Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
General_Sprats View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote General_Sprats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 10:12pm
I have a feeling that game meant nothing.  Usa is just warming up
matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by ImpyKing2 ImpyKing2 wrote:

Originally posted by matt06 matt06 wrote:

^^ larry brown wouldnt let a team lose, even if it was planned at all.

Yes he would because Larry Clown is a moron and has no idea what he is doing. My proof is the Sixers. He destoryed our team because hes a dumb goon.

no idea what hes doing?

only coach to ever win it all on nba and colliegete level.

coached the pistons to huge upset over the lakers.

O, and about him destroying the sixers..he didnt do that, AI did. Did we all forget him leading the sixers to the finals while he was in town?
ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Guested - Cannot follow any rules

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 10:18pm

Right but did we also forget that he destroyed how many teams before he won. How many teams did he ruin then turn tail and run like the coward he is. Also your very dumb and ignorant to think that HE made the pistons win. The whole thing was very nicley set up for him before he got there.

EDIT- Maybe next time you should do some research before you post.

Edited by ImpyKing2
(I'm a nob with no clue about almost anything...)
matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 10:38pm
maybe you should do your own research. Rasheed wallace was probably the key piece in bringing home that championship, he wasnt their before the season started. Larry Brown had to of had a hand in that deal.

Your going to tell me that if the pistons would have been able to dismantle the lakers with Rick Carlisle?

The Pistons had virtually the same roster in 2002-2003, and I didnt se them winning, or even getting to the Finals. 2002-2003 Pistons Roster

O, and heres more.

Bam

read the 3rd paragraph. That winning record, is not luck. The man knows what hes doing.

If your going to tell me that the sixers are worse off now than they were before larry brown arrived, put down the permanant marker, its messing with your head.

Edited by matt06
matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 10:58pm
he left without seeing how he was completely owned...
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 11:35pm
Impyking that flag looks Irish on my screen....
Que pasa?

Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 10:31am

Originally posted by matt06 matt06 wrote:

he left without seeing how he was completely owned...

dont worry, he'll find someway and not think he was owned, then come back, argue meaningless points, and think he is superior. oh well. 

MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 11:23am
Stuck up all star= no teamwork

Coming in May 2005!
Ejp414 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ejp414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by :ShockeR_ratm: :ShockeR_ratm: wrote:

...hmm, seems a little familiar...Soviet Union crushing the NHL all-stars 11-2 i believe back in 1980?

Ermm, I don't pay much attention to hockey as I live in Louisiana, but I know for a fact that the Soviet Union always had one hell of a hockey team. This situation is a little different, who would've thought the Italians could play basketball so well as to make our best players look like a joke?

tmino1687 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmino1687 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 12:45pm

Originally posted by oreomann33 oreomann33 wrote:

this just further proves my theory that tomatoe sauce makes you jump higher!

hahaha but i eat pizza (work at a pizza place) and other stuff and i cant jump at all

yea i was mad i wanted to watch street ball but no that stupid game was on at 12.

200th post yay for me

98c green, 2x trig, evo 2, e-bolt,j&j 14in. with a reg and nitro
matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 8:05pm
eh...at least they beat germany today.
Semper Durus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Semper Durus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 2:51pm
Yeah, they did beat Germany on a buzzer-beater. Those kind of shots give your team a whole lot of 'swagger'. And for them not having teamwork, the passing and ball movement of the USA against Germany was quite impressive. Just some more practice, and some more team defense, the USA will once again be unstoppable... and waiting for the Italians.
I don't have a sig anymore
[FI] View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [FI] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 8:18pm

Originally posted by jmac3 jmac3 wrote:

Impyking that flag looks Irish on my screen....

Haha, he edited it. What a clown, totally owned.

Let's think about this:]

Say that you are some uber team, like Avalanch back in the day. What would happen if you played a few scriamged but let them own you...like totally own you. Well...people think they might get something. We do the same thing in wrestling- ride high and let them think they can work something. Really, you are just setting them up.

Well...same could work here...

Don't believe everything you think

I can resist anything but temptation
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic