Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

cool web page

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
crimp_dragun View Drop Down
Guested - Constant troublemaker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crimp_dragun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 12:07pm
ENOSE WINS YAY!!!
warmonger83 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warmonger83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by crimp_dragun crimp_dragun wrote:

ok, first off just because your to poor to affored a nice gun doesnt meen you have to diss them. i know everyone on these forums are dumb and would rather have a tippmann over a angel or HIGH end gun. but thats not my problem. dide you even look at that dumb site. urrrr.... im retaded urrrr......

first off... I'm not poor. secondly, I never dissed speedball or speedball guns... i dissed you. and third... have you even been to the site? try clicking on any of the member profiles... i only found 1 or 2 that worked.
GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crimp_dragun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by warmonger83 warmonger83 wrote:

Originally posted by paintball duck paintball duck wrote:

me=hate scenario. this is how i think of it. if you wanna be in a war go to the army. if you wanna play paintball play paintball. just please dont try to mix them. i meen come on. thos guys take it to far. they have everything, the face paint, the boots, the guns, the cloths, the compas, the tents, the hunting knife, and even the fire starters. i meen WTF!

*smacks paintball duck* boy, dont forget your roots... not everyone likes running around in flashy jersys toting flashy "high end" guns... the game started in the woods as a wargame... and IMO thats how it was intended to be played

And just for your information, I went to oklahoma d-day... the largest scenario game in the US (heck, maybe the world) and I did not see one soul carring a hunting knife, fire starters, or wearing face paint around camp or much less onto the field. how about you try it before you bash it.

Edit:got so POed about that i forgot to post about the site... way to many 404 page not found errors.
that "" thing is dissing it. and i did go to the site. and i explored the whole thing. so booya grandma
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 12:57pm
crimp just **edited** your completely wrong.  you can have your own opinion but it has to be the most ignorant/idiotic one i have ever heard.  first off like war said, paintball was started in woods and was inteneded to play in woods.  secondly, maybe people want the authenticity of real war but dont want to make that sacrifice of putting their lives on the line, or leavint their friends/family.  
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crimp_dragun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by Glassjaw Glassjaw wrote:

crimp just **edited** your completely wrong.  you can have your own opinion but it has to be the most ignorant/idiotic one i have ever heard.  first off like war said, paintball was started in woods and was inteneded to play in woods.  secondly, maybe people want the authenticity of real war but dont want to make that sacrifice of putting their lives on the line, or leavint their friends/family.  
i never said there was anything wrong with playing in the woods. and actually it didnt start like that. first people used it to mark cows to know which ones to kill. they also used it to mark trees to know which ones to cut down. but that doesnt meen we should just use it for that just because thats how it started. things evolve into better things. like cars, the first cars were wagons. but that doesnt meen wagons are better.

Edited by crimp_dragun
whiteknight457 View Drop Down
Guested - I got BUNKD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whiteknight457 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 3:58pm
crimp you really dont no wat the  ur talkin bout. and if you prefer high end guns over tippmanns, get the heck off the TIPPMANN forum. and like war monger said. paintball was born in the woods. and some people play scenario paintball because they dont wanna join the army and get killed. and stop changing ur  name duck/crimp/ass
Greg Smith View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Get back in your hole!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 4:03pm
Alright look. For Pete's sake you can have it both ways. Seriously, you guys are acting like immature idiots. Red comes here to show us his web site and probably to show off a little. I would to, it's a pretty cool site though needs some finishing touches.

So what if they play scenerio ball...most of us do and those people that won't play both (speedball/scenerio) are missing out big time.

Example:

OMHW is one of the big names in scenerio ball. They play all over the country at the big games. However they also play speedball. They've placed in several tournaments and have some real good players.

You think because you play only speedball that you got the edge on them? OMHW would bury you.
Didn't I say, "No Guns for the Monkey?"
Guested - I got BUNKD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whiteknight457 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 4:07pm
i play both too. but someone please knock crimp/ducks head off
NMLvaio View Drop Down
Guested - Spamming w/ new name

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NMLvaio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by whiteknight457 whiteknight457 wrote:

i play both too. but someone please knock crimp/ducks head off
how about chop

Guested - I got BUNKD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whiteknight457 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 4:21pm
lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crimp_dragun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 5:23pm

crimp you really dont no wat the  ur talkin bout. and if you prefer high end guns over tippmanns, get the heck off the TIPPMANN forum. and like war monger said. paintball was born in the woods. and some people play scenario paintball because they dont wanna join the army and get killed. and stop changing ur  name duck/crimp/ass
the point of joining the army is to protect our great country. playing paintball will not do that. and also, warmongral was dissing on how speedball players wear flashy jerseys. well at least we dont dress up like dirt and twigs and stuff like that. and like i said before, i dont disslike woodsball. i disslike scenario. theres a big difference to me. scenario to me is like dressing up. i hate guns that look like real guns. its so stupid and makes no sense. its a paintball gun not a frickin real gun. and like i said before paintball didnt start playing in the woods. and like i said before, things evolve into different thing but that doesnt meen the old things were better.
PaintballWizard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Flatstang is my HERO!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballWizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 6:06pm

the point of joining the army is to protect our great country. playing paintball will not do that. and also, warmongral was dissing on how speedball players wear flashy jerseys. well at least we dont dress up like dirt and twigs and stuff like that. and like i said before, i dont disslike woodsball. i disslike scenario. theres a big difference to me. scenario to me is like dressing up. i hate guns that look like real guns. its so stupid and makes no sense. its a paintball gun not a frickin real gun. and like i said before paintball didnt start playing in the woods. and like i said before, things evolve into different thing but that doesnt meen the old things were better.

Sorry dude but your wrong paintball Markers where first used to mark farmers cattle and was actually later found out to be fun and enjoyable to be played in the woods then major companies came in and advertised speedball.

So infact your very wrong it was played in the woods first and thats where the woodsball/camo idea comes in.

www.webdogradio.us to back up my point.

Paintball Videos.
www.smacktalkpaintball.com
webdogradio.us
www.forceofnature.com
and www.google.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crimp_dragun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 6:12pm
i know but that doesnt matter. and actually im right. like i said IT WAS FIRST MADE TO MARK CATTEL AND TREES.
warmonger83 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warmonger83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 6:20pm

once again... i was not dissing any aspect of speedball, I just pointed out that not everyone likes to wear flashy jersys and carry flashy guns. While not as often as woods/scenario, i DO play speedball.

I guess what im getting at is... quit whining. We are here and not going anywhere. Ignore it, deal with it... whatever you do... just get over it.
GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crimp_dragun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 6:26pm
look dude, your the one that started this.
Mehs View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
An Hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mehs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 6:27pm

Whoa kids, calm down.

Oh, and I think I will just have to yoink the sites source .

Edited by Mehs
[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/1538fbc.jpg">
Squeeze Box

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crimp_dragun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 6:28pm

i like how everything is bloody

PaintballWizard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Flatstang is my HERO!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballWizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 6:32pm

This forum has gotten stupid. Flaming newbs no respect extra. I don't think I'm going to reommend this forum anymore and its ok crimp I know  you where trying to prove a point.

Good Day.

Paintball Videos.
www.smacktalkpaintball.com
webdogradio.us
www.forceofnature.com
and www.google.com
TIPPMANN P8NT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIPPMANN P8NT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 8:56pm
Awesome site, no corners cut. Grate team pic. Good luck guys.

Edited by TIPPMANN P8NT
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 10:05pm
This is interesting.... 
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic