Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Dad DEAD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
TippmannPro13 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannPro13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Dad DEAD
    Posted: 01 August 2004 at 3:12pm

Hey eveybody, I finally talked my dad into getting a gun. So we went to MC Sports and he found a $250 E-rex pro. It was on sale for $99. So he bought it. Its a fully auto. and its shoots 20 bps. But he has no upgrades to make it faster.(only has a regular hopper). Cuz hes not really seroius about it now. He ALWAYS brags that he can beat me. LOL. If you look at my signature you can see what I have. Who do You think will be the dominate one on the field? Give me your thoughts and opinions on this!

P.S. he told me he's not using the fully auto. on me.lol

Edited by TippmannPro13

prolitesniper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - Language 5/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prolitesniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 3:15pm
i think that he will DOMINAT(e) the field

Edited by prolitesniper
Tippmann A5
RT
16in J&J Ceramic
14in linear smartparts
New BT Apex Barrel
45ci 3000psi Nitro System
blade trigger
4+1pack
Devilpup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devilpup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 3:20pm
well it depends, i personally think you could beat him easily if you got better skills

the marker doesn't make the man, the man makes the marker

Steve-o

new custom er:
MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 3:35pm

depends on your skills.

Shadowminion View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Language, 3/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shadowminion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 3:41pm
Hmm , Methinks Dad is gonna spank you a few times on the field , just to prove he can , lol .
SL68-II , micro honed and polished .688" bore . Tuff Enuf .
Widowmaker , under construction
BlackDeath7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackDeath7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 3:44pm
yep, my dad beats me in almost everything but I am better in paintball!! hehehe

Brett Favre gets sacked again.
.o View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .o Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by MetallicaESPa5 MetallicaESPa5 wrote:

depends on your skills brother!!!

MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 4:11pm

English as Second Language

Coming in May 2005!
FoShizzle View Drop Down

Strike 1, You had to put "ux" on the end

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FoShizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 4:22pm

lol. what kinda topic is this. its retardedly funny.

he'll win.

monster- baller View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monster- baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 4:49pm
i think since you have a better barrael that maybe you could beat your old man... but if you get in to close to him you are gonna geet womped on by his full auto.
i reject reality and substitute my own
Minotaur View Drop Down
Negative Nancy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Minotaur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 4:59pm
Yea but his dad has Accurasy by volume so who cares about were the paintballs go 1 out of 20 of them have to hit the little kid any ways  so sorry dude your dad will prolly kill you but once you get your Rt you will kill him
Mike Barch View Drop Down
Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Barch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 5:07pm
a GameFace eh? i had one of them....not electronic tho, it was a good gun, but alot of break downs (ball dedents, x chamber, extt.....) but have fun and own ur dad
paintball duck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintball duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 5:11pm

ill own you both. and ill put you in a cage and makie you feel all my rage. ill poke you with a little stick till you pay the bill.

p.s. i can kick ou higher than you can kick me. i can kick you way up into a tree

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shadowminion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 5:14pm

Tippmannpro13 ,, welcome your dad to the sport of paintball for us all , LOL, a few "Old Men" still got a spark or two left !! (44 YO here ) Ya , Us Old Farts got to stick together !! Let us know what happens , either way , ok ?

Duck (Crimp ) you dont Own Nutthin but braggin rights about your post count , never 'ave I seen so little said , with so many posts as yours , A Legend in Yer own mind , Truely,,

Edited by Shadowminion
Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Barch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by paintball duck paintball duck wrote:

ill own you both. and ill put you in a cage and makie you feel all my rage. ill poke you with a little stick till you pay the bill.

p.s. i can kick ou higher than you can kick me. i can kick you way up into a tree

Ok thats of CKY2K its Brandons Freestyle. Nice try crimp.

paintball duck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintball duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 5:29pm
aka chinese freestyle rap. and for shadowminion, i know one. its called smitty the pitty. and im not proud of my freaking post count. god damn, when will you people get that through your tiny litle brains. if i cared about my post count i wouldnt change my name so much.
TIPPMANN P8NT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIPPMANN P8NT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 5:30pm
you got him beat hans down. not b/c of your gun
Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Barch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by TIPPMANN P8NT TIPPMANN P8NT wrote:

you got him beat hans down. not b/c of your gun
tru dat yo
Insomnia_CJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Insomnia_CJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 6:00pm

Like the others with a brain said "its the man not the gun"

Yesterday I whooped an amatuer player (he had a '03 Matrix) with my Senti (which is mech)

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shadowminion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 6:22pm

Duck , you keep changing your Handle Cuz you  keep getting guested , or getting beat down Fer Yer foolish ways , keep one name , and Grow up !!

Well, not really grow up, ,but ditch them foolish ways . How many times you gonna get Busted fer stealing somebody elses work ,or spamming before you get it ?!? if you aint got an original thot in Yer Haid , go to Skool and git one , dont try to steal one from here , we will catch you EVERY Time !! go ahead , try again  , we will be waiting,,,

Edited by Shadowminion
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic