Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

george bush military record

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
tippy98aac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy98aac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 9:33pm
who have insulted besides you and mountainranger? Who just like you insulted me. and there you go "ranting" again.
Tippy 98 c
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 9:37pm
im sick of arguing with a 14 yr who doesnt understand plain english. Little tip if you ever wanna be in a debate on this forum, read every post dealing with the debate to stop yourself from looking like a complete fool.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy98aac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 9:40pm
ok man if you're done ruining my topic please go do something else now
Tippy 98 c
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 9:42pm
you already ruined your topic by starting it, from the start no one cared about it! See thats why you gotta read man!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy98aac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 10:17pm
i do read. Unfortunately all i've been reading are you're idiotic posts because you wont shut up. I posted info and wanted to hear opinions. I've heard yours. Now go away
Tippy 98 c
matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 10:19pm
^^ first page is filled with how much no one cares.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy98aac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 10:31pm
no one cares that there is evidence that their president avoided military service?
Tippy 98 c
Crusader View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crusader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 11:09pm

Originally posted by tippy98aac tippy98aac wrote:

boy are you guys open minded

We're open-minded, just not empty headed.

No source cited, no belief required.

Crusader

Tippmann A-5
Flatline, Broomstick, and Snapshot
E-Grip
68/4500 HPA
VForce Morph face saver

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy98aac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by Crusader Crusader wrote:

Originally posted by tippy98aac tippy98aac wrote:

boy are you guys open minded

We're open-minded, just not empty headed.

No source cited, no belief required.

no sources cited? you obviously didnt read it all. I clearly stated where i obtained the info
Tippy 98 c
AdmiralSenn View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdmiralSenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 12:10am
tippy98aac, I have an IQ over a hundred. You seem to have ignored every single one of my posts.

Also, your posts offend me.

If you post a new topic every few hours, and then act immature about it, you WILL get made fun of for your age, and you WILL get made fun of for your lack of understanding of the political system. Don't take this as an insult, I'm 16 and I don't pretend to understand more than a tiny piece of our country's politics. But that's the way it goes.

VisionIMP did have a point though. Technically, nobody cares what you think. This might be because you're 14, use terrible grammar, defend yourself after the manner of an 8-year-old, and then resort to sarcasm and insults. Here's a hint: if you want the flaming to stop, and you really don't like the points presented, act like a mature adult and either ignore them or bring up counterpoints with viable references. Don't just say "I don't respect you" or "you suck" or "you must be an idiot" because everyone gets tired of your one-sided, close-minded remarks and/or spam.

I'm really not trying to criticize you, but you're not exactly making it easy. Try consolidating posts into one political debate thread for an easy starting point. At least then the spam comments *might* go away.
Is God real? You'll find out when you die.

Okay, I don't have a clever signature zinger. So sue me.
Slothbutt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can’t find the short bus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slothbutt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 12:34am

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic