FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New shoes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
HondaXR View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Makes Foxworthy Look Like a Yankee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HondaXR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New shoes
    Posted: 04 August 2004 at 11:50am

When i get my Jonsered Chainsaw im gonna buy me a pair of these....

SL68II
Pro/Am
68 Carbine
tyranny View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 11:39am
Originally posted by youm0nt youm0nt wrote:

Practice

CC

my feet keep growing so im only allowed ot have one pair of running shoes  but i wear asic's and mizunos
MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 11:25am
I wear shows also.

Coming in May 2005!
boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 11:03am
Originally posted by One Love One Love wrote:

Originally posted by boomstick boomstick wrote:

Originally posted by Pate Pate wrote:

Preppy much??

not at all. I wear band shirts everyday and i don't wear abercrombie or anything like that.

Well, to start, you're a tool. Its really cute that you wear a band shirt everyday. You're so cool. And your shoes are lame. I puked a little bit in my mouth when I saw them.

Im not looking to get flamed here. I didn't do anything to you, so whats with the attitude?

YONK~!~
Check This Out
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 3:03am
Originally posted by paintballaluke paintballaluke wrote:

Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

These are the only boots I wear: Lightest snowboard boots in the world.

What kind are those?

None other than the "Thirty-Two, TM-Twos (or team-two)" I had them heat tubed to mold to my foot.

"The TM Two offers good riders the ultimate in freestyle performance. The advanced upper is constructed from state of the art water-resistant synthetic leather and is double lasted to get the foot closer to the board. The upper is then welded to a dual density, rubber sole unit with a PU midsole and a nitrogen filled dampening system. This combination increases board control and feel whilst having superb shock absorbing properties. Internally the shell has a sonic welded ankle harness, which is anatomically shaped to give unmatched foothold. Additional support is achieved with a sonically welded TPU backstay. This increases response and durability with the added advantage of reducing weight. The latex/EVA tongue has a removable 3D Hytel tongue to allow the boots flex to be customised to the riderís own riding style. The level 4 liner is the most advanced liner in the 32 range. It offers the best fit by allowing the liner to sit tighter on the foot without compromising comfort. Ultra-density foam in the tongue and forefoot increase comfort and warmth whilst a moulded instep overlay reduces strap pressure. The lining is directional for improved foot lock down whilst the symmetrical flex Stabiliser supports the ankle and reduces the likelihood of injury."

Both of my boots together weigh less than one of my friends DC boots. They are roughly $320-$330 US. So comfy.
ultimatetrooper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Hardcore Ghetto Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultimatetrooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 1:27am

The picture speaks for its self.

*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 1:25am
Originally posted by Tippmannshooter Tippmannshooter wrote:

I wear these. Really comfy, and since we have a dress code at my school, I can pass them off as dress shoes.

My boots could own your boots in a boot war...

paintballaluke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballaluke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 12:54am

Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

These are the only boots I wear:

Lightest snowboard boots in the world.

What kind are those?

New Black Matrix.
Dan db09 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan db09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 12:08am
where do you work?
NotDaveEllis View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotDaveEllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 12:06am
I wouldn't wear them under normal circumstances, but I can pull 9 hour shifts and still feel fresh in the feet.

Largest DMX Pad available.

Ask MBro, he sells shoes.

9 hr shifts meaning 9 hrs straight on the feet.

Edited by NotDaveEllis
Dan db09 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan db09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 12:05am
they look compfortable but I hate reebok
NotDaveEllis View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotDaveEllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 12:03am

For at work, truely the best shoes ever.
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 12:02am
Originally posted by One Love One Love wrote:

Originally posted by boomstick boomstick wrote:

Originally posted by Pate Pate wrote:

Preppy much??

not at all. I wear band shirts everyday and i don't wear abercrombie or anything like that.

Well, to start, you're a tool. Its really cute that you wear a band shirt everyday. You're so cool. And your shoes are lame. I puked a little bit in my mouth when I saw them. I like the Adidas Superstars, though I did feel the same way when I read the band shirt thing...you're so cool OH MY GOD!!

My Shoes=All black DC's. They are my shoes for school, wiffle ball, paintball, slippers, around the house, driving, bike riding, and walking/ running(I tried to cover all the bases).

Que pasa?

Dark98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Doesn’t Want Sex With The Drunk Chick

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dark98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 12:01am
woodsballer87 View Drop Down

Acme All-Purpose Member Title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodsballer87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 11:51pm

those are just my basketball shoes...

i usually wear Etnies or DC's.

Dan db09 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan db09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 11:44pm
^ yeah you got it enos

thats what i rock but mine are white/grey/red

Edited by Dan db09
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by woodsballer87 woodsballer87 wrote:

Dude what in christs name

Only gangtas wear shoes like that.
woodsballer87 View Drop Down

Acme All-Purpose Member Title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodsballer87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 11:35pm

my shoes...

they remind me of my dads car...black and chrome.

phantom87 View Drop Down
My title explains it all

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phantom87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 11:20pm

Originally posted by newport newport wrote:

Youm0nt...spikes for CC?

Spikes for CC is the only way to go.

boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 11:17pm
^I love chuck taylors.
YONK~!~
Check This Out
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic