FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pleasent Surprise

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Random_Person View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Haiku Honorable Mention

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random_Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 9:59am
Originally posted by spydero99 spydero99 wrote:

umm...you know its illegal to take pics/vids of people without there consent, especially if your putting it on the net, thats what i have heard

well i don't want to get in trouble so i think i'll take the pic away.

I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:01am
You took a picture of her when she wasn't looking to post it on the net so people you've never met can see what your hot housekeepers daughter looks like? Ummm yeah, you don't have a chance. And no, you won't have to wait 2 years to date hot 16 year olds, you'll need to wait at least three or four. Chances are the girls your age are dating 16 year olds now. Then again, remembering what I was like my freshman year, I can't say I blame them.
Sammy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 11:18am

umm...you know its illegal to take pics/vids of people without there consent, especially if your putting it on the net, thats what i have heard

Uh, its only illegal to videotape or record someone. Pictures are perfectly legal though. Bring the pic back, i wanna see her! lol
SandMan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Semper Fidelis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 11:23am
Hehe... Kids...
Real Men Love Cheeses
MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 11:39am
I'm 14 and I think this whole thing is stupid.

Coming in May 2005!
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 11:43am
I Say go for it... just dont let her mom clean up after ya
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 11:47am
Originally posted by Sammy Sammy wrote:

Uh, its only illegal to videotape or record someone. Pictures are perfectly legal though. Bring the pic back, i wanna see her! lol

I agree. I read this thread. Please atleast give some validity to know that I didnt waste my time. [}:)}

matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 11:56am
its pretty bad when you drool over a maids daughter.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic