Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dajavu on Sept 11th and future

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Guested - Cannot follow any rules

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dajavu on Sept 11th and future
    Posted: 02 August 2004 at 9:55pm
I don't know if anyone else has ever felt this way or had a strange "bad feeling" but lately I had this feeling like something bad is going to happen. I feel like someone, mainly the terroist are going to try something crazy again. I personally don't go around worrying about terrorist but lately I've had a feeling that somethings going to happen. What scares me is that I got this same type of feeling right before 9/11. Of course I had no idea what it was going to happen, of course later we found out...the whole country found out. I don't know whats going on but I just have a bad gut feeling.

Edited by ImpyKing2
(I'm a nob with no clue about almost anything...)
A-5 bunkerking View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, inappropriate sig. 3/11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 9:57pm

there will always be a feeling of terrorists attacking again... but worring isnt goin to stop them, its just a waste of energy.

Sammy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 9:57pm
Ive had that feeling before, but ive never been right. I really odnt think an attack will happen, but thats just me.
ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:03pm
Like I said I don't go aound worrying or thinking about it. Unlike Sammy I kind of was right. I had the same weird feeling then 9/11 happened.
tyranny View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:06pm
yea that year in skool in art class at hte beginning of the year we had to decorate a portfolio so and we get it back at the end of the year and at teh end of the year my friend getshis back and he had drawn the twin tower with a jet slamming in ot one with the other alwready on fire and people jumping out falling on fire trucks and everyone was like woah that is weird it was one of the freakiest coincidences i've ever seen
Bunkered View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What AM I smoking?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunkered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:11pm
Well, when I decide to fake sick by gagging myself to stay home, get worried.

On 9/11 I made myself throw up because I REALLY did not want to go to school that day (I usually like school). Like 2 hours later I was watching the news, and I think you can guess...
That was extremely odd that I'd gotten that feeling right around the time they'd have been boarding the planes.
Koolit32 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language in link 4/10/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koolit32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:12pm
There was an article in the paper today about Al Queda plans to attack a major financial building either in New York or D.C. We moved back up to code "orange" and security is tightening up. We won't let that happen again :|
tippy_182 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy_182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by Bunkered Bunkered wrote:

Well, when I decide to fake sick by gagging myself to stay home, get worried.

On 9/11 I made myself throw up because I REALLY did not want to go to school that day (I usually like school). Like 2 hours later I was watching the news, and I think you can guess...
That was extremely odd that I'd gotten that feeling right around the time they'd have been boarding the planes.

Tyranny and your stories are weird.

Did you guys read about in books where the titantic was written in a book before it ever happened?

ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:14pm
I got it all figured out ok heres how it goes. In 2001 I went on vacation to Myrtle Beach SC. This is where I first started to get these weird feelings. This year Im going to Myrtle Beach and Im getting the same weird feelings. In 2001 that was my first year of high school this year is my last year of high school and again Im having those same feelings. Freaky if you ask me.
:ShockeR_ratm: View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :ShockeR_ratm: Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:17pm
My plan is that every major financial building should be equipped with at least 5 migits armed with baseball bats...Have you ever seen the damage a pissed off migit can do with a baseball bat?

Nobody ever suspects the fun police!
ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:17pm

Originally posted by Koolit32 Koolit32 wrote:

There was an article in the paper today about Al Queda plans to attack a major financial building either in New York or D.C. We moved back up to code "orange" and security is tightening up. We won't let that happen again :|

I don't know if your serious or not because I didn't hear that but if you are being serious then I really am freaked out. Maybe Im the next Notra Domis*.

Edited by ImpyKing2
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:18pm

Pfffff

Bush is a one-trick pony. As soon as he starts taking political heat, he whips out the old "Uhm uhm dont look at me...uhm...OH HERES SOME BAD GUYS WE CAN BOMB" and the idiotic public just laps it up.
matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:18pm
am I the only one that doesnt freak out over the possibility of terrorists attacking again?

if it happens ...ok...nothin im gonna be able to do to stop it

it doesnt sound patriotic..but I think all these security measures and reports are a bunch of B.S.
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:20pm
^ The Next Terrorist Attack will not be Al Quedia... its going to be a band of pissed of Commie's
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:20pm
It's the media. It's always the media.

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:21pm
Maybe Enos but what if something does happen. One thing is for sure Bush will do something unlike that coward Kerry. Kerry will sit there for two weeks trying to make up his mind.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by matt06 matt06 wrote:

am I the only one that doesnt freak out over the possibility of terrorists attacking again?

if it happens ...ok...nothin im gonna be able to do to stop it

it doesnt sound patriotic..but I think all these security measures and reports are a bunch of B.S.

Im not. Personally i would rather be blown up in a terrorist bombing then have to deal with oppressive orwellian security measures like the patriot act.
JoeG254-PB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeG254-PB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by ImpyKing2 ImpyKing2 wrote:

I don't know if your serious or not because I didn't hear that but if you are being serious then I really am freaked out. Maybe Im the next Notra Domis*.

Really you haven't heard about it its been going around for a few days and its got specific targets in New York Washington and Newark I live in New Jersey but not near Newark but I think Every New Yorker who doesn't have a criminal record and is mentally sane should be issued a firearm because the tactics thats the terrorists are supposedly going to use is a truck or car bomb

ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:24pm

Originally posted by PlentifulBalls PlentifulBalls wrote:

It's the media. It's always the media.

Again maybe it is but I haven't been watching the news or reading the newspaper. I just..I don't know I just randomly got this weird feeling without it really being triggeredby anything.

Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by ImpyKing2 ImpyKing2 wrote:

Maybe Enos but what if something does happen. One thing is for sure Bush will do something unlike that coward Kerry. Kerry will sit there for two weeks trying to make up his mind.

You know i can stomach a certain amount of political crapspeak, but thats just ignorant. Do you really think ANY president would just sit there and not do anything after an attack on the mainland?

I have absolutely no opinion on who would be best at what. Theyre both politicians, that makes them professional liars and powermongers not at all worth a crap. However i think bush is a complete idiot, hes playing america for fools (which the public is), and getting off on blowing things up. Kerry would probably suck just as much, but ill vote for him anyway just to do my part to get bush the hell out of office.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic