Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Linkin Park Fans Whats Your Fav Song?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:08am
There's like 6 people who like Linkin park in here.

Coming in May 2005!
Koolit32 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language in link 4/10/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koolit32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:13am
Originally posted by § RaVeN § § RaVeN § wrote:

<>also, enos is the one who started all of this and you brang him into this argument you moron

You started the thread dude... I didn't bring him into this argument I just quoted his hate for linkin park because you told me to keep my own hate for them quiet... It was one of those joke things.

And insulting my intelligence is no way to win yourself an argument. If you want an insult, you're the one listening to a whiny teen angst band who cares only about its fans because you're buying their cd's and going to their concerts. It's an insult that you can be fooled by so crappy of a band.
§ RaVeN § View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote § RaVeN § Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:14am
there are more, they just dont want to get into the argument, and IMP, yes enos did start the argument by not respecting one of my oponions in my 666 party, therefor all of this started because of him

ions are like mustangs...alot of people have them but not many know how to use them...
§ RaVeN § View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote § RaVeN § Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:23am

Originally posted by Koolit32 Koolit32 wrote:

<>also, enos is the one who started all of this and you brang him into this argument you moron

You started the thread dude... I didn't bring him into this argument I just quoted his hate for linkin park because you told me to keep my own hate for them quiet... It was one of those joke things.

And insulting my intelligence is no way to win yourself an argument. If you want an insult, you're the one listening to a whiny teen angst band who cares only about its fans because you're buying their cd's and going to their concerts. It's an insult that you can be fooled by so crappy of a band.

i started the thread, but i didnt come in here and start insulting LP now did i? no, you did, and you quoted and added enos's name into it so your responcible for bringing him into the argument, and to be honest this is fun to me because everything all of you type i just own, and you know it, and btw i have never been to a concert, but my friends have and they told me they sound better live then they do on the CD, also i have 3 of their cd's, Hybrid theory, Reanimation and Meteora...also, i have already won this argument, your just trying to get the last word now, i insulted your intelligance because you still havent figured out that you all have lost it and that enos was wrong in what he tired to do, and so are you. none of that have brought anything to this fight but oponiated coments and insults, once again your being hypocritical

ions are like mustangs...alot of people have them but not many know how to use them...
newport View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested. inapproproate links take 3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:24am
I like Linkin Park...

I don't recall the titles of my favourite songs, but most of their stuff before they were mainstream is really good.

Koolit32 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koolit32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:33am

<>
i started the thread, but i didnt come in here and start insulting LP now did i? no, you did, Meaning I started the argument, not Enos. and you quoted and added enos's name into it so your responcible for bringing him into the argument, Again, that was a joke, I was merely quoting a random opinion on Linkin Park. and to be honest this is fun to me because everything all of you type i just own, and you know it That may be true, but you still are LISTENING TO LINKIN PARK. I'd take 20 pounds of own in a 10 pound bucket before I listened to that crap. This doesn't hurt my ego, I'm still listening to good music. and btw i have never been to a concert, but my friends have and they told me they sound better live then they do on the CD, also i have 3 of their cd's, Hybrid theory, Reanimation and Meteora... I'm sure LP would like to know they have such a hooked fan so they can produce more bad music that you're sure to buy. also, i have already won this argument, your just trying to get the last word now, i insulted your intelligance because you still havent figured out that you all have lost it I have the intelligence to type... like I have intelligence. and that enos was wrong in what he tired to do, and so are you. none of that have brought anything to this fight but oponiated coments and insults, once again your being hypocritical Hypocritical maybe, but you listen to Linkin Park.
newport View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested. inapproproate links take 3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:34am
Koolit, I find it funny that you're even bothering to argue this.

jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:40am
Originally posted by newport newport wrote:

Que pasa?

Koolit32 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koolit32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:41am
So do I believe me. I am done though. I gotta get to work.
§ RaVeN § View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote § RaVeN § Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:42am
yea i know newport....i dont think he gets it that this is all just a game to me, and im winning...and trust me, im not hooked...a cupple of my friends are but not me...thats the only reason i know so much about LP is because of them...and im arguing with you about this because i think that you were wrong to say the things you did...i dont even listen to linkin park that much...its just the fact that your acting like since you hate them that everyone else should to...

Edited by § RaVeN §

§ RaVeN § View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote § RaVeN § Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:43am
this is starting to lose its fun...now its getting boring...

Sammy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:49am
Dont Stay, In the end, one step closer, runaway, and my december. I know i like alot, but there all good.
Creep Mode View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Creep Mode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 11:00am

I agree with koolit linkin park sucks. Thatís my opinion, you donít need to try and bash it now. 

Dan db09 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan db09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 11:32am
It's hard top pick because I like all there songs but my favorites would be Dont Stay, Lying From You, and From The Inside.
boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 11:58am

Originally posted by Koolit32 Koolit32 wrote:

Shatter (The sound of the CD hitting the cement and breaking) - Linkin Park

i didnt ask for people who dont like linkin park to come in here and make coments like that, so please keep them to yourslef

its going to happen. so get over it.

YONK~!~
Check This Out
:ShockeR_ratm: View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :ShockeR_ratm: Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 12:55pm

"I could ask whether youve started scratching your wrists for attention and writing about it in your livejournal yet"-Enos Shenk Posted: 01 August 2004 at 5:21pm.

LOL! that's actually really funny...and yet so true...But seriously, linkin park is a very bad untalented band in my opinion...Every song is the same both in music and in lyrics...There isn't very more than 2 guitar riffs per song and most of it is digitally made by computers...It's amazing what computers can do now adays...you can be an extremely horrible guitar player but with a synthesizer you can make simple 3 riffs into an entire album!

Nobody ever suspects the fun police!
tyranny View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by :ShockeR_ratm: :ShockeR_ratm: wrote:

"I could ask whether youve started scratching your wrists for attention and writing about it in your livejournal yet"-Enos Shenk Posted: 01 August 2004 at 5:21pm.

LOL! that's actually really funny...and yet so true...But seriously, linkin park is a very bad untalented band in my opinion...Every song is the same both in music and in lyrics...There isn't very more than 2 guitar riffs per song and most of it is digitally made by computers...It's amazing what computers can do now adays...you can be an extremely horrible guitar player but with a synthesizer you can make simple 3 riffs into an entire album!

i don't care who makes it neither should u i just like how it sounds and my favoirte song is papercutand after that i oculdn't decide i like them all
paintballu View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Stars dont matter to me

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 1:12pm

yea i know newport....i dont think he gets it that this is all just a game to me, and im winning...and trust me, im not hooked...a cupple of my friends are but not me...thats the only reason i know so much about LP is because of them...and im arguing with you about this because i think that you were wrong to say the things you did...i dont even listen to linkin park that much...its just the fact that your acting like since you hate them that everyone else should to...

Dont you know that this is just a game for koolit too, and i think hes having fun.

my xchat died...... no more irc :(
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 1:16pm

Whine Screaming + Cheesy lyrics + Organ music (for some reason is in every song of theirs I have heard) + Sickeningly digitally mastered studio rock

=

Linkin Park, the pop-rock that drives the teeny-boppers wild. 

youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by jmac3 jmac3 wrote:

Originally posted by newport newport wrote:

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic