Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sorry

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Ilovepaintball1 View Drop Down
Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 9:02pm
Ok Thanks.  That is exactly what I wanted.
prolitesniper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - Language 5/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prolitesniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 9:02pm
and you guys are goldmembers, and platinum, you should be ashamed, you are to show leader ship, not cruelty
Tippmann A5
RT
16in J&J Ceramic
14in linear smartparts
New BT Apex Barrel
45ci 3000psi Nitro System
blade trigger
4+1pack
ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Guested - Cannot follow any rules

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 9:06pm

Originally posted by prolitesniper prolitesniper wrote:

hey guys, cool it he said he was sorry, and if he is a wuss then i guess that i am to if i do wrong and feel bad, have you no heart? ILuvepaintball1 i for one exept your apology, even if they do not, they say that, earor is human, so is feeling sarrow, so maybe they will see there fualts and learn from your example.

Yea I agree with Pro.

(I'm a nob with no clue about almost anything...)
[FI] View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [FI] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 9:14pm

Originally posted by prolitesniper prolitesniper wrote:

hey guys, cool it he said he was sorry, and if he is a wuss then i guess that i am to if i do wrong and feel bad, have you no heart? ILuvepaintball1 i for one exept your apology, even if they do not, they say that, earor is human, so is feeling sarrow, so maybe they will see there fualts and learn from your example.

I am confident that there was not one comprehensivle thought in that entire post. Please re-phrase for the stupider people.

Don't believe everything you think

I can resist anything but temptation
prolitesniper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - Language 5/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prolitesniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 9:40pm
ok

be nice
Tippmann A5
RT
16in J&J Ceramic
14in linear smartparts
New BT Apex Barrel
45ci 3000psi Nitro System
blade trigger
4+1pack
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:03pm
its not so easy to forgive him seeing how sooo many forumers got annoyed and told him to stop PLENTY of times and he didnt.
matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by VisionIMP VisionIMP wrote:

its not so easy to forgive him seeing how sooo many forumers got annoyed and told him to stop PLENTY of times and he didnt.

ilovepaintball 1.....you might have better luck restarting with a new name.
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:11pm
yea make it not so obvious.

Edited by VisionIMP
Spud2 View Drop Down
WAY kewler than Spud1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spud2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:50pm
actions speak louder than words
Name: Spud
Paintball: Yes Please
Leave My duck alone
Setup: 98 Custom
Psycho Ballistics 2x trigger
J&J Ceramic 14"
R/t
Halo Tsa
45/45k HPA
Custom black to red metallic fade
DracoPlasm View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What is a DracoPlasm anyway?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 11:07pm
I dont forgive you we told you many times to stop spamming you little turd but you dident my advice make a new account and never let anyone know who you really are

MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 11:10pm

I don't take this forum too much as a social thing, just keep it clean and free of spam so that paintball discussions can go on.

Coming in May 2005!
Ilovepaintball1 View Drop Down
Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by MSG.Mobius MSG.Mobius wrote:

I don't take this forum too much as a social thing, just keep it clean and free of spam so that paintball discussions can go on.

Ok I agree.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic