Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Autococker Orracle E-Class

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SwatStalker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SwatStalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Autococker Orracle E-Class
    Posted: 02 August 2004 at 3:39pm

Hey All,

Yes...yes...im trading in my Tippy for a Autococker

I've only had my a-5 for about 3 months now. Im actually going to keep it. But lately been playing alot of tournements and speedball with my team.

Thought i should get something more accurate and quicker.

Been Studying some guns, and found the autococker orracle E-class to be my favorite. I know the price tag is up there but i heard really good reviews on it. The Red-Orange-Yellow Fade is tight. Along with a Total Freak Kit, 68/4500 crossfire, halo b loader, drop forward, and ne other things i need. looking to spend about $1500

I wanted to know if anyone has shot one or owns one? if so can you give me some details about it and what you think.

I found it online for $999

which isnt bad considering the E-Blade already on it

http://www.paintballfirst.com/get_item_126080_wgp-e-class-or racle.htm

Appreciate ne feed back

Tippy A-5

GTA Double Trigger

14 J&J Ceramic

12 Lapco Big Shot

Drop Forward

68/4500 Crossfire N2

Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 3:42pm
Just wait a bit and get the E2 instead of the eblade.
customevol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote customevol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 3:45pm
just so u know, most likely u will be getting mad crazy bounce. if u plan on playing tournaments u might have some trouble with this. i have also found that many ecockers randomly break down. id say think about a electropneumatic (trix, shocker, imp)
NYX Tri Fade #227
<Removed 570kb avatar. Try under 50kb next time...>
636andy636 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Posting While Intoxicated

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 3:45pm
dont get a drop!

get a uni mount or a rail and a on off
nouseforaname wrote:
oh good, a mech gun with eye covers and a rippoff Jackel frame ... ANS - "Stealing ideas since teh begining"

WUNgUN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
100% Bonafied Jar Head

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WUNgUN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 3:46pm
[IMG]http://hometown.aol.com/hlwrangler/myhomepage/revised5_copy.jpg">
""...the Marines we have there now could crush the city and be done with business in four days."--LtGen Conway on Fallujah
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 4:50pm
Ebladed orracles are really nice guns. You can eliminate bounce if you arent a complete idiot, but you might start with some if you try to make your trigger too short.

E2 will be out soon, so prices on the original should drop. I would wait for that price drop, but i wouldnt get the E2, because of how much it costs. If you do plan on spending the money on an E2, just Buy an orracle and get a Race frame with ACE.
///AMG What?
tgaffner View Drop Down
youm0nt Lite ... and low carbs, too!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgaffner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 5:06pm
Wait and get the E2!!
MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 5:44pm

8 Min in bid and u save over $200 dollars.

Too bad you miss out on quite a deal.

Coming in May 2005!
A-5 bunkerking View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, inappropriate sig. 3/11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 5:59pm

Originally posted by customevol customevol wrote:

just so u know, most likely u will be getting mad crazy bounce. if u plan on playing tournaments u might have some trouble with this. i have also found that many ecockers randomly break down. id say think about a electropneumatic (trix, shocker, imp)

why dont you learn what your talking about before you run your mouth next time.
 the eblades trigger is very adjustable, not just the through set screws, but also through the board. sure, if you put the tpull/trell really low you will get bounce, but you can turn them higher to reduce bounce. bounce isnt a problem with e-cockers, its all adjustable.
 and they dont randomly break down....

Ilovepaintball1 View Drop Down
Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by MSG.Mobius MSG.Mobius wrote:

8 Min in bid and u save over $200 dollars.

Too bad you miss out on quite a deal.

that is a good deal...... o darn i missed it.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic