Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

cool web page

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
RED. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RED. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cool web page
    Posted: 02 August 2004 at 11:37pm
Doc Holiday View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doc  Holiday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 11:40pm
Why dont you just say "come look at my teams website"?
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 11:47pm
Ok its a scenario paintball team.....but word of caution, DONT USE THE WORD "sniper".....people in here hate that word.
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
Ilovepaintball1 View Drop Down
Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 11:49pm

Originally posted by evil_fingers evil_fingers wrote:

DONT USE THE WORD "sniper".....people in here hate that word.

brycef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brycef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 12:36am
hahahah, snipersnipersnipersniper......
Jesus- the way to go.
planning to get ion
whiteknight457 View Drop Down
Guested - I got BUNKD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whiteknight457 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 12:57am
it not workin 4 me
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 1:02am
Try refreshing man....
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
paintball duck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintball duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 1:57am
me=hate scenario. this is how i think of it. if you wanna be in a war go to the army. if you wanna play paintball play paintball. just please dont try to mix them. i meen come on. thos guys take it to far. they have everything, the face paint, the boots, the guns, the cloths, the compas, the tents, the hunting knife, and even the fire starters. i meen WTF!
Mike Barch View Drop Down
Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Barch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 2:15am

Originally posted by paintball duck paintball duck wrote:

me=hate scenario. this is how i think of it. if you wanna be in a war go to the army. if you wanna play paintball play paintball. just please dont try to mix them. i meen come on. thos guys take it to far. they have everything, the face paint, the boots, the guns, the cloths, the compas, the tents, the hunting knife, and even the fire starters. i meen WTF!

LOL ROTF!!!!!!! True That!!!!!!

crimp_dragun View Drop Down
Guested - Constant troublemaker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crimp_dragun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 2:22am
thank you. god, at least someone feels the same way as me.
Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Barch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 2:25am

^^ like the name how many is this now? 6? 7? lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crimp_dragun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 2:28am
yeah. i think 7. the only reason i changed was because paintball duck made no sense. and also to prove that i wasnt getting my post count up.
warmonger83 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warmonger83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 2:55am

*smacks paintball duck* boy, dont forget your roots... not everyone likes running around in flashy jersys toting flashy "high end" guns... the game started in the woods as a wargame... and IMO thats how it was intended to be played

And just for your information, I went to oklahoma d-day... the largest scenario game in the US (heck, maybe the world) and I did not see one soul carring a hunting knife, fire starters, or wearing face paint around camp or much less onto the field. how about you try it before you bash it.

Edit:got so POed about that i forgot to post about the site... way to many 404 page not found errors.

Edited by warmonger83
GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crimp_dragun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 3:23am
Originally posted by warmonger83 warmonger83 wrote:

*smacks paintball duck* boy, dont forget your roots... not everyone likes running around in flashy jersys toting flashy "high end" guns... the game started in the woods as a wargame... and IMO thats how it was intended to be played

And just for your information, I went to oklahoma d-day... the largest scenario game in the US (heck, maybe the world) and I did not see one soul carring a hunting knife, fire starters, or wearing face paint around camp or much less onto the field. how about you try it before you bash it.

Edit:got so POed about that i forgot to post about the site... way to many 404 page not found errors.
ok, first off just because your to poor to affored a nice gun doesnt meen you have to diss them. i know everyone on these forums are dumb and would rather have a tippmann over a angel or HIGH end gun. but thats not my problem. dide you even look at that dumb site. urrrr.... im retaded urrrr......

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crimp_dragun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 3:26am
o and BTW, at least speedball players dont sneak around like pu$$ies.
Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Barch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 3:30am
now its crimp vs warmonger83

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crimp_dragun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 3:33am
lol. nope, its crimp vs. all >:)
model98FOREVER View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Inability to play nice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote model98FOREVER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 11:52am

lets all go out and do some roleplaying shall we are we here to play paintball or play house watch a movie for gods sake  

By the way i know this guy and stuff and hes a SNIPER in paintball

and stuff SNIPER SNIPER SNIPER

Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 11:57am
Its about to be crimp vs enos if you dont stop acting like a fool and causing trouble.
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 11:59am

I put down  10,000$ Enos will win the Aurgument

Edited by Panda Man
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic