Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

a5 into smg?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
speedyspence View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speedyspence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: a5 into smg?
    Posted: 01 August 2004 at 10:33pm

allright, try to explain my idea here, HALO 2 is gonna be the biggest game ever, for you who havent a clue what HALO 2 is, its a game for xbox and the first one kicked more ass than a drill segent on crack, so heres number 2, and those pics youre lookin at are the smg from halo 2, kinda like heckler and koch's new mp7. so what i wanna do is turn my a5 into this.  easy enough, remove the fore grip, now what id need is a foldable foregrip...havent seen one, second is that butt stock, its not a solid, its a collapseable, slides out on two rails, its the areas withput the "bumps"  so im lookin for ideas, either i make my own or modify existing mods, could just add onto the gta carbine stock....not the same thing though, and im into details.  so this is my post, ill see what the rest of you think and come up with. 

sp->youve been passed, and i have just arrived
Dan db09 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan db09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 10:35pm
you want your a-5 to look like that?
boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 10:43pm
that would be cool.
YONK~!~
Check This Out
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 10:50pm
SHouldnt this be in paintball ideas?

But yea, it would look cool if it gets built.

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
DracoPlasm View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What is a DracoPlasm anyway?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 10:56pm
Yeah im wantin to make my 98custom into an AK-47 i just havent found any how to's or kits yet

Now about the HALO gun your best bet would be to make the stuff yourself now i dont know about jointing or how you would make this work but for detals wood would be the best to work with but im not fond of the idea and doubt you are to so you could try using a thick aluminum or even plastic and try to mold these into the shape you want you can even combine them put aluminum over the plastic so the piece is sturdy but still feels like metal hope that helps

Dan db09 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan db09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 10:58pm
that would take some serious time but it would be a good accomplishment
DracoPlasm View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What is a DracoPlasm anyway?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by PlentifulBalls PlentifulBalls wrote:

Thats kinda questionable its not really an idea about paintball its more of ASKING how to make parts for a gun

thecorpseman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thecorpseman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 11:14pm
PM me im working on a halo gun with Tippyguy so mabey you
can help.
FAPM- Forumers against PopeMobile.
Random_Person View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Haiku Honorable Mention

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random_Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 12:48pm
that would be sweet, i wanna see a pic when your done

I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.
Hyper View Drop Down
I feel fresh...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 12:57pm
Looks more like a M98...with the foregrip & all.
MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by speedyspence speedyspence wrote:

allright, try to explain my idea here, HALO 2 is gonna be the biggest game ever, for you who havent a clue what HALO 2 is, its a game for xbox and the first one kicked more ass than a drill segent on crack, so heres number 2, and those pics youre lookin at are the smg from halo 2, kinda like heckler and koch's new mp7. so what i wanna do is turn my a5 into this.  easy enough, remove the fore grip, now what id need is a foldable foregrip...havent seen one, second is that butt stock, its not a solid, its a collapseable, slides out on two rails, its the areas withput the "bumps"  so im lookin for ideas, either i make my own or modify existing mods, could just add onto the gta carbine stock....not the same thing though, and im into details.  so this is my post, ill see what the rest of you think and come up with. 

Sorry to break it to you but a console game is never gonna be the biggest game ever, Halo is not a very good game, it's unoriginal, dumb characters and lame attempt at humor.

Even the best games become outdated and look terribly.

I am not hinting Doom 3, even this game has flaws, it doens't appeal to console players who play crap games like Jax and Clank, and in todays world of horrible yet addictive games with 1000+ people in the server, 4 MP of Doom is not enough(althoug still awsome)

Sorry if I start a flame war, but I don't like people saying things like that.

Anyway that's my Rant Of The Day.

Coming in May 2005!
98ball View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Flames are bad, kay?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98ball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 1:20pm
there was a guy on here somewhere that had a cool A-5 with a folding foregrip and a weird sight rail on it, i think it looked similar to the smg in your pic, look for it in the marker gallery

spence View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 8:54pm
allright, first off id like to say thanks for all of your replies, they all helped me out, some gave me other ideas and others just boost my hype on doin this project.  been readin around on the forums and got the idea to replace the sling hinge with a similar style bolt, one thats threaded, next im gonna go talk to my local metal workers, see if they cant cut me a pice of aluminum to match up to the end cap, screw that to the exchanged sling end cap, have two holes on the opposite side, threaded as well, screw in two pieces of piping, all metal. drill one hole into each pipe, then slide in a smaller diameter metal pipe and put a pop pin into it, so that the stock locks in the extended positon, so that ties up the whole collapseable feature, now theres the stock, thinkin make it out of wood i know i know(groan) but i think itd be allright to cover it with thin sheets of sheet metal or alluminum, for the grippy, bump stuff im open to suggestions, so fire away, im listenin.  thanks
speedyspence changed name to spence....me
Ilovepaintball1 View Drop Down
Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by PlentifulBalls PlentifulBalls wrote:

Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 9:17pm
If you do it, I'll ship you a cookie.  Really...
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington
pballa j.r. View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike1~Language. 12/04

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pballa j.r. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 9:22pm
if you do it you must tell me how
thecorpseman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thecorpseman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 9:28pm
DUDE PM ME I AM DOING TIS LIKE SAME THING YOU CAN
HELP!!!!!
FAPM- Forumers against PopeMobile.
Random_Person View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Haiku Honorable Mention

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random_Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 10:14pm
this will be so SWEET great progress so far and you already deserve a cookie, keep it up

I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.
General_Sprats View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote General_Sprats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 10:24pm
I don't like mil-sims myself.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic