Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Its my birthday!!!!

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
spydero99 View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Guested: Spamming, immaturity

Joined: 17 November 2003
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1312
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydero99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by ImpyKing2 ImpyKing2 wrote:

Originally posted by MSG.Mobius MSG.Mobius wrote:

Originally posted by NiQ-Toto NiQ-Toto wrote:

Good luck shooting 15+ BPS on a mech cocker, but have fun with it anyway...

More like 10 BPS

10 pff yea right. Your lucky if you get 6 to 10 bps' on a mechanical Autocrapper. A mechanical Autocrapper doesn't go much faster then a stock Tippmann and its junkier and nowhere near as reliable.

oh shut up

erm, eh, well, ok, your right, i am sorry Enos, i dont know what i ever did, but you have jurasdiction over the forum, so, i am sorry for all i have done to offen you Enos

Back to Top
ImpyKing2 View Drop Down
Member
Member

Guested - Cannot follow any rules

Joined: 14 July 2004
Location: San Marino
Status: Offline
Points: 500
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 12:26pm

Its ok you can't handle the truth. I guess you'll just have to wait until that POS starts to have a million problems until you see the truth.



Edited by ImpyKing2
(I'm a nob with no clue about almost anything...)
Back to Top
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 30 July 2003
Location: Croatia
Status: Offline
Points: 5898
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 12:56pm
Uhmm, ImpyKing2, You have no idea what you are talking about. Cockers dont have a million problems. Just because you dont like them, doesnt mean they suck. Quit forcing your OPINIONS on people. I say OPINIONS because that is all you are stating. Not facts.

Go play with your impy and make fun of cockers some more somewhere else...
///AMG What?
Back to Top
paintballu View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
Stars dont matter to me

Joined: 26 May 2003
Location: Neutral Zone
Status: Offline
Points: 1368
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by NiQ-Toto NiQ-Toto wrote:

Uhmm, ImpyKing2, You have no idea what you are talking about. Cockers dont have a million problems. Just because you dont like them, doesnt mean they suck. Quit forcing your OPINIONS on people. I say OPINIONS because that is all you are stating. Not facts.

Go play with your impy and make fun of cockers some more somewhere else...



my xchat died...... no more irc :(
Back to Top
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Joined: 25 July 2004
Location: Neutral Zone
Status: Offline
Points: 10605
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 1:05pm

Originally posted by NiQ-Toto NiQ-Toto wrote:

Uhmm, ImpyKing2, You have no idea what you are talking about. Cockers dont have a million problems. Just because you dont like them, doesnt mean they suck. Quit forcing your OPINIONS on people. I say OPINIONS because that is all you are stating. Not facts.

Go play with your impy and make fun of cockers some more somewhere else...

Wowsers... some one woke in the wrong Crack house...

He isn't "Forcing" his opinion on anyone... if anything He's Warning them about Cockers.

Back to Top
MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Joined: 28 May 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 1472
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 1:08pm

Originally posted by NiQ-Toto NiQ-Toto wrote:

Uhmm, ImpyKing2, You have no idea what you are talking about. Cockers dont have a million problems. Just because you dont like them, doesnt mean they suck. Quit forcing your OPINIONS on people. I say OPINIONS because that is all you are stating. Not facts.

Go play with your impy and make fun of cockers some more somewhere else...

He's selling it, lol.


Coming in May 2005!
Back to Top
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 30 July 2003
Location: Croatia
Status: Offline
Points: 5898
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by Panda Man Panda Man wrote:

Originally posted by NiQ-Toto NiQ-Toto wrote:

Uhmm, ImpyKing2, You have no idea what you are talking about. Cockers dont have a million problems. Just because you dont like them, doesnt mean they suck. Quit forcing your OPINIONS on people. I say OPINIONS because that is all you are stating. Not facts. Go play with your impy and make fun of cockers some more somewhere else...


Wowsers... some one woke in the wrong Crack house...


He isn't "Forcing" his opinion on anyone... if anything He's Warning them about Cockers.

He is warning him about what he thinks cockers are like. They dont break down every 2 seconds and they dont have a million problems unless you try to do something you dont know how to do. Even if you do mess something up, nearly everything on the gun is an easy fix. It is his opinion cockers suck, not fact...

Edited by NiQ-Toto
///AMG What?
Back to Top
ImpyKing2 View Drop Down
Member
Member

Guested - Cannot follow any rules

Joined: 14 July 2004
Location: San Marino
Status: Offline
Points: 500
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 3:04pm
Sadly it is a fact they they break down all the time. I know this from owning one and watching other people at tourneys have a million problems. Expect to chop, blow cup seals, break down, and leak atleast 100 times before you throw a temper tantrum and get rid of it.
(I'm a nob with no clue about almost anything...)
Back to Top
MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Joined: 28 May 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 1472
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 3:14pm

Originally posted by ImpyKing2 ImpyKing2 wrote:

Sadly it is a fact they they break down all the time. I know this from owning one and watching other people at tourneys have a million problems. Expect to chop, blow cup seals, break down, and leak atleast 100 times before you throw a temper tantrum and get rid of it.

Only children throw tantrum and break cockers.

But people like you move on to Impy's and praise them, then move on to higher end guns.


Coming in May 2005!
Back to Top
ImpyKing2 View Drop Down
Member
Member

Guested - Cannot follow any rules

Joined: 14 July 2004
Location: San Marino
Status: Offline
Points: 500
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by MSG.Mobius MSG.Mobius wrote:

Only children throw tantrum and break cockers.

But people like you move on to Impy's and praise them, then move on to higher end guns.

Well then there are alot of "children" out there. Your right thats me..its ok your angered that I have a superior gun.

(I'm a nob with no clue about almost anything...)
Back to Top
TheTruth View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Don’t Smoke!

Joined: 25 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 127
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheTruth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by ImpyKing2 ImpyKing2 wrote:

Its ok you can't handle the truth...until you see the truth.


Someone call? You can't see me, you can only fear me and XerO your hero!

Edited by TheTruth
Never hold your farts in. They travel up your spine and into your brain; that's where crappy ideas come from!
Back to Top
ImpyKing2 View Drop Down
Member
Member

Guested - Cannot follow any rules

Joined: 14 July 2004
Location: San Marino
Status: Offline
Points: 500
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by TheTruth TheTruth wrote:

Originally posted by ImpyKing2 ImpyKing2 wrote:

Its ok you can't handle the truth...until you see the truth.


Someone call? You can't see me, you can only fear me and XerO your hero!

ah..............ok then if you say so.

(I'm a nob with no clue about almost anything...)
Back to Top
ItsJustMe View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Suicide by mod.

Joined: 23 December 2002
Location: Byelorussian SSR
Status: Offline
Points: 3783
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ItsJustMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 4:10pm
my b-day was yesterday

got a telex stratus 50-d headset
<Replaced gigantormous sig with strike, good trade.>
Back to Top
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 30 July 2003
Location: Croatia
Status: Offline
Points: 5898
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by ImpyKing2 ImpyKing2 wrote:

Sadly it is a fact they they break down all the time. I know this from owning one and watching other people at tourneys have a million problems. Expect to chop, blow cup seals, break down, and leak atleast 100 times before you throw a temper tantrum and get rid of it.
What brand/model was it? If you buy a cheap gun (AKA a focker) expect to have problems with it. If it isnt WGP, its a copy. The copies are mostly sloppy junk, with cheap parts, and a lot of flash on the outside to make them attractive to newer players.

WGP is getting killed by the cheap, flashy, works like crap knock offs, so they are trying to stop them. This is why they sent lawsuits to people like psycho balistics and other rip-offs.

WGP knows fockers are crap, so dont buy one. Buy the original, WELL MADE cockers. Buy WGP.
///AMG What?
Back to Top
PaintballWizard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Flatstang is my HERO!!!!

Joined: 26 April 2003
Location: Antarctica
Status: Offline
Points: 3785
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballWizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 4:45pm
/\

Im sorry I seen an ANS cocker and it preformed nicely.. now sysmte x on the other hand ewww problems.

The ANS had new pnumatics though and dye is overated.

WGP Mini orracle > all other cockers except Freeflow.

Paintball Videos.
www.smacktalkpaintball.com
webdogradio.us
www.forceofnature.com
and www.google.com
Back to Top
ImpyKing2 View Drop Down
Member
Member

Guested - Cannot follow any rules

Joined: 14 July 2004
Location: San Marino
Status: Offline
Points: 500
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 6:09pm
It was a "GREAT" WGP Outhouse..err I mean Outkrap...KRL it I mean a Outkast.

Edited by ImpyKing2
(I'm a nob with no clue about almost anything...)
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.03

This page was generated in 0.125 seconds.