Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted: 03 August 2004 at 6:18pm
I was hoping this would happen!!!

See what happens when you get too full of yourself? You become an embrassment.

Bad omen
Italy hands men's Olympic team worst loss since NBA players allowed

COLOGNE, Germany (AP) -- The U.S. men's Olympic team did more than merely lose. It was embarrassed and exposed like never before in international competition.

Losing an exhibition game for the first time when using NBA players, the Americans were completely outclassed by lightly regarded Italy, never even making it close in the fourth quarter of a 95-78 upset Tuesday.

The Americans were sloppy with the ball and couldn't handle Italy's zone defenses and 3-point shooting. Italy not only made 15 from behind the arc but also showed superior ball movement and poise in handing the Americans their most lopsided defeat since pros began competing in 1992.

"They're going to be in for a lot of lessons for the next few weeks," U.S. coach Larry Brown said. "It's a young team, and it's a different game internationally."

Nuggets forward Carmelo Anthony led the Americans with 17 points, and two-time NBA MVP Tim Duncan added 15.

Italy, whose roster is filled entirely by players from that country's league, was led by Giacomo Galanda's 28 points and Gianluca Basile's 25.

While I am all for the USA Men's Basketball Team to win. They needed to be taught to be less arrogant.

FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1- Language, 11/29/09

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 6:22pm
haha
<1 meg sig = bad>
:ShockeR_ratm: View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :ShockeR_ratm: Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 6:23pm

Having a bunch of all-star players doesn't make a team...A group of people that play the game together very well makes a team...

...hmm, seems a little familiar...Soviet Union crushing the NHL all-stars 11-2 i believe back in 1980?

Edited by :ShockeR_ratm:

Nobody ever suspects the fun police!
cadet_sergeant View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More power to deflector shields, Scotty!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadet_sergeant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 6:23pm

..... glad i hate basketball.

DracoPlasm View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What is a DracoPlasm anyway?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 6:27pm
Italy still sucks...

Semper Durus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Semper Durus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 7:11pm
The team is still getting to know each other. They have to realize that they are no longer all-stars. They need to pay attention to the name on the front of the jersey, not the back. Coach Brown is the man to do that. I bet the USA comes home with another gold, but not without a fight. You saw the age, 23.5, they have to grow up quick.
I don't have a sig anymore
oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 7:14pm
this just further proves my theory that tomatoe sauce makes you jump higher!
Ilovepaintball1 View Drop Down
Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 7:25pm
Any team with Allen Iverson is horrible.
matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 8:00pm
o well, it was just an exhibition..had no meaning at all.

it also helps the cause when your team sinks 15 of 34 3 pointers. not much you can do about that.
WUNgUN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
100% Bonafied Jar Head

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WUNgUN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 8:09pm
I was watching at work... I'd hate to be Germany tomorrow!
[IMG]http://hometown.aol.com/hlwrangler/myhomepage/revised5_copy.jpg">
""...the Marines we have there now could crush the city and be done with business in four days."--LtGen Conway on Fallujah
A-5 bunkerking View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, inappropriate sig. 3/11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 8:14pm
lol
sort View Drop Down
I make no sense. Then I argue about it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 8:35pm
It's all a ruse.....they lost on purpose.....nothing like instilling a little bit of false hope in the other team.....
Revelations 6:8--It's not revenge, it's Punishment.
matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 8:47pm
^^ larry brown wouldnt let a team lose, even if it was planned at all.
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 9:06pm
Italy had a HOTT game, for sure. They were draining 3s left and right. Not to mention their zone D. USA wasn't expecting this and underestimated Italy. That's all. USA has a really good team, just need some time to work on plays. They got Melo, Lebron, Duncan, Boozer, Jefferson, AI, Odom -- pretty nice players. Wait and see, I still have high hopes.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Guested - Cannot follow any rules

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 9:42pm

Im Italian and Im glad the Italians won. I hate Larry Clown I mean Larry Brown and Allen Iverson. Im just glad the Italians killed them and I hope Italy beats everyone.

VIVA L' ITALIA

Edited by ImpyKing2
(I'm a nob with no clue about almost anything...)
Random_Person View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Haiku Honorable Mention

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random_Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 9:51pm
hahahaha, thats funny

I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.
ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 9:53pm
LOL.
-The Unknown- View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -The Unknown- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 10:03pm
Your sig scares me hades...
Shub View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I donít have one either. Is that good???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by :ShockeR_ratm: :ShockeR_ratm: wrote:

Having a bunch of all-star players doesn't make a team...A group of people that play the game together very well makes a team...

...hmm, seems a little familiar...Soviet Union crushing the NHL all-stars 11-2 i believe back in 1980?

ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 10:08pm

Originally posted by matt06 matt06 wrote:

^^ larry brown wouldnt let a team lose, even if it was planned at all.

Yes he would because Larry Clown is a moron and has no idea what he is doing. My proof is the Sixers. He destoryed our team because hes a dumb goon.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic