Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

recball stoped by cops

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
tmino1687 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmino1687 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: recball stoped by cops
    Posted: 01 August 2004 at 7:51pm

i was with 5 other people playing in the woods, it was hot and we had already played like 5 or 6 games. so we were goin to have one more game and about half way through this cop comes screaming out of the middle of the woods.  He said drop ur weapons and get ur hands up, so there was 2 other people out farther away into the woods and they couldnt hear what he was saying so im freaking out yelling at them then he pulls out his gun ( not aiming at us but pointin it at the ground) Says "ur gun vs mine but mines real" so my 2 friends drop their guns and put there hands up and walk over. the cop is still yelling but this time his gun is kinda aimed at us. Then out of corner of my eye i see his partner come over so the first cop puts his gun away asking whats going on.  He says the people the liveing near where we were playing were hearing multiple gun shots.  so as the first cop is taking my id and writing stuff the second cop pics up my friends gun and is asking him about it, and he rips off a couple of rounds then they both leave and say we can still play as long as the people dont complain about the noise.

my problem was the cop pulling out his gun i mean wtf its not like im going to shot him (plus it scared the crap out of me), and tons of people play back there so im pretty sure he knows that kids play there.  my friends and i are thinking about talking to the people and telling them about what we do and stuff so we can still play back there. so w/e just wondering if this ever happened to u 

98c green, 2x trig, evo 2, e-bolt,j&j 14in. with a reg and nitro
ultimatetrooper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Hardcore Ghetto Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultimatetrooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 7:56pm
Cops pulling weapons on me? All the time. I love playing against the police in paintball.

Edited by ultimatetrooper
Grams Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grams Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 7:56pm

dude this kinda happened to us, we were playing and this guy, not a cop, but just another guy living near where we play came out and attaced one of my friends, actually tackled and grabbed him trying to take his gun, kinda like your stor, just tell someone with some athority, not the cops, obvioulsly they wont be any help

I keep searching for something, something never comes, but i keep searching, in search of what, i do not yet know, but i will keep searching until i find it
thecorpseman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thecorpseman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 7:59pm
Talk about overreacting
FAPM- Forumers against PopeMobile.
MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 8:03pm

Next time bring a camera, and if the cops aim at you, you shoot them and mid-way scream "Oops, sorry!" and if he shoots you and you tape it, your family gets a pretty good lawsuit.

Exept you die in the proccess.

*Do not attempt

Coming in May 2005!
boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 8:06pm
thats a messed up story. the cop shouldnt have pulled a gun on u guys.
YONK~!~
Check This Out
matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 8:10pm
heh..that sucks..how loud can a paintball gun really be that it disturbs the nieghbors?
Slothbutt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can’t find the short bus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slothbutt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 8:12pm
thats rediculous..I'd go down to the station and say something. The cop has no excuse for pointing a gun at you.
tmino1687 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmino1687 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 8:14pm

Originally posted by matt06 matt06 wrote:

heh..that sucks..how loud can a paintball gun really be that it disturbs the nieghbors?

i guess its pretty loud, but the houses are brand new and i dont think that many people have moved in

FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1- Language, 11/29/09

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 8:18pm

thats the most bull crap i have ever heard of. stop making up storys. i really dont beleive you.

<1 meg sig = bad>
tmino1687 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmino1687 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 8:19pm

y would i lie about somthing so serious

matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by FROG MAN FROG MAN wrote:

thats the most bull crap i have ever heard of. stop making up storys. i really dont beleive you.

no, read the while in puerto rico thread..that is the most bullcrap you will ever read.
Civilian Of View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Platinum Member in disguise

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Civilian Of Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 8:26pm
Pretty unlikely story, sorry to say
MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by Civilian Of Civilian Of wrote:

I was gonna say that but my brain can only handle one thought at a time.

Coming in May 2005!
Homer J View Drop Down

Strike 2 for drug related images

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 8:36pm
If it's true, next time, pick a better place(i.e. not in a residential area). The woods I use are in an area where noone cares if we play, on top of that we have permission from the owner.
FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by MSG.Mobius MSG.Mobius wrote:

Originally posted by Civilian Of Civilian Of wrote:

I was gonna say that but my brain can only handle one thought at a time.

ya you guys know what talking about. it may have happen but im sure the story more like this.

kids playing paintball. cop come up and says" some neighbor thought you were shooting real guns. oh well maybe you kids should go farther back in the bush so you dont scare ppl". kids say "ok."

end of story.

<1 meg sig = bad>
[FI] View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [FI] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 8:39pm

Originally posted by ultimatetrooper ultimatetrooper wrote:

Cops pulling weapons on me? All the time. I love playing against the police in paintball.

So are paintball guns now classified as "weapons"?  (Just kidding)

Don't believe everything you think

I can resist anything but temptation
FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by matt06 matt06 wrote:

Originally posted by FROG MAN FROG MAN wrote:

no, read the while in puerto rico thread..that is the most bullcrap you will ever read.

i think hes joking in that thread

<1 meg sig = bad>
spydero99 View Drop Down
Guested: Spamming, immaturity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydero99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 8:42pm

3 words: low pressure reg

erm, eh, well, ok, your right, i am sorry Enos, i dont know what i ever did, but you have jurasdiction over the forum, so, i am sorry for all i have done to offen you Enos

FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 8:45pm
^^^^ LOL
<1 meg sig = bad>
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic