FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

While in Puerto Rico

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Koolit32 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language in link 4/10/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koolit32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 9:08am
Originally posted by -ProDigY- -ProDigY- wrote:

You guys, i think it's pretty safe to say that this guy's
kidding around.
It's one of those stories that's so unbelievable, that it has to be a
joke. I got a a chuckle out of it.
bigmike102 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmike102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 9:27am

OK ... one other thing.   You have the porche on vacation!?!?!?!?

Puerto Rico is an ISLAND

do porche's fly?? how did it get to PR? if you live in the USA.

Koolit32 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language in link 4/10/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koolit32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 9:30am
Originally posted by bigmike102 bigmike102 wrote:

Puerto Rico is an ISLAND

Duh, he went over a ramp while being chased by invisible zombies on snowmobiles. Everyone knows zombies can't ramp over bodies of water.
-ProDigY- View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
strike 1 4/20 faliure to follow sig rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -ProDigY- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:07am
Originally posted by Koolit32 Koolit32 wrote:

Duh, he went over a ramp while being
chased by invisible zombies on
snowmobiles. Everyone knows zombies can't ramp over bodies
of water.

OMG KOOLIT THERS NO SUCH THING AS
INVISIBLE ZOMBEES! LOLZ I TOTLY CAUGHT YOU!
hoginds24 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
who’s the ph00l now?!?!?!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoginds24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 12:39pm
uh, like seriously he could have brought it on a boat. How do they get German cars to america?
[IMG]http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/6924/willproducsv6.jpg">
matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by hoginds24 hoginds24 wrote:

uh, like seriously he could have brought it on a boat. How do they get German cars to america?
magic
MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 2:54pm

Originally posted by hoginds24 hoginds24 wrote:

Thats way different from bringing your car on vacation with you, to a crap hole like that. I don't think Porches like dirt roads.

Coming in May 2005!
matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 2:57pm
If you would have brought your CADILLAC ESCALADE you could have ran over their silly OLDSMOBILE...........

ihavewings38 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ihavewings38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 3:20pm
umm lets see where to start... the losers who are so uptight that they can just enjoy the fact that cool things happen to cool people  god !!! umm by the way when we bought the condo we BOUGHT a car there ... we leave the porsche there. and if you havent been to Puerto Rico ( which u probally haven't) you would know that if you own a condo there you dont drive on dirt roads .. and lets see the guy was in a gang so obviouslyhe stole money and cars and thats how he caught up to us. rember just cause you have no fun doesnt mean i dont. just keep in mind iam the one with the life and your the one that sits in chat rooms or w/e and is mean to people.
Random_Person View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Haiku Honorable Mention

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random_Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 3:37pm
you bought a porsche in PR, i doubt that

I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ihavewings38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 3:44pm
guess what .. in the area in puerto rico were i live there are 10 porsche dealerships as well as like 15 mercades and bmw dealerships.. but i would not excpect you to know that cause you have never been there and if you have probally never to the part where i live. By the way do you even no wat a porsche or bmw dealership looks like... probally not ( but then again i cant blam you, you live in hicksville usa

Edited by ihavewings38
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 4:26pm

lol great story...

You must have the limited edition "extended cab" 911, since you can fit two people in the trunk of your car.

I also like how the gang members were zombies.  Zombies r kewl.

:)

Edited by Clark Kent
matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 4:27pm
usually..people who can afford to go to mercedes dealerships...can at least spell the company name right...

is their even room in puerto rico for that many dealerships?

It would be retarded to have them in puerto rico because the market for them is non existant.
        If being a in a gang and stealing money and cars made the guy catch up to....then that means like....some guy who steals stuff...it magicly makes his oldsmobile faster.

O, and I wouldnt classify being kidnapped and tied in a garage thingy as having fun....
jaked588 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaked588 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 6:06pm

Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Originally posted by ihavewings38 ihavewings38 wrote:

...with my girlfriend... ( shes a model)....

There, you could tell he was kidding.

lol. i thought the same

JoeG254-PB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeG254-PB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by MSG.Mobius MSG.Mobius wrote:

Originally posted by AdmiralSenn AdmiralSenn wrote:

Originally posted by HondaXR HondaXR wrote:

Your such a loser....Do you have any freinds?

*friends.

Sorry, I had to.

Yeah, I'm having trouble figuring out if he's seriously that stupid or just trying to be funny.

Actually both are O.K.

I did a search on Google for both and there was plenty for both.

What is this world coming too, so much mispelling.

Ban him for christ's sake.

So you are saying that when I was in 1st grade and spelled it like that my teacher kept me from getting a 100 because i didn't spell it F-R-I-E-N-D

Gewwy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Strike 1 - Language 1/17

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gewwy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by bigmike102 bigmike102 wrote:

Puerto Rico is an ISLAND

he probliy just drov it over in the wintr wen it was all ice. duh

E-Tek Ego

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ihavewings38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 7:01pm
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa all i have to say is that the other car was not an olsmoblie omg i never said it waas u guys sure have a way to mix stuff up. god by the way just beacuse i cant spell dosent mean i am not rich it just means i dont need to be smart cause i am going to inherit my dads money!!!!!!!!!! by the way there doesnt need to be a market for the dealerships ( even thought there is) beacause ITS a joint company meaning all the dealirships pool togther there money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Edited by ihavewings38
matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 7:03pm
^^ he'll lose all of his money in 3 years when the world realizes that the energy drinks taste like urine and thus the whole energy drink fad crashes and burns.

kthxbye
JoeG254-PB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeG254-PB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 8:18pm

Oh yeah well my story pwns yours Its lonhgf but good. 

Ok Last week I was riding in my private helicopter over the mountains on the Afghan Pakistan border when suddenly I saw flashes coming from the mountain. Then I heard three shattering noises coming from the front and felt a bump so I peered over to the pilots seat and I saw three holes in the window then I looked at my pilot I was horrified to see that he was slumped over in on the control panel, blood was pouring from his mouth as the helicopter was spiraling out of control toward the mountains. I realized my pilot was dead from internal bleeding there were three bullet wounds in his chest area. Then the helicopter crashed, I was thrown back hitting the back seat sparks were FALLING FROM RIPPED WIRES. tHEN SUDDENLY BULLETS STARTED PIERCING THE BODY OF THE COPTER. I threw open the secret compartmeant in my seat which had bullet proof vest with four magazine pouches, an M-16 semi-automatic  knock off with a, red dot sight, K-Bar bayonet, and ten round magazine loaded in it, also there were four ten roung magazines holdin 5.56 mm rounds i put thosein my mag puches, there was a desert eagle with a holster for it with a magazine pouch hanging from it, and a .50 caliber magazine. So I strapped on the holster put the pistol in then put the magazine in the pouch. Then I threw open the door I saw an attacker with an AK-74 I put the red dot sight on his forhead and shot then I sent three Rounds of hot lead throgh his chest  I saw six more advancing on me so I took cover behind a rock I saw automatic fire erupting  then I heard the rounds hitting the big rock I was hiding behind then I peeked over the side of the rock and shot an attacker in the neck. Then there was another one behind him so I sent a round piercing right in betweeen the eyes. Suddennly mor fire erupted I put my head back behind the rock. Then an enemy charged past the side of my rock trying to kill me with a flanking manuever but I shot him in his Jugular artery sending him to the ground as blood started spilling out of his neck to dry in the sand. I peeked over the other side and saw the two others running away so I lined my red dot up to one of the enemy's head and send a round shattering through his skull then I quickly turned my barrel on the other man dropping him with a round to his back. Then suddenly more enemy's started pouring in I reloaded my gun and cocked it but it was jammed so I pulled out my sidearm and started blasting away killing a few of them Suddenly two started charging me with bayonets and I only had one round left in my magazine so I shot one and the round went right through the man's chest and into the other man's heart. Then I reloaded and unloaded my magazine into a few of them. After I was out of ammo I charged them with my assault rifle I knifed one of the with the bayonet then I hit one in the face with the butt of my gun then I put my bayonet int a man's neck sending blood spatter onto me. Then two shots hit me in my bullet proof vest, the impact from the rounds sent me to the ground as I passed out from the pain. When I came too I was in a dank cave tied too a chair luckily I was a master at knot untying so I untied myself then I saw a gauard who was talking on a sattelite phone so as he was I snuck up to him  as he was distracted I pulled a knife out of his sheath, which was similar to a mahete only more balanced for throwing, and shoved it through his back then pulled it out as he crumpled to the floor. Then I took a KM-94 off off his dead bodyand the sheaththe put the knife back in the sheath at my side and started running through the network of tunnels then I  encountered two gaurds and sprayed them Then I ran all the way to the entrance unapposed but at the entrance there where several gaurds with uzi's were standing my way I shot one i the head one in the neck then kicked one into a wall with a jagged rock and it pierced his heart then I picked up a gaurds sattelite phone. Then more gaurds started charging up a tunnel I blasted one then another got in close proximity to me and knock the gun out of my hand so I punched hin in his face Knocking him out. so I unsheathed the stolenen knife and started tearing the gaurds apart when suddenly Osama bin Laden was standing in the way so I threw the knife into his neck sending blood spraying everywherethen I picked up the gun and more enemioes charged so I saw a seld destruct bomb on the wall and then deciding to sacrifice myself for the good of mankind I shot it as flames started rushing  down the end of the tunnel I ran my heart out and miraculously I survived as flames roared out of the tunnel. So then a I called The U.S. for help soon enough the C.I.A. rescued me and George Bush Gave me the congressional Mdal of Honor. You haven't heard about it because It hasen't been declassified Uh Oh now Governmeant agents are coming to assasinate me.

Beat that Oh and I di get a lagh Out of your story I ghope you got a chuckle out of mine

Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by Homer J Homer J wrote:

Shenanigans.

dont make me pistol whip you
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic