Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Linkin Park Fans Whats Your Fav Song?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Notorious Bob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Notorious Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 9:10pm

I like some of their songs.  Fast forward where they start shouting 'SHUT UP WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU' and it gets kind of good.  For me.

We're getting kind of personal talking about a band though.

:ShockeR_ratm: View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :ShockeR_ratm: Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 9:41pm

Nobody ever suspects the fun police!
SeaWolf View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Doesn’t know who Big Al is...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 7:04am
KillerCanuk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KillerCanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 7:26am
All the songs I seem to like by Linkin Park end up being turned into music videos and played to death. Example, Breaking the Habit.

On another side note, I find it funny that when a band starts to make music videos and become more popular, people start to dislike them. I'm not trying to defend Linkin Park, I'm just making a general statement. It even happened with Metalica.

Anyway, I'm listening to other stuff anyway. The Trews are my personal band of choice. Check out www.thetrewslive.com Click on the video section to see awesome versions of The Bohemian Rhapsody, and a great Led Zeplin mix.

I'll go Home, I'll go Home,
Full of the devil and full of the rum.
I'll go home, oh I'll go home,
I'll go home in the morning.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic