FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pleasent Surprise

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Random_Person View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Haiku Honorable Mention

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random_Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pleasent Surprise
    Posted: 02 August 2004 at 7:30am

Every Monday we have a house keeper that comes and cleans my house, but today she brought her daughter with her.  i had never seen her daughter before but she had told me alot about her.  anyway it turns out that her dauther is FRICKIN HOT.  shes like 16 and i'm 14 but hey i still have a chance, anyway i was happy this morning when i saw them comeing up front steps, usually i'm kinda mad cause i had to get up early, not this moring, i got to go make so magic happen...

or try aleast.

I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.
RaVeN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote  RaVeN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 7:40am
uhhhhhh...good luck...i guess...but dude...your 14...*sigh*

ions are like mustangs...alot of people have them but not many know how to use them...
reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 7:44am
It's easy to get a little overworked at that age. I know I did, to say the least.

I met a German exchange student while visiting friends in Colorado. I knew her for a week. I spoke no German, and she spoke little English. We barely were able to communicate. I completely fell for her. And when I say completely I mean come back home to KC, take a year of German in school, find an exchange program, and go to Germany to find her and tell her how I felt kind of completely.

Yeah, I was nuts. I know that now. I was 16, and I was in love with my idea of her, not who she actually was. I never found her though.

So, uh, good luck... just be careful.

tmino1687 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmino1687 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 8:03am
yea im 16 i think i would have a chance but i doubt u would cause ur 14
98c green, 2x trig, evo 2, e-bolt,j&j 14in. with a reg and nitro
chettacheez View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

I do enjoy a stinky cheese

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chettacheez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 8:04am
pics...
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random_Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 8:05am
sry no pics, it would be kinda weird to take pics of her when we just met.

oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 8:05am
i tinhk you have a chance (hahahahahaha)
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chettacheez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 8:09am
Originally posted by Random_Person Random_Person wrote:

sry no pics, it would be kinda weird to take pics of her when we just met.

Say its for show and tell.
Just say you need to follow her around and take pictures
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random_Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 8:14am
i realize i really have no chance, but hey, i can dream can't i, and think ahead 2 years when i would have a chance with other 16 yo.

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random_Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 8:34am
i'm workin on pics chettacheez hang on

P8ntballPlayer View Drop Down
Strike 2- Flames, slurs, ignoring rules

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P8ntballPlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 9:26am
my house needs cleaning too...

No one beats the unstoppable force of me and my
A-5!!!!!!!
2003 Ultimate Vision Shocker(black and red fade) Fund:$55/$1200
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random_Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 9:34am

EDIT: sorry no more pic

Edited by Random_Person

Pate View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ladyboy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 9:38am
Id hit it.

It feels good to be a gangster
Rambino View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I am even less fun in person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 9:41am

Dating the help...  could only lead to trouble.

(but good luck)

:)

youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 9:41am
you should clean her house.
Koolit32 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language in link 4/10/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koolit32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 9:42am
Ahahahhaha. Nice secret hidden voyeur pic... those things sell good on the internet. Maybe you should dress in black and follow her home.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random_Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 9:50am
Originally posted by youm0nt youm0nt wrote:

you should clean her house.

I should

VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 9:52am

Originally posted by reifidom reifidom wrote:

It's easy to get a little overworked at that age. I know I did, to say the least.

I met a German exchange student while visiting friends in Colorado. I knew her for a week. I spoke no German, and she spoke little English. We barely were able to communicate. I completely fell for her. And when I say completely I mean come back home to KC, take a year of German in school, find an exchange program, and go to Germany to find her and tell her how I felt kind of completely.

Yeah, I was nuts. I know that now. I was 16, and I was in love with my idea of her, not who she actually was. I never found her though.

So, uh, good luck... just be careful.

Sounds like that movie Eurotrip!

spydero99 View Drop Down
Guested: Spamming, immaturity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydero99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 9:54am
umm...you know its illegal to take pics/vids of people without there consent, especially if your putting it on the net, thats what i have heard
erm, eh, well, ok, your right, i am sorry Enos, i dont know what i ever did, but you have jurasdiction over the forum, so, i am sorry for all i have done to offen you Enos

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chettacheez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 9:57am
Originally posted by Pate Pate wrote:

<div style="text-align: center;"><span style="font-family: courier new,courier,mono;">Id hit it.</span>

Beat me to it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic