Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

cool web page

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
NMLvaio View Drop Down
Guested - Spamming w/ new name

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NMLvaio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by MAJOR MAJOR wrote:

LordJovian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LordJovian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 2:17pm
I love how this forum is filled with half-minded fools.

Crimp/PBduck- you're obviously nothing but a trouble maker that gets a kick outta causing trouble. I don't disresect any form of paintball, except when it's unsafe. I don't care if you're playing turn-based paintball (oh god what have I said?) it's still the same. I love how you said get the military aspect out of it. Ummm... you still shoot the other players in speedball right? I don't think I've heard of your version of speedball before- how's it not militarily related?? Here, let help you out-
Speedball- resembles Urban combat, such as what occured in WWII and Vietnam and Korea and even in Iraq- lots of man-made points of cover and close range combat.
Woodsball- resembles woodland/jungle combat, which occured in WWII, Vietnam, and Korea.
Milsim- this is the act of making your markers look like/resemble actual guns. Tactically, the game is still either woodsball or speedball. Also, I've seen many groups of actual military men training for combat tactics (not shooting skills) at the field I play at. If they take your suggestion, they should practice tactics with live ammunition. Plus, i'm sure your family that was in the war would have benefitted greatly, along with their lost friends and companions, from training with paintball guns. I also love how you wave their bravery and honor around to make yourself look better.

MAJOR- Oh god, did Major Payne just step outta the silver screen here or what? I don't think your idle threats remotely scare anything on the forums. Plus your stereotypical responses and tone make more room for humor than seriousness. And please, drop the "This is yourmom of the Elite..." crap. Are you in a sci-fi movie now? Jesus grow up a bit, eh? "Now drop down and give me 80!!" Ummm... or what? Are going to shoot cathode light rays through my monitor and give me cancer? Oh, wait, someone already is.

I love the "sneaky" attempt to get everyone to look at your web page by not posting what the link was. You could of have taken the honor of telling us what it was and getting opinions.
A-5
E-grip
Chipley Custom Carbon Graphite 16"
Evil Adapter(Spyder)
32 Deg New '03 XChamber
Remote Line
Gun Sling
Sniper f/x Stock
LPK
68/4500 HPA
R-5
CP Reg
JCS Duel Trigger
LordJovian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LordJovian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 2:21pm

Oh yeah- MAJOR, I was in Iowa last week near Cedar Rapids- wow does your state really suck. We needed to go south on 380, but all of Iowa decided to get covered in fog with 20 feet of visibility and we ended up going east to Dyersville, near Wisconsin. And the local metal bands out there are WEIRD.

A-5
E-grip
Chipley Custom Carbon Graphite 16"
Evil Adapter(Spyder)
32 Deg New '03 XChamber
Remote Line
Gun Sling
Sniper f/x Stock
LPK
68/4500 HPA
R-5
CP Reg
JCS Duel Trigger
MAJOR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAJOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 2:33pm

my comments are not to scare people. I said "drop and give me 80" because its funny. Who said I was a mom of the elite. I believe I told people I am the commanding officer. Major Payne is a **edited**!!!! I'm not him. I'm a little stricter. I don't think speedball is anything like CQC. Where's the room entry? Where's the stack formation? Check yourself before you compare speedball and CQC as the same thing. Because its not. Have you ever trained CQC before? Because saying its close combat is nothing compared to the realism of CQC. 

Trust me if you think I'm comical. Try to meet me in person.

Greg Smith View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Get back in your hole!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by MAJOR MAJOR wrote:

Trust me if you think I'm comical. Try to meet me in person.

Why? Are you funnier in person?
Didn't I say, "No Guns for the Monkey?"
Greg Smith View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Get back in your hole!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 2:45pm
Whether it's CQC, Speedball, Woodsball, whatever, it's still paintball and a game.

You could look at it this way:

Speedball would be like organized football with refs, sidelines, uniforms, etc.

Woodsball would be like sand lot football.

CQC would be like running drills in practice or even a scrimmage.

Not to take anything away from any of them. To me it's all paintball. I've said this before and I'll say it again...some people like vanilla, some like chocolate, and some say, "hell, if it's icecream I'll eat it!"
Didn't I say, "No Guns for the Monkey?"
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 2:50pm
Ive tried CQC once fer a security company I was workin fer back in the mid 90's and man, whata adrenaline rush and to come to think bout it, my heart rate was beating extremely fast (like having a cardiac arrest) compared to playing woodsball.
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
MAJOR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAJOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 2:59pm
sure sure........CQC and speedball isn't the same. If you haven't tried CQC I wouldn't compare it with speedball.
Justice View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Sexual slurs 5/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 3:01pm
who cares. Cant we all just get along?

-JUSTICE
Outkast Myspace
MAJOR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAJOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 3:15pm
yeah! I'm done
warmonger83 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warmonger83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 3:34pm
Major... now that we are back to your site... the majority of your site seems to be working fine, but i keep getting "page not found on this server" errors when i view it in my normal browser (mozilla) but it seems fine in IE, you might want to add "best viewed in Internet Explorer" on your splash page.
GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!!
crimp_dragun View Drop Down
Guested - Constant troublemaker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crimp_dragun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by LordJovian LordJovian wrote:

I love how this forum is filled with half-minded fools.

Crimp/PBduck- you're obviously nothing but a trouble maker that gets a kick outta causing trouble. I don't disresect any form of paintball, except when it's unsafe. I don't care if you're playing turn-based paintball (oh god what have I said?) it's still the same. I love how you said get the military aspect out of it. Ummm... you still shoot the other players in speedball right? I don't think I've heard of your version of speedball before- how's it not militarily related?? Here, let help you out-
Speedball- resembles Urban combat, such as what occured in WWII and Vietnam and Korea and even in Iraq- lots of man-made points of cover and close range combat.
Woodsball- resembles woodland/jungle combat, which occured in WWII, Vietnam, and Korea.
Milsim- this is the act of making your markers look like/resemble actual guns. Tactically, the game is still either woodsball or speedball. Also, I've seen many groups of actual military men training for combat tactics (not shooting skills) at the field I play at. If they take your suggestion, they should practice tactics with live ammunition. Plus, i'm sure your family that was in the war would have benefitted greatly, along with their lost friends and companions, from training with paintball guns. I also love how you wave their bravery and honor around to make yourself look better.

MAJOR- Oh god, did Major Payne just step outta the silver screen here or what? I don't think your idle threats remotely scare anything on the forums. Plus your stereotypical responses and tone make more room for humor than seriousness. And please, drop the "This is yourmom of the Elite..." crap. Are you in a sci-fi movie now? Jesus grow up a bit, eh? "Now drop down and give me 80!!" Ummm... or what? Are going to shoot cathode light rays through my monitor and give me cancer? Oh, wait, someone already is.

I love the "sneaky" attempt to get everyone to look at your web page by not posting what the link was. You could of have taken the honor of telling us what it was and getting opinions.
paintball is nothing like real war.
warmonger83 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warmonger83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 1:37am
dude, just drop it... there is obviously nothing that can be said to change your mind on the subject... and there is nothing you can say to change ours. lets just say "I dissagree, but respect your opinion."

Truce?

Edited by warmonger83
GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!!
crimp_dragun View Drop Down
Guested - Constant troublemaker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crimp_dragun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 1:41am
ok. i can prove you wrong. when paintball came out, a lot of people from the militery wanted to try it. they thought they would pwn everyone. but you know what, they got pwnd. if youve ever seen interviews you would know this.
tippmann89c View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmann89c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 2:46am
wow, so much nonsense being shouted around on this post... and to think it started out as a simple link to a guys website, lmao.
redsqu1rr31_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redsqu1rr31_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 7:46pm

Yes this post is totally stupid. Especially since crimp won't let it die, I really loved the comment about "Don't think you're tough cause you're not" I know for a fact that Major is a former Marine. Think about that... Marines are the first to the line when they get called into action. Why wouldn't he be tough mentally, and physically. Crimp I think you need to just stop posting in this forum due to the fact that you're a rich little mama's boy who can't buy a gun with his own money!

P.S.: Paintball can be like real war when you make it a scenario game, with hostages, artillery, etc.

"I don't enjoying playing unless I see blood or get hurt..." - Henry Rollins

TIPPMANN P8NT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIPPMANN P8NT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 10:24pm

[/QUOTE] wow, o your training for the military are ya. well thats cool. my dad, uncle and stepdad all fought in the veitnam war. i dont think they ever played "paintball" and also. just because your "going" to the military. dont act all tough because your not.[/QUOTE]

WOW Crimp, I bet that makes you feel like a big guy... Why dont you go to the military Crimp. than you can talk all you want, you **edited** O ya I had to edited it, Crimp could not even spell MILITARY right

Edited by TIPPMANN P8NT
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic