Head

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WUNgUN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 9:16am
Originally posted by sinisterNorth sinisterNorth wrote:

I am looking for Paul Pierce's basketball shoes. I know it's a bit early, but I really want them come November. I know that the "Truth" Nike shoes were a special occasion, but I can't find what kind he normally wears. If someone could help, you have my thanks.  

He wears black Nike Air Uptempo Max, I know Foot Looker had some special signature Paul Pierce Nikes last season, but they were just alright. My brother-in-law wore them in his men's league. Think these were them with his special embroidering....
Air Uptempo Max

Edited by WUNgUN
[IMG]http://hometown.aol.com/hlwrangler/myhomepage/revised5_copy.jpg">
""...the Marines we have there now could crush the city and be done with business in four days."--LtGen Conway on Fallujah
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 3:15am
Originally posted by General_Sprats General_Sprats wrote:

That really is not true. Most of the stars that make shoes are contractionary obligated to wear there shoes.

My volleyball shoes are worn by 7 of the members of The U of A team, that was pretty cool. Those guys are good.
Ilovepaintball1 View Drop Down
Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 10:45pm
Thats the way to do it.
pballa j.r. View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike1~Language. 12/04

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pballa j.r. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 10:41pm
i got mine from the salvation army for $5 
matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by General_Sprats General_Sprats wrote:

contractionary
is that real word?
General_Sprats View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote General_Sprats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 10:14pm
That really is not true.  Most of the stars that make shoes are contractionary obligated to wear there shoes.
Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 10:00pm
And the star RARLY wears there own shoes..
matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 9:59pm
you do realize shoes endorsed by stars are like 40 dollars extra just because they are worn by someone

Random_Person View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Haiku Honorable Mention

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random_Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 9:47pm

i want the Tmac 4's when they come out, i have the 2's and 3's but no 1's, i couldn't afford 100 dollars shoes when the 1's came out.

no idea about pierces shoes though

I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.
Super NEWB View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super NEWB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 9:12pm
stop trying to be like sports stars face it you arent one of them

Angel guys get all the girls
Steve Zissou: I'm going to find it and I'm going to destroy it. Possibly with dynamite.
Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 9:12pm
Get the new nike high tops.  De Pimpin!
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 9:11pm
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic