FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

sick of it

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: sick of it
    Posted: 02 August 2004 at 7:03pm

Am i the only one getting tired of "reality TV". it seems like everytime i turn on the tv all i hear is "Where taking 10 sexy super models, cutting off there pinkys and putting them in the jungle to watch and see what they do" give me a break.

:ShockeR_ratm: View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :ShockeR_ratm: Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 7:04pm
You turned the television on...That's where you went wrong

Nobody ever suspects the fun police!
boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 7:04pm
lol. I keep waiting for someone to die on a reality tv show.
YONK~!~
Check This Out
pimptastik View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Forum Wearer of Stupid Clothing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pimptastik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 7:04pm
hm...i should pitch that idea to fox...
<no ginormous sigs please>
Badsmitty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Parental Advisory Non Conformist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badsmitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 7:04pm
Until people actually start getting killed, it's a waste of time.
Ilovepaintball1 View Drop Down
Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by :ShockeR_ratm: :ShockeR_ratm: wrote:

You turned the television on...That's where you went wrong
matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 7:07pm
debuting next week.

We take 10 orphaned kids, give them makeovers, and auction them off to the highest bidder on the brand new reality tv show Neverland Revisited
hashi2008 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Racial Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hashi2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 7:07pm
 You want reality, turn it to a football game, paintball tourney, or the local news (the National news is full of bias and lies).
Founder of the "Forumers Against the Ugly Woman Sigs" also known as FAUWS.
Ilovepaintball1 View Drop Down
Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by hashi2008 hashi2008 wrote:

You want reality, turn it to a football game, paintball tourney, or the local news (the National news is full of bias and lies).
   Finallu someone with an inteligent mind.
oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 7:15pm
uhhh i think i just said i dont want anymore reality tv
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by matt06 matt06 wrote:

debuting next week.

We take 10 orphaned kids, give them makeovers, and auction them off to the highest bidder on the brand new reality tv show Neverland Revisited

lmfao man.  and yeah these reality shows arent really reality.  like, well i forogt who it was but htey said put on paintball, football...etc.  theres reality.
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
EYES View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More pansy and liberal and commie than U

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EYES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 7:26pm

Yeah, I mean if we were so entertained by reality we would never turn on the TV in the first place.

patrick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Walking Dead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 7:29pm
i honestly don't watch any tv, except for mash at 1am. and even then, i go downstairs at 1, watch it, then turn the tv off. and unless you're watching the BBC, any tv news program is crap : )

youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by boomstick boomstick wrote:

what you do is stop subscribing to cable tv.theres nothing good on except HSN and QVC.

Edited by youm0nt
ItsJustMe View Drop Down
Suicide by mod.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ItsJustMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by youm0nt youm0nt wrote:

what you do is stop subscribing to cable tv.theres nothing good on except HSN and QVC.

...and lifetime.

Seriously dude, if you dont like whats on TV, quit complaining and just dont watch it. I really do not care if you like whats on TV or not.
<Replaced gigantormous sig with strike, good trade.>
Notorious Bob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Notorious Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 9:13pm

Originally posted by ItsJustMe ItsJustMe wrote:

Originally posted by youm0nt youm0nt wrote:

...and lifetime.

Seriously dude, if you dont like whats on TV, quit complaining and just dont watch it. I really do not care if you like whats on TV or not.

So much stuff is being debated over what is on TV now, that is a deadly statement.

Yeah, but watching the sexy supermodel is entertaining.  ''Watch them eat a pig intestine now'

Good stuff.

Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 9:21pm
"We gotta get back. Fox is airing this new reality TV show. It's called 'Fast Animals, Slow Children'"
     -Almost a direct quote from Peter Griffin.
NotDaveEllis View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotDaveEllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 9:22pm
Travel channel and Food Network own.....all.
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 9:57pm
I too am wondering how some if this stuff is considered "reality". Shows like the real world, thats not reality. Me taking a crap is reality...hmmm that sounds like a great idea for a show!
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:00pm
The one and only 'TRUE' reality T.V. Show is COPS thats probably my Favorite show around... but  ive only seen aa cop shoot real bullets once...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic