Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

cool web page

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
crimp_dragun View Drop Down
Guested - Constant troublemaker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crimp_dragun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by TIPPMANN P8NT TIPPMANN P8NT wrote:

Alsome site, no corners cute. Grate team pic. Good luck guys.
looks like hooked on fonix didnt work for you.
MAJOR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAJOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 7:18am

this the MAJOR of the Elite, I'm the commanding officer and founder of this organization.

this team are not paintballers........WE ARE MILSIM OPERATORS. We have current and prior military and law enforcement in this team. We train anti-terrorist tactics. We give the look and feel like its the real thing for our guys.  Its just a taste if someone is interested in joining military or law enforcement.  Its not all sneaking around. We assault and I mean ASSAULT on our enemies. I believe its called bunkering in the paintball world.  Nothing wrong with speedball, just its not what we do. We train. not play.

Everyone has a right to their own opinion of what they think about this team.  So if you're going to bash on this team. You should do it in our faces and to our troops who train like this to protect this country.

As for.....whats his name ...Crimp_ dragun. Watch what you say about us. If you don't like us....well. Come over to Iowa. We like to waste another mouthy speedballer like yourself. And if you're going to reply on this message very rudely to me.......well it just shows that you're just inmature and really needs to respect others in there own way. And stop being a freakin loser punk!!!  GET A HAIRCUT BOY!!! DROP AND GIVE 80!!!

whiteknight457 View Drop Down
Guested - I got BUNKD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whiteknight457 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 8:32am
nice way to put it major
redsqu1rr31_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redsqu1rr31_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 1:36pm

This is redsqu1rr31_ of the Elite...

The point of this post was to get our website and name out there in the mix. If you don't like it, don't post! THAT SIMPLE! This IS the Tippmann Forum. Tippmann's aren't speedball guns last time I checked. What's with this immature finger pointing and putting people down saying they can't afford a "good" gun? I really don't see the point of wasting $60 worth of paint in one game... Why waste 60 balls trying to hit one person when you can take your time, and waste them with one or two?

I think the people who come in here to dogg our team need to take a reality check and grow up a bit. Only someone who has no maturity would come in here and run off at the mouth like you did. I myself am not a fan of speedball due to the fact that there's no challenge. I've played speeball many times and I'm always one of the last people out.

Why spend $800 on a gun that if it gets one drop of water or one grain of sand in it it goes down. Personally that doesn't seem like a sound investment to me...

Again, if you have a problem with it, go to a speedballer's forum. This IS The Tippmann Forum. Not the Speedpu$$y forum.

"I don't enjoying playing unless I see blood or get hurt..." - Henry Rollins

MAJOR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAJOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 1:45pm
well said red squirrell
Greg Smith View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Get back in your hole!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 2:32pm
See now this sounds like a crock.

"I think the people who come in here to dogg our team need to take a reality check and grow up a bit. Only someone who has no maturity would come in here and run off at the mouth like you did. I myself am not a fan of speedball due to the fact that there's no challenge. I've played speeball many times and I'm always one of the last people out."

No skill in speedball?!? Wow, am I reading that right?

Speedpu$$ies?

I'll tell you this:

None of these guys fit that description...

Edited by Greg Smith
Didn't I say, "No Guns for the Monkey?"
One Eye Dead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote One Eye Dead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 5:07pm
Ummmm Im not a fan of the hardcore stuff but I like the basics.... but hey theres no exact expert............ but I like the team and stuff

Edited by One Eye Dead
<Death to overlarge sig, read the rules.>
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by MAJOR MAJOR wrote:

this the MAJOR of the Elite, I'm the commanding officer and founder of this organization.

this team are not paintballers........WE ARE MILSIM OPERATORS. We have current and prior military and law enforcement in this team. We train anti-terrorist tactics. We give the look and feel like its the real thing for our guys.  Its just a taste if someone is interested in joining military or law enforcement.  Its not all sneaking around. We assault and I mean ASSAULT on our enemies. I believe its called bunkering in the paintball world.  Nothing wrong with speedball, just its not what we do. We train. not play.

Everyone has a right to their own opinion of what they think about this team.  So if you're going to bash on this team. You should do it in our faces and to our troops who train like this to protect this country.

As for.....whats his name ...Crimp_ dragun. Watch what you say about us. If you don't like us....well. Come over to Iowa. We like to waste another mouthy speedballer like yourself. And if you're going to reply on this message very rudely to me.......well it just shows that you're just inmature and really needs to respect others in there own way. And stop being a freakin loser punk!!!  GET A HAIRCUT BOY!!! DROP AND GIVE 80!!!

fer minute there, he sounded jus like R. Lee Emry

P.S. Dont worry bout me, I enjoy lookin at them scenarios teams and their gear and its alot better lookin like a bag of Skittles wit legs., carry one

Edited by evil_fingers
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
Notorious Bob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Notorious Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by redsqu1rr31_ redsqu1rr31_ wrote:

This is redsqu1rr31_ of the Elite...

The point of this post was to get our website and name out there in the mix. If you don't like it, don't post! THAT SIMPLE! This IS the Tippmann Forum. Tippmann's aren't speedball guns last time I checked. What's with this immature finger pointing and putting people down saying they can't afford a "good" gun? I really don't see the point of wasting $60 worth of paint in one game... Why waste 60 balls trying to hit one person when you can take your time, and waste them with one or two?

I think the people who come in here to dogg our team need to take a reality check and grow up a bit. Only someone who has no maturity would come in here and run off at the mouth like you did. I myself am not a fan of speedball due to the fact that there's no challenge. I've played speeball many times and I'm always one of the last people out.

Why spend $800 on a gun that if it gets one drop of water or one grain of sand in it it goes down. Personally that doesn't seem like a sound investment to me...

Again, if you have a problem with it, go to a speedballer's forum. This IS The Tippmann Forum. Not the Speedpu$$y forum.

Thats a little harsh on Speedball..its not that bad.  People shoot of all that paint to intimidate who they are shooting at and if they happen to go where they are shooting, they get hit. 

Speedball and woodsball require different tactics.  When 10 people are in a 50 foot long arena with air bunkers, you'll need to shoot a lot more than a 10 acre areana where stealth and accuracy is the key.

But for me, I like woodsball more.  I just get a better feeling after I just crawled over to the other side of the field and shoot out 5 people then when I use a case of paint and hit one person.

Soo... Speedball-One case one hit

Woodsball-One paintball one hit

Edited by Notorious Bob
fractus.scud View Drop Down
well I have no title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fractus.scud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 7:54pm

Many errors in that web page.

since thats not the topic anymore.....

I like woodsball much better than speedball. Not saying speedball is dumb or whatever, I just like the feel of woodsball more. Im not cheap, I just don't like speedball. I also have to agree with what the Major said. It's all personal preference. I love when members with like 40 posts come and talk (or type) up all this trouble.

Benny go home!
BluR930 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BluR930 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 8:16pm
He still hasnt responded, tehe
Notorious Bob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Notorious Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 8:19pm
hehe, its only been a hour or two.
MAJOR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAJOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 6:58am

what are the errors in the website, We could fix them

S.A.C.

Major of the Elite

Justice View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Sexual slurs 5/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 11:16am

Very nice site!! Yall have a large team. I am waiting to get our new team site up this weekend. I like your roster page. Dont mind if I snag some ideas from your site do ya? I will link your team site into ours as soon as possible.

-JUSTICE
Outkast Myspace

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crimp_dragun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 12:12pm

wow, o your training for the militery are ya. well thats cool. my dad, uncle and stepdad all fought in the veitnam war. i dont think they ever played "paintball" and also. just because your "going" to the militery. dont act all tough because your not.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crimp_dragun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 12:13pm
and also. i never ever said that there was anything wrong with playing. i just said why i didnt like it. so screw you because you were the ones that made a big deal out of it. so im sorry if i afended any of you.
MAJOR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAJOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 1:10pm

first of all PUNK!!! I never said I was going to the military, its for people who thought about going. And we also have prior and current military/law enforcement guys too. I don't care if your dad or uncle...whatever went to vietnam. That has nothing to do with what we do. And yes I believe I'm tougher than you. Alot tougher!!!! Like I said before DROP AND GIVE ME 80!! FOR SPEAKING OUT OF LINE.

troop......

Greg Smith View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Get back in your hole!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 1:14pm

first of all PUNK!!! I never said I was going to the military, its for people who thought about going. And we also have prior and current military/law enforcement guys too. I don't care if your dad or uncle...whatever went to vietnam. That has nothing to do with what we do. And yes I believe I'm tougher than you. Alot tougher!!!! Like I said before DROP AND GIVE ME 80!! FOR SPEAKING OUT OF LINE.

troop......

Didn't I say, "No Guns for the Monkey?"
MAJOR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAJOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 1:40pm
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 1:50pm
Can we kill all this bickering over a ker of cervesa
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic