Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Linkin Park Fans Whats Your Fav Song?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
RaVeN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote  RaVeN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Linkin Park Fans Whats Your Fav Song?
    Posted: 02 August 2004 at 8:09am

Hello,

If you are a Linkin Park fan, What is Your Favorite Linkin Park Song?

My fav would have to be a tie between 4 songs, though i like all of Linkin Parks songs, Faint, Crawling and the In The End and the Remix of In The End

Edited by RaVeN

ions are like mustangs...alot of people have them but not many know how to use them...
98c-Ownage View Drop Down
Guested: Egregious spamming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c-Ownage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 8:17am
In the end- lincoln park
98c
Flatline
Polished Internals
Trigger Stop
Double Trigger
32* Remote
Redz 2and1 harness
Stinless Steel Bolts

Those who see me fear me, those who don't see me fear me more - Semper Fi
98c-Ownage View Drop Down
Guested: Egregious spamming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c-Ownage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 8:17am

Originally posted by 98c-Ownage 98c-Ownage wrote:

In the end- lincoln park

deffinetally

98c
Flatline
Polished Internals
Trigger Stop
Double Trigger
32* Remote
Redz 2and1 harness
Stinless Steel Bolts

Those who see me fear me, those who don't see me fear me more - Semper Fi
Koolit32 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language in link 4/10/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koolit32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 8:18am
Shatter (The sound of the CD hitting the cement and breaking) - Linkin Park
tmino1687 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmino1687 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 8:19am
i love the whole meteora cd its awsome
98c green, 2x trig, evo 2, e-bolt,j&j 14in. with a reg and nitro
RaVeN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote  RaVeN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 8:24am

Originally posted by Koolit32 Koolit32 wrote:

Shatter (The sound of the CD hitting the cement and breaking) - Linkin Park

i didnt ask for people who dont like linkin park to come in here and make coments like that, so please keep them to yourslef

ions are like mustangs...alot of people have them but not many know how to use them...
Koolit32 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koolit32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 8:32am
Fine. I will leave feelings like that to myself. But I will quote similar feelings of others.

Originally posted by Enos Shenk Enos Shenk wrote:

If i have to hear one more angsty 13 year old blather on about how inspiring or perfect their "lyrics" are im going to vomit.

pimptastik View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Forum Wearer of Stupid Clothing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pimptastik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 8:43am
Originally posted by Enos Shenk Enos Shenk wrote:

Whenver i hear a linkin park fanboy i tend to clinch my sphincter

<no ginormous sigs please>
fdupnct View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fdupnct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 8:59am
"Papercut" then "In the End"
Team Ball-Breakers

Amphibious Assault - 8/28 & 8/29

I am Swamp Thing
RaVeN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote  RaVeN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 9:23am

both of you can shut up, this is a trend for people who want to talk about their fav songs from a band THEY like, if you dont like it then thats fine, but dont bring your coments into here and the coments of other people who dont like the band into here, and to me enos is nothing but an opinionated punk on a power trip that thinks he can do what ever he wants and say what ever he wants to who ever he wants because he is a mod on a forum, personily i really dont care if enos is a mod, to me is just another person, and i hope you are reading this enos, also, i owned you last night enos, and you know it, you had nothing to say but the same opinionated stuff over and over again, not only that but your coments were very sterotypical of the people who listen to a type of music, i respect your opinions. but i do not respect the fact that you were making coments about people like me who listen to bands such as Linkin Park such as "I could ask whether youve started scratching your wrists for attention and writing about it in your livejournal yet"-Enos Shenk Posted: 01 August 2004 at 5:21pm. coments like that are ones that make you very weak in the whole argument. where you were just saying your oponions i was stating the facts, therefor my argument was more valid and solid then yours, i think you know this, and you use your position as a mod to pressure people into taking your side, much like a dictator or a tyrant. but what most of these people on here dont realize is that if you guested me or anyone else that took my side in the argument then it would be very unjustified because i was not and are not flaming, spaming, or cussing in any way. therefor it would look very bad on your part because you basicly have killed for standing up for what they belive and know is right, since you are a mod you should set an example for other people in these forums as someone who respects other oponions and does not use sterotypes and other common thoughts to try and back up your coments, you should use facts and other proven and correct coments to back them up. also i dont not belive that you have ever been the leader of anything, it shows from the way you argued with me, i have been the leader of many groups, and i have lead my groups very far until handing them off to somone to take over.
koolit32 and pimptastic, there was no reason for you to posts those coments, the title of this topic is "Linkin Park Fans Whats Your Fav Song?" it is a very simple and clear title, it does not ask for people who do not like the band to come in and make coments and use quotes as you did, you are intitled to yout own ideas and oponions on the band, i respect that, but that doesnt mean that you can come into a fan trend and insult the band and its fans, i have seen people talking about how annoying it is when people come from other paintball forums to this forum and makes insulting coments about tippmann paintball markers, and i also agree with all of you that that is wrong, but it is no better then what you have done here, you came into a fan area and insulted the fans and the band that they are fans of, this makes you hypocrites.

Random_Person View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Haiku Honorable Mention

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random_Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 9:32am
Linkin Park is awesome, there lyrics are inspiring and perfect, hahahahaha now you can vomit.

but my favorite song is... I can't pick just one favorite

I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 9:40am
Originally posted by  RaVeN RaVeN wrote:

both of you can shut up, this is a trend for people who want to talk about their fav songs from a band THEY like, if you dont like it then thats fine, but dont bring your coments into here and the coments of other people who dont like the band into here, and to me enos is nothing but an opinionated punk on a power trip that thinks he can do what ever he wants and say what ever he wants to who ever he wants because he is a mod on a forum, personily i really dont care if enos is a mod, to me is just another person, and i hope you are reading this enos, also, i owned you last night enos, and you know it, you had nothing to say but the same opinionated stuff over and over again, not only that but your coments were very sterotypical of the people who listen to a type of music, i respect your opinions. but i do not respect the fact that you were making coments about people like me who listen to bands such as Linkin Park such as "I could ask whether youve started scratching your wrists for attention and writing about it in your livejournal yet"-Enos Shenk Posted: 01 August 2004 at 5:21pm. coments like that are ones that make you very weak in the whole argument. where you were just saying your oponions i was stating the facts, therefor my argument was more valid and solid then yours, i think you know this, and you use your position as a mod to pressure people into taking your side, much like a dictator or a tyrant. but what most of these people on here dont realize is that if you guested me or anyone else that took my side in the argument then it would be very unjustified because i was not and are not flaming, spaming, or cussing in any way. therefor it would look very bad on your part because you basicly have killed for standing up for what they belive and know is right, since you are a mod you should set an example for other people in these forums as someone who respects other oponions and does not use sterotypes and other common thoughts to try and back up your coments, you should use facts and other proven and correct coments to back them up. also i dont not belive that you have ever been the leader of anything, it shows from the way you argued with me, i have been the leader of many groups, and i have lead my groups very far until handing them off to somone to take over.
koolit32 and pimptastic, there was no reason for you to posts those coments, the title of this topic is "Linkin Park Fans Whats Your Fav Song?" it is a very simple and clear title, it does not ask for people who do not like the band to come in and make coments and use quotes as you did, you are intitled to yout own ideas and oponions on the band, i respect that, but that doesnt mean that you can come into a fan trend and insult the band and its fans, i have seen people talking about how annoying it is when people come from other paintball forums to this forum and makes insulting coments about tippmann paintball markers, and i also agree with all of you that that is wrong, but it is no better then what you have done here, you came into a fan area and insulted the fans and the band that they are fans of, this makes you hypocrites.

Ummmm yeah?.........that would make a good Linkin Park song...

Que pasa?

RaVeN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote  RaVeN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 9:43am

Originally posted by jmac3 jmac3 wrote:

its ok, i know its hard for you to understand   but you will understand it more when you get older

jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 9:44am

Originally posted by jmac3 jmac3 wrote:

its ok, i know its hard for you to understand   but you will understand it more when you get older

Sure man...

Que pasa?

Koolit32 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koolit32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 9:47am

<Massive bin of talking or something>

Are you a member of linkin park?
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 9:49am
Just add a few guitar riffs and a drum solol or two and send it in to linkin park. Instant hit!
RaVeN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote  RaVeN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 9:50am

nope, i just like the band

i can tell none of you can understand anything that is well thought out...so i am no longer going to waste my time trying to argue with idiots

Edited by RaVeN

Koolit32 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koolit32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 9:52am

I think you are obsessed to an unhealthy extent. Just calm down, and breathe, and turn on some good music.

Also, there was no need to bring Enos into the argument. He doesn't care, and your arguments aren't going to make him like Linkin Park.
RaVeN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote  RaVeN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:04am

Originally posted by Koolit32 Koolit32 wrote:

I think you are obsessed to an unhealthy extent. Just calm down, and breathe, and turn on some good music.

Also, there was no need to bring Enos into the argument. He doesn't care, and your arguments aren't going to make him like Linkin Park.

so because i read their biography and i have a problem with people comming into triends for fello fans and insulting me and the rest of the fans as well as the band makes me a person who is obsessed to an unhealthy extent? no not really...

also, enos is the one who started all of this and you brang him into this argument you moron

VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:07am
funny i havent seen Enos post once yet. And no, you are obsessed, This thread proves it. And Enos didnt start it all. Go back and read that last thread.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic