FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

george bush military record

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Snipa69 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soulectomy complete in 3...2...1...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipa69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 4:14pm

In deffense of it all, atleast he even bothered to log any days at all, which is more than most of those who decide to pound him about his 'missing year' can say

tippy98aac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy98aac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 4:21pm
a littles better than none i guess
Tippy 98 c
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 5:03pm

Originally posted by HondaXR HondaXR wrote:

Why would VisionIMP care what some kid on an internet forum thinks about him?

Exactly what i was going to say.

Originally posted by Stupid 14 yr old Stupid 14 yr old wrote:

did i say i wanted him to go home any cry about it? no. I dont care what he thinks

If you dont care what i think why start an arguement and insult me over it?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy98aac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 5:47pm
i was insulting you i was stating facts
Tippy 98 c
PaintballWizard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Flatstang is my HERO!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballWizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 6:29pm

Why do you people argue this on the forum?

1. Your going to get no where.

2. Nobody here is going to be open mined.

3. Its not going to be an intelligent conversation.

4. Nobody cares what anybody else thinks.

5. Its going to end up in a flame fest.

6. Besides any facts on ethier side nobodys going to listen (goes with above)

7. This is a ridiculous place to put something with the unmanisfation and boldness around here, so IMHO please just stop these pointless arguments.

8. Have a great day.

Paintball Videos.
www.smacktalkpaintball.com
webdogradio.us
www.forceofnature.com
and www.google.com
Mehs View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
An Hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mehs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 7:07pm

Originally posted by Panda Man Panda Man wrote:

Shut up... I'm sick of this Democratic Nonsense... I hope this gets locked...

Exactly, who cares anyways?  How about Kerrys military record...OH LOOK, I'M JOHN KERRY, I GET PURPLE HEARTS BECAUSE I AM A PANSY AND GET A PIECE OF METAL STUCK IN MY SKIN WHICH IS ONLY IN BY 1 INCH.

OH LOOK, I'M JOHN KERRY, I ORGANIZE A PROTEST TO THROW MEDALS AT THE WHITE HOUSE, I DON'T EVEN THOW MY MEDALS THOUGH, I JUST BORROW SOMEONE ELSES MEDALS, OH LOOK, MY MEDALS ARE PROUDLY HANGING IN MY OFFICE.

[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/1538fbc.jpg">
Squeeze Box
AdmiralSenn View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdmiralSenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 7:47pm

I have nothing to say to this thread. If I was a mod, I'd delete most of the posts in here for sheer stupidity regardless of political affiliation.

Guess this is why I'm not a mod.

Honestly, most of you need to grow up.
Is God real? You'll find out when you die.

Okay, I don't have a clever signature zinger. So sue me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy98aac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 8:15pm
ok so much for trying to have an intelligent conversation. Seem's to be impossible on this forum. The only people with an iq over hundred that i've encountered seem to be mountainranger and visionimp. But we dont get along very well
Tippy 98 c
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 8:29pm
umm how to expect people to have a n intelligent conversation when you yourself is cleary unintelligent?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy98aac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 8:59pm
oooh nice comeback. My selfesteem is just wasting away.
Tippy 98 c
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 9:00pm
it wasnt meant to be a "comeback" im telling the truth, we cant have a conversation with you, we've already tried and it doesnt work.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy98aac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 9:09pm
what have i said in this topic to steer it off course? Yes i may have become defensive because it's assumed that because im 14 im unarticulate and have the I.Q of 50. Now you'll say "well thats what you've shown in you're posts" whatever man. I was just trying to have a converstaion and i get called a ranting 14 year old
Tippy 98 c
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 9:15pm
but you ARE a ranting 14 yr who should just steer clear of politcs until you're older and realize how the government works!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy98aac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 9:20pm
One entry found for rant.

Main Entry: 1rant
Pronunciation: 'rant
Function: verb
Etymology: obsolete Dutch ranten, randen
intransitive senses
1 : to talk in a noisy, excited, or declamatory manner
2 : to scold vehemently
transitive senses : to utter in a bombastic declamatory fashion

in no way shape or form am i doing that. If anyone is it's you for not contributing to this topic at all. The only thing you've is insulted me.

now please can we get back to the topic
Tippy 98 c
Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 9:21pm
Bush>you.  End of story.  Just shut up.
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington
Ilovepaintball1 View Drop Down
Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by Panda Man Panda Man wrote:

Shut up... I'm sick of this Democratic Nonsense... I hope this gets locked...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy98aac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 9:25pm
ok atleast were back on topic now. Anyone else have any input?
Tippy 98 c
CarbineKid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarbineKid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 9:26pm
"I am saddened by the fact that Vietnam has yet again been inserted into the campaign, and that it has been inserted in what I feel to be the worst possible way.....The race for the White House should be about leadership, and leadership requires that one help heal the wounds of Vietnam, not reopen them....We do not need to divide America over who served and how."
-Senator John F. Kerry, February 27, 1992 Congressional Record.
Kerry said it best
HondaXR View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Makes Foxworthy Look Like a Yankee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HondaXR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 9:27pm

Originally posted by tippy98aac tippy98aac wrote:

ok atleast were back on topic now. Anyone else have any input?

No.....Go Away.

SL68II
Pro/Am
68 Carbine
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 9:30pm

Originally posted by tippy98aac tippy98aac wrote:

One entry found for rant.

Main Entry: 1rant
Pronunciation: 'rant
Function: verb
Etymology: obsolete Dutch ranten, randen
intransitive senses
1 : to talk in a noisy, excited, or declamatory manner
2 : to scold vehemently
transitive senses : to utter in a bombastic declamatory fashion

in no way shape or form am i doing that. If anyone is it's you for not contributing to this topic at all. The only thing you've is insulted me.

now please can we get back to the topic

Funny you use an online dictionary to look up a word. Obviously you missed a meaning of the term rant because it also means,

1. Violent or extravagant speech or writing.
  2. A speech or piece of writing that incites anger or violence: “The vast majority [of teenagers logged onto the Internet] did not encounter recipes for pipe bombs or deranged rants about white supremacy” (Daniel Okrent).

which is exaclty what youve been doing.

BTW youve insulted soo many more people than me, who has only "insulted" one person, of which is you. I wouldnt really call it insulting just telling it how it really is.

I already knew what rant meant, thats why i was using the word, just easier to put it up that way.

Edited by VisionIMP
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic