FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

easy way to make 10dallors in one day.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 8:23pm

Ahhhhhh...my kind of chat...money!!!!

Heres another way to get up front "CASH"....look in yer house, collect all the things you dont want anymore like...muisc cd's, video games, video game consoles, VHS/DVD movies, old computer equipment and locate a store in yer city or town that will buy and pay you "CASH" fer them....in the city I live reside in, theres 100's of these stores.

Edited by evil_fingers
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
NeoRome View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeoRome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 8:55pm

yeah i do that a lot. except i sell ALL my cd's with cases and what not, i just make a copy of the CD, and sell the original. same thing with VHS's (even tho we dont have them anymore) and DVD's. i just get them copied and sell them. works great in my opinion.

i also cut my families lawns and my neighbors. and a job.

how can you die when you cant be seen?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 9:01pm
There you have it.....now put it to practice
monster- baller View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monster- baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 9:16pm
[QUOTE=NeoRome]

yeah i do that a lot. except i sell ALL my cd's with cases and what not, i just make a copy of the CD, and sell the original. same thing with VHS's (even tho we dont have them anymore) and DVD's. i just get them copied and sell them. works great in my opinion.

i also cut my families lawns and my neighbors. and a job.

some day, the cops are going to come knocking on your door
and arrest you for robbing celebritys of their rolaties.( then they'll "confiscate" your money and go buy some doughnuts)

Edited by monster- baller

i reject reality and substitute my own
Strike 1 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monster- baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 9:24pm
You could blackmail your brother. i've done it with my sisters
you could also take some $$ out of a savings acount if you have one. or like evil_fingers said get some old junk you don't want and take it to a pawn shop.
NeoRome View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeoRome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by monster- baller monster- baller wrote:

and arrest you for robbing celebritys of their rolaties.( then they'll "confiscate" your money and go buy some doughnuts)

ok first of all, i was just copying a CD i bought myself, didnt copy it for someone else and asked for money for it so its not piracy. also, dont make fun of cops...donuts and cops are stereotypes...i know many cops and thats just a really stupid stereotype that you got form cartoons...so congrats dont disrespect cops. without them our cities would be hell holes.

how can you die when you cant be seen?
impulse View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 3- prejiduce/hate thread.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 10:19pm
Beg for it on the street.
6,600 posts. I need a lifE
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 10:31pm

You could blackmail your brother. i've done it with my sisters
you could also take some $$ out of a savings acount if you have one. or like evil_fingers said get some old junk you don't want and take it to a pawn shop.

I never said Pawn Shop.....the stores Im referin bout are recycling stores, they buy yer old stuff and sell it fer a cheaper price to anyone else....like a Salvation Army store.

NMLvaio View Drop Down
Guested - Spamming w/ new name

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NMLvaio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 10:36pm

I can't belive this forum is still up

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 10:45pm
Well believe it...homie
ac600ccer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac600ccer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 10:59pm
learn how to spell.   dollars
my A-5 setup,sp freak kit,pro-seal powertube,E-grip,cp 45* drop,polished internals,GTA lpk,palmers fatty stab.crossfire 45/4500 ,dye rhino cover,jcs duel trigger
chadalatham View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chadalatham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 11:18pm

sell computer games thats what i did

98c 14' nyte stick

remote line    

PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 12:13am
Originally posted by NeoRome NeoRome wrote:

ok first of all, i was just copying a CD i bought myself, didnt copy it for someone else and asked for money for it so its not piracy. also, dont make fun of cops...donuts and cops are stereotypes...i know many cops and thats just a really stupid stereotype that you got form cartoons...so congrats dont disrespect cops. without them our cities would be hell holes.

I like you.

Here's a cookie.

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
tyranny View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 8:53am
ummm u could just buy from a cheaper place i've seen a lot of places selling halo b's for 120 try ratpb.com and my two options are either steal (not recomended) or sell sperm but u might be a lil' young and if u live in a recycling state like michigan go out and find 100 cans and u have 10 bucks
whiteknight457 View Drop Down
Guested - I got BUNKD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whiteknight457 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 9:01am
sell ur self, ur priceless therefor u get all the money ya want
PaintbalSoldier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintbalSoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 4:22pm

sell drugs? steal?

seriously, make a lot of bets. i ve become rich that way

capcadetspencer View Drop Down
Who cares about a title???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote capcadetspencer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 4:37pm
I think that a job would be good.... depending on the upgrades on you gun, you could sell the stock parts on Ebay... people go nuts on there.
To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift -Steve Prefontaine

aaron4881304 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aaron4881304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by whiteknight457 whiteknight457 wrote:

sell ur self, ur priceless therefor u get all the money ya want

Aww how sweet
HOT OUTDOOR ACTION:
Check out these HOT lounge chairs do anything but lounge!
Better get that garden hose!
Strike 1 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monster- baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2004 at 1:30pm
Sorry i made fun of the police NeoRome, i only did it because my mom is a police dispacther so i know all the cops in my town and they are pretty poeople and i have never seen one of them with a doughnut and i know it would'nt bother them

Edited by monster- baller
Greeg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2004 at 2:57pm

ask tippmann or some other paintball company to sell you supplies wholesale and make an ebay business

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic