Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

5 years old

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kevin Z View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevin Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 5 years old
    Posted: 02 August 2004 at 5:16pm
Every time my 5 (yes five) year old GrandSon comes over he wants to go out back and do "a little bit of paintball" so we go shoot a little.

I finally got his Mother to let me take him out Saturday. Actually I had to do more talking to Grandma, to get them to let us try it.

He was so excited to actually go paintballing.   The first game, I couldn't keep him behind a bunker. I was yelling my fool head off and he just ran out shooting at everyone and no one would shoot him back.

So the next game I convinced everyone to let him have it. He took it real well. Got splattered like crazy took a couple hopper shots and even got hit in the legs.

His last game he and another young player were the only ones left on our team, they were in the same bunker, doing a fair job of holding their own. Someone snuck around and bunkered them. I think it scared the crap out of him, (literally), he cried and didn't play anymore.

After the tears stopped, he wanted to go again. but it was late and we were ready to quit.

I think I created a little paintball monster.   

Edited by Kevin Z
United States Marine Corps....   When it absolutely, positively, has to be destroyed overnight!

Just say NO to junk mods
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 5:18pm
He was able to hold the gun? i know my 5 yar old nephew can't even hold a supersoaker...(albeit a huge ass supersoaker)

but...awesome!
pimptastik View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Forum Wearer of Stupid Clothing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pimptastik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 5:27pm
my nieghbor who is five shot my gun at me. i was running he was unbloading. he had good aim.
<no ginormous sigs please>
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 5:28pm
your a grandfather? How old could you possibly be and stil play paintball! just curios. Way to go!

Edited by VisionIMP
boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 5:29pm
wow. 5 years old. i wish i started at that age.
YONK~!~
Check This Out
oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 5:41pm

awsome

chettacheez View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

I do enjoy a stinky cheese

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chettacheez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 5:47pm
You taught him well...Congrats
jaked588 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaked588 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by VisionIMP VisionIMP wrote:

your a grandfather? How old could you possibly be and stil play paintball! just curios. Way to go!
Kevin Z View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevin Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 5:50pm
Old age and treachery will allways win out over youth and skill
United States Marine Corps....   When it absolutely, positively, has to be destroyed overnight!

Just say NO to junk mods
Sarge14 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarge14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 5:55pm
Well I havent heard a story about just havin fun in the backyard in a long time. congrats to you Kevin Z!
Nothing is Stronger than the Heart of a Volunteer

Proud to be a Soldier in the United States Army!
Commo Leads the Way!!
tyranny View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by jaked588 jaked588 wrote:

Originally posted by VisionIMP VisionIMP wrote:

yes and kevin z deosn't really see mlike a fitting name for a grandfather but i don't know if its just me
Ilovepaintball1 View Drop Down
Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 6:17pm

Originally posted by Kevin Z Kevin Z wrote:

Old age and treachery will allways win out over youth and skill

how old are you?

soulhunter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soulhunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 6:32pm
kool
kapp reflex body blue W/ups e-blade 23+bps etc (Now With Zero-B Bord).A-5 with all the gta ups and some,trigger pull 1.1mm.Prolite w/mod.
98widowmaker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98widowmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 7:02pm
thats cool(both him playin cause he is five and cus ur a grand father and still playin) just imagine a year or so he will slip through the field un noticed and bunker evry one but nice job kid
swift and silently, i will find u.
98c,12 inch titanium, 8inch spoon drop, revy,all new springs, 68 3k pure energy, response trigger,double trigger, new black aluminum front grip
98c Dude13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c Dude13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 11:30pm
I started playin when I was twelve.
TIPPMANN 98 CUSTOM
14" Progressive barrel   
32* Black gel grips
BT-16 Double trigger
Pen Spring Mod
X-core Expansion Chamber
Vertical Adapter
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 11:49pm
We may got a Star player for Dyansty Being brought up.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 11:09am
My newphew was begging to play at 2 and a half. He mostly just wants to shot the markers.
He turns 4 this month so maybe, he is getting closer to being able to play.

Bass654321 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bass654321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 11:17am
cool....
tippy_182 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy_182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 11:18am
What person in their right mind bunkers a 5 year old?

Mountainranger View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mountainranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 11:20am
That's pretty cool... I've seen young players on the field before and it is difficult to pull the trigger and shoot them. Sometimes, if they're not really paying attention to their surroundings, I'll pop off a couple warning shots to get them to turn around then nail them somewhere that it won't hurt really bad.
One time after doing that with a kid that might have been 6 or 7, the kids father came up to me and goes, "You lit up my kids butt!" I apologized and said I didn't want to hurt him, thinking this guy is about to knock my block off for shooting his kid, and he goes, "Nah, don't worry about it. Getting shot is what this game is about. Besides, he's fine."

That was a pointless flashback, but oh well.
You know who I feel sorry for? Arabs who just really want to become crop dusters.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic