FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kerry’s "Promises"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 9:02pm

Originally posted by hashi2008 hashi2008 wrote:

Hey Dune, do yourself and the forum a favor, and go to Camp Jim (That MTV show with the **edited** dude). You need practice. Also, I have never had a GPA below 4.0, and the coaches tape the games for watching and correcting mistakes in formations/plays. Of course, a band geek like you who proofreads every post and crys about every little thing wouldn't know much about that. I hope someone locks this poll, before you spread around more crap.

I think I just threw up in my mouth when I read this.

It's funny that you think I'm homosexual just because I believe in tolerance. If you can't handle getting owned in a debate, then just read up on the Ideas Forum.

hashi2008 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Racial Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hashi2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 9:05pm
 I was talking about your little cheer on the first page ( maybe the second). I can understand wanting to look up girls skirts, but why do you have to **edited** up this forum.
Founder of the "Forumers Against the Ugly Woman Sigs" also known as FAUWS.
tippy98aac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy98aac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 9:06pm
hey buddy lay off the band geeks.
Tippy 98 c
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 9:07pm
I'm sensing a strike three in your future.
Ejp414 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ejp414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by Dune Dune wrote:

Originally posted by Ejp414 Ejp414 wrote:

EDIT: By the way, it sounds to me like you are merely marching along party lines spitting out pre-written arguments. Have you ever had to deal with a situation that involves abortion? I suppose not if you're spending all your time playing the violin or the viola. Great instruments, by the way, I plan on taking violin lessons this year.

I've delt with several situations involving abortion. Does that make me a viable candidate for debate?

Yes, it does. And as I've said, it's my weakest point because I believe it's immoral and beyond that reasoning, I can't really say much.

Multi-Colored Jay: You just don't seem to write very elequently. I suggest you research the topic a bit more. I'd offer counterpoints, but it doesn't seem to be quite worth it because I know I could say anything and you'd fling endless amounts of insults like last time. My argument stands.

Multi-Colored J View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Enuff Z’Nuff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Multi-Colored J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 11:22pm
Oh, Hashi... Hashi, Hashi, Hashi... you have so much to learn. Number one being finishing your attack on my previous post (remember when you said you'd say something about my last paragraph?) Secondly, you might call me a "band geek" and that's cool. I mean, notwithstanding the fact that I've never been in the "band" at school (string instruments play in what's called an orchestra, you uncultured slob), that's an entirely accurate statement.

Finally, I may critique you for your abuse of the English language, but your debating is far less convincing when you can't spell anything but monosyllabic words correctly (actually, I was mistaken... your great spelling of "scull" still amazes me. Somehow I doubt that you have a 4.0)

Oh, and Ejp... just wanted to say that perhaps I don't write elOquently (emphasis on the O, you veritable walking dictionary, you.), but at least I use correct spelling and punctuation. Yours is, in the least, haphazard. Oh, that and I've researched abortion plenty, as well as taken plenty of biology courses, so I know very well the processes involved in creating a living human being. It seems to me (based on my research and study) that a ball of cells is not the same as a human, nor is it living in the sense that you and I are living. Does that help you at all? I mean, do I have to spell it out for you one more time and have you try to argue semantics with me? I also love how you countered my last post. Oh wait. You didn't. You just said that I didn't play fair. Oh, poor ejp... I didn't fight fair by insulting your dumb**edited** logic? And you were fighting fair by comparing my train of thought about legalizing abortion to a terrorist act of blowing up an abortion clinic? My advice to you is to get the hell out of this forum before you get proved wrong again. And next time, try and write coherently and follow the general rules of logic before you prove to everyone that you're a dumbass and the other person is right.

With lots of love,
Tommy
X
spydero99 View Drop Down
Guested: Spamming, immaturity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydero99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 11:34pm

Originally posted by Funky Funky wrote:

Kerry or Bush, half of America still won't vote, so either way, America loses.

well half of america cant vote cause they are illegal citizens, whats really sad is in my town the most numerous population is mexicans, then blacks then whites, so pretty much whites are the minority

erm, eh, well, ok, your right, i am sorry Enos, i dont know what i ever did, but you have jurasdiction over the forum, so, i am sorry for all i have done to offen you Enos

Gold Member
Gold Member
Enuff Z’Nuff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Multi-Colored J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 11:39pm
Sad that whites are the minority? I really don't see a big problem with that, actually. I mean, America IS sort of a "melting pot" of races. Actually, I hope that you just phrased that wrong and aren't really a racist piece of **edited**.

And illegal immigrants do NOT constitute half of America. In fact, I think they'd constitute an even smaller portion if corporations were forced to pay them the same wages as citizens.
X
spydero99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydero99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 11:43pm

Originally posted by Multi-Colored J Multi-Colored J wrote:

Sad that whites are the minority? I really don't see a big problem with that, actually. I mean, America IS sort of a "melting pot" of races. Actually, I hope that you just phrased that wrong and aren't really a racist piece of **edited**.

And illegal immigrants do NOT constitute half of America. In fact, I think they'd constitute an even smaller portion if corporations were forced to pay them the same wages as citizens.

umm... well i wasnt serious about the illegal immarents, but i am serious about whits being a minority in my town

erm, eh, well, ok, your right, i am sorry Enos, i dont know what i ever did, but you have jurasdiction over the forum, so, i am sorry for all i have done to offen you Enos

Gold Member
Gold Member
Enuff Z’Nuff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Multi-Colored J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 11:47pm
well i still fail to see the problem with whites being the minority.
X
spydero99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydero99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 11:54pm

well i still fail to see the problem with whites being the minority.

i sont see a proble either, i just think its wierd cause whites were like a 1 black for every 5 whites, now its like the opposite, i dont have a prob w/ it, but its wierd how minorities have majorly swung around

Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 1:30am
Originally posted by AdmiralSenn AdmiralSenn wrote:

Comparing that to a monkey is an invalid analogy, as a monkey does not take part in forming a human being, while a sperm does.

Although considering how screwed up society in general is, monkeys may end up playing a part in that sometime in the near future.

Although you and I dissagree alot, you still managed to make me laugh.

Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 1:45am

Some people in this thread need to take a deep breath, pop some valium. and CALM DOWN. Debates are one thing, but some responses here have bordered on flames.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic