Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what did Smart Parts do to u ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Radix View Drop Down

Title Whore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Radix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what did Smart Parts do to u ?
    Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:30pm
I always hear that smartparts suck and  that smartparts are  nazis of paintball and that they stole a trigger frame design but what did the ever do to u ?
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:32pm
^ nothing... I love Smart Parts Products.. there a little Expensive but meh?
matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:32pm
they patent everything and keep it to themselves....

paintball nazis
sniped out View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sniped out Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:33pm
They did everything to me!! They are the reason i have three eyes, 9 fingers, and ride pocket bikes... those bastards...
newport View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested. inapproproate links take 3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:34pm
That's just smart business...if you came up with a design would you want other companies to make money off of it?

jaked588 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaked588 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:34pm
they patented anything they can think of to make their markers become the only electropneu markers on the earth...... and they sued everybody in the process. want more explanation? i think not
Sumo_Monkey22 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I’m too sexy for my teeth ...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sumo_Monkey22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:34pm
They ruined mmy chances of getting a EMag.
ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Guested - Cannot follow any rules

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:35pm

Originally posted by Panda Man Panda Man wrote:

^ nothing... I love Smart Parts Products.. there a little Expensive but meh?

I do to..well almost everything. I kind of hate Impys, Shockers are ok but I do love SP barrels. I love my freak and I love the AA and Teardrop barrel.

(I'm a nob with no clue about almost anything...)
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:37pm

Originally posted by newport newport wrote:

That's just smart business...if you came up with a design would you want other companies to make money off of it?

took the words right out of my mouth.

Creep Mode View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Creep Mode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:38pm
They sued aka.
:ShockeR_ratm: View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :ShockeR_ratm: Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:38pm
they have good products but horrible customer service...i had a terrible experience with them when a few o rings blew in the circuit board and i shipped it out to get them replaced "note it was still under waurantee" i just have to pay for hte parts right? so it's 4 dollars worth of o rings they changed...and then they tried to charge me 48 dollars for shipping? when it was under warentee. It took many phone calls and arguments but smart parts still wouldn't budge until my dad told them he would call his lawyer up...then my gun...oh wait i forgot to say...i was told i would get the gun back in 2 weeks...4 weeks go by and they never touched it...i had to call them up to get them to work on it...grr stupid jerks lol

Nobody ever suspects the fun police!
jaked588 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaked588 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:39pm

Originally posted by Creep Mode Creep Mode wrote:

They sued everyone.

fixed it for u

Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:39pm
Well Smart Parts Was smart enough to Paten stuff... not there fault they have and Idea the works perfect
Koolit32 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language in link 4/10/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koolit32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:40pm

No I wouldn't. But they damn well didn't make it.
jaked588 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaked588 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:42pm

Originally posted by Koolit32 Koolit32 wrote:

No I wouldn't. But they damn well didn't make it.

yup

Radix View Drop Down

Title Whore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Radix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:43pm

Originally posted by sniped out sniped out wrote:

They did everything to me!! They are the reason i have three eyes, 9 fingers, and ride pocket bikes... those bastards...

lol freak

jaked588 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaked588 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:44pm

lol

boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:46pm
i don't really like them. They are putting lots of smaler businiess out of businiess.
YONK~!~
Check This Out
atthedrivein View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atthedrivein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:46pm
smart smart smart parts
Semper Durus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Semper Durus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 11:16pm
I  Smart Parts. Their stuff is awesome. And about them patenting everything then sueing, it's a rough world... get over it.
I don't have a sig anymore
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic