Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The New Resident Evil Movie

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
§ RaVeN § View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote § RaVeN § Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The New Resident Evil Movie
    Posted: 02 August 2004 at 12:15pm

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/residentevilapocalypse/

What do you think its going to be like? and did you like the first one?

Edited by § RaVeN §

ions are like mustangs...alot of people have them but not many know how to use them...
Sammy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 12:20pm
August, and you can watch the trailer there. Its called RE2 Appocaplyse (sp)Resident Evil 2 Release date, info, and trailers

Edited by Sammy
Sammy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 12:25pm
Even thought i dont think itll be a big hit, ill still go see it, because im a loyal Resident Evil fan. I kinda enjoyed the first one though. This movie also has some of the characters from the 3rd and 5th books which ill also enjoy. O yea btw if your bored read the books, there not half bad lol

Edited by Sammy
Dan db09 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan db09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 12:28pm
i dont like resident evil not my type of movie but im sure it will do good
ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Guested - Cannot follow any rules

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 12:28pm
I don't think it will be a big hit and Im not wasting my money to see it.
(I'm a nob with no clue about almost anything...)
§ RaVeN § View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote § RaVeN § Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 12:30pm
yea same here sammy...but i have been scared to play the game again for a while...i was playin one night and my room was pitch black except for the screen and it was thunderin and lightin outside...and it was one of those quiet parts so i had the volume up because i could bairly hear some foot steps and a bunch of zombies crashed through a wall at me...i almost went potty in my pants...

Edited by § RaVeN §

ions are like mustangs...alot of people have them but not many know how to use them...
:ShockeR_ratm: View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :ShockeR_ratm: Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 12:31pm

I think it's going to be really good...The first one was horrible...And the producers knew it...They went away from the storyline of the videogame and the zombies weren't very zombie like...This one is suppose to be just like the game and should be really good...I loved Resident evil growing up and i will defiantley see this one

Nobody ever suspects the fun police!
§ RaVeN § View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote § RaVeN § Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 12:38pm

i thought the zombies were ok in the first one...but they needed to have licker show up more then just a few scences...lol licker is so cool...is the second one going to folow the story line of RE2 or 3?

im thinkin its going to be 3...because of the nemisis project thing...

Edited by § RaVeN §

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :ShockeR_ratm: Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 12:39pm

Originally posted by § RaVeN § § RaVeN § wrote:

i thought the zombies were ok in the first one...but they needed to have licker show up more then just a few scences...lol licker is so cool...is the second one going to folow the story line of RE2 or 3?

Kind of...It's going to have that background but I think it is based on the upcoming Resident Evil 4 game

§ RaVeN § View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote § RaVeN § Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 12:42pm
hmmmm...your probly right...or it might even folow all 3 of them...like a harmonic 2,3,4 horror story thing...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :ShockeR_ratm: Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 12:47pm
Eh, I just watched the preview...It looks like they're really trying to ruin it with all these new age special effects and non stop action...Only thing that seems really cool is that Nemesis is in it...Maybe that's the dude from the first movie that was left to be worked on project nemesis...well anyway im not sure what to think of it lol...If you ever played the original resident evil...You know the mini movie they play in the beginning when the helicopter crashes and they enter the mansion? That's how they should have kept the movie...Just should have taken the first and i think the best resident evil's story and made it into a movie...NOt kind of make a movie based on resident evil...I guess we'll see what its like when it comes out...

Random_Person View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Haiku Honorable Mention

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random_Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 12:55pm
i think it should be good, the first on was ok but i think the second will be better

I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 12:55pm
I dont really care... i just hope they dont make as many movies as the do Video Games.
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 12:58pm
The first one was amusing.And I think that I'll see the second one.

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
Sammy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 1:02pm
I want a Half life movie...With some good actors. I think that could be a hit.

Edited by Sammy
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 1:04pm

^ Whats next a Halo  movie....

MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 1:06pm

That story line has me hooked, I love the idea of a horrible virus. Hopefully it won't be an action movie and more like a holy s*** what was that movie with a twist.

But I wish someone good would take up Doom movie, unless it's the coolest movie ever it might ruin the Doom name.

Coming in May 2005!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic