FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pacific Sunwear

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by Dan db09 Dan db09 wrote:

me 2 

what kind?
matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 9:40pm
ive never heard of bullhead jeans....

anywho...i hate cheapo jeans...they fit terribly and seem to fall apart in like 2 seconds.
98ball View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Flames are bad, kay?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98ball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 9:45pm
Bullhead jeans are really comfy too and really sturdy made. I wear them and levi red tabs

tyranny View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 9:51pm
the one type of clothes im not willing to buy at pacsun are transnine i was just trying on a pair of shortsmade by them and i ripped the seem on the pocket i mean they were made out of the left over scraps of sweat shops in china but otherwise i buy all my clothes at buckle gap and pacsun
Ejp414 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ejp414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 9:52pm
I shop at the thrift store and can buy a perfectly good outfit for less than $10. Even at the mall, you can get nice khaki pants for $15 if you look for a sale, who cares if they're not "Bullhead" or "Volcom".

Paying $25 for jeans is insane. Paying $60 for jeans is just indescribable...

matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 9:59pm
gap....
98ball View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Flames are bad, kay?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98ball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 10:01pm

at my school, if you want friends you have to fit in, sad but true, guess its not like that for the less popular ones, i dress the way i think girls like guys to dress, but thats just me

Bass654321 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bass654321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 12:19pm
I buy the Fender shirts they have there.
youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 12:30pm
i buy the bike shirts at my bike shop

Edited by youm0nt
tyranny View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by matt06 matt06 wrote:

gap....
they make good jeans
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 1:20pm

Darn this edit.

D.I.C.K.ies work pants. 15 bucks. Cant mess them up. Match everything.

Edited by Tae Kwon Do

SandMan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Semper Fidelis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 2:04pm
$25 is nothing for jeans. You can pay that at KMart just buying Wranglers.

I'm sorry, but you get what you pay for. In the late 80's and early 90's, I regularly paid $35 - $60 for Guess and Levi's Silver Tab jeans. Cheap jeans just didn't look good.

That was 10-15 years ago. I'm sure the same quality jeans are more expensive now.
Real Men Love Cheeses
phantom87 View Drop Down
My title explains it all

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phantom87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 2:53pm
Pacsun is an awesome store. In Canada you pay $30 for a volcom t-shirt...just one...so usually I go down to Pennsylvania and go to this outlet mall place where they have a PacSun and buy a whole bunch of shirts and stuff.....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic